main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Mush, with Medical Mayhem (OCs/S/U/etc) Posted with Prompt #3 Feb.23!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Aug 12, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] =P~ [face_dancing] The line forms behind yours truly. ^:)^

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart
    AzureAngel2

Some fun to follow

“That’s it,” Jeran Baldavin grumped when a soft snapping sound had him suddenly with a button in his fingers. He stomped towards the closet where he kept always a small medkit and opened it to grab a scalpel.

“Let me help before you get hurt,” Ker Djarada was swift with his hands and had the scalpel cutting through the resisting collar.

“And now in the laundry chute after I remove my name tag,” Jeran grinned devious when he took another scalpel from his medkit. He used it first to open the collar from Ker.

“Great idea,” Ker doffed his uniform and began to remove the name tag. “Spock must have felt some discomfort too.”

“From the torture suit or from Uhura leaving? She left suddenly after meeting two ensigns giving her a sneaky look,” Jeran grinned.

“Both,” Ker laughed.

“Uhura can give her pookie bear…”

“Pookie bear?”

“That’s what I picked up when she swept past me.”

“Ah you did have your shields down. The Spooky bear will get a much needed massage.”

“He will be very comfortable now,” Jeran tossed his suit with a big move towards the laundry chute.

- - -

Another cabin
    Jana John had no trouble removing her uniform.
    Marc Jullio was doing that after he had doffed his. The bioluminescent patterns on his skin were now visible. He saw the same patterns appearing on Jana’s skin.

A uniform dress glided down.
    Jana turned and reached with her hands to her beloved. ‘I was standing in the surf.’

‘I was rising from the waves and you were there.’

‘For me.’

‘For me my love.’

‘Jana, My eme-liiamo,’ Marc took her in his arms and carried her to the bunk.

‘Marc, My eme-liiamo,’ Jana kissed him on his lips.

FIN

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    A uniform dress glided down.
    Jana turned and reached with her hands to her beloved. ‘I was standing in the surf.’

‘I was rising from the waves and you were there.’

‘For me.’

‘For me my love.’

‘Jana, My eme-liiamo,’ Marc took her in his arms and carried her to the bunk.

‘Marc, My eme-liiamo,’ Jana kissed him on his lips.

Nice scene to read before hopping off into bed. :D

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: This vignette was an expansion and inspired by December's 50-sentence prompts in earlybird's "Medbay Adventures."

How could I resist?
    Recommendation: Listen to Leather and Lace - a beautiful duet while reading. ^:)^ [face_dancing]

"Give to Me"

A new mission had Uhura in an important role to seduce the dictator.

She was essential for the rebirth of the democracy.

"I can do this." Uhura told herself. "But I'm not letting him help me out of this lovely dress."

She led the dictator into the labyrinthine corridors of the palace.

He was more than 75% inebriated, and her flattery and batted lashes were working their charm.
    "Really?" Uhura gushed. "You don't say!"

He swaggered.
    "I had them groveling at my feet. The documents and monies were securely locked away under at least 3 different aliases."

The light in the hallway caught the shimmer of Uhura's brooch, a disguised listening and recording device.

She widened her eyes.
    "What were they?"

He paused before his suite door. "Come in, and I'll show you."

"Don't hold your breath." She thought and hesitated as if in sudden modesty.

"You can sneak away before anyone notices, take your chief concubine and live on your own private island."

He was drunk enough to take that suggestion seriously.
    As he contemplated this delightful resolution of his schemes, suddenly the corridor was full of Intel & Security Forces.
    When he was led away by guards he realized he had incriminated himself most thoroughly.

Uhura took advantage of the situation and slipped unobtrusively away.

Spock was delighted that the successful entreaties by Uhura led to this outcome.

He was in the entrance of their shared cabin when Uhura came back.

Black lace accentuated her curves.
    Silk underwear was beneath the lace dress, which the dictator beyond doubting would never have been permitted to admire.

Spock let his eyes appreciate her beauty: Uhura basked in it hungrily.

"Hi, sweetest." She greeted.

Hands clasped, they made their way over to the couch.

She said, eyes sparkling with love and eagerness:
    "Spock ashal-veh, you are welcome to help me out of this finery."

He nibbled and kissed her pulse points.
    His hands caressed and lingered.
    She wriggled and laughed as his deft fingers tickled.

Spock's eyes questioned her silently.
    Across their bond, she sensed his ponderings about how far her ruse had had to go.

"There was no way I was letting that oaf touch me. No way, no how." She whispered firmly.

"I am relieved and gratified to hear that."

She shuddered in revulsion at the idea, but his touches changed that into a shiver of delight.

++++

Sweet AzureAngel2 & inspiring earlybird-obi-wan [face_love] !! [face_batting]

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "There was no way I was letting that oaf touch me. No way, no how." She whispered firmly.

"I am relieved and gratified to hear that."

That is a very welcome update in my lunch break. Thank you! :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    what a great tale giving more depth and squeelishious mush to the few words in the 50 sentences

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    responding to the challenge

Forgive and forget

takes place directly after Mirror Mirror
    Nyota's Heart You can add the beach scenes (50 challenge)

Part 11 Forgive and forget

Nurse Ker Djarada was in a sombre mood. He had seen the away team coming and going. Only the coming team was from a parallel universe, a violent universe. McCoy – the violent counterpart – had instructed him to set the bone in the broken leg of ensign Galano without sedation. He had flatly refused to do so and had been injected by McCoy with a paralysing agent to watch the crying ensign during the treatment of his broken bone. A call from Spock had McCoy hurrying away and Christine Chapel coming in and administering a heavy sedative to ensign Galano.

The return of the real McCoy had Ker Djarada on edge. He couldn’t forgive or forget yet what had been done to the poor ensign. He was sitting on a stool next to the medbed with the sleeping ensign, waiting for him to wake up when he heard the cry of a man. He listened.

“Now let’s see what you have done on your visit ensign Seitiquyak.”

“Uh the planet was lovely and one of the colonists wanted to show me a newly discovered plant and you know.”

“You are one of Sulu’s eager student botanists.”

“Nurse Chapel will numb your arm and doctor Baldavin will take care of you. I have some administration…”

“Not that much Len. Darth McCoy had only ensign Galano to treat.”

Ker Djarada had a small fleeting smile on his face when he heard some rustle in the medbed.

“McCoy isn’t an evil Sith,” ensign Galano said with a soft voice.

“He uh his counterpart was yesterday when he was treating you,” Ker grumbled.

“I can forgive and forget what he has done to me,” ensign Galano said. “Darth McCoy is gone. I am under the care of a great team.”

“I think I can forgive too,” Ker began to smile. “And he there … no he didn’t do the evil things at all. You can manage? I have to see if Jeran needs some help.”

“I can,” ensign Galano grinned. “I won’t be going any place. I need a brace first.”

- - -

Jeran Baldavin had to wait and was preparing a vacuum pump. He saw McCoy busy at his desk.
    Christine Chapel was numbing the area on the ensign’s arm before he could get the barb out.

“He is ready,” Christine said.

Jeran had the pump ready and could get the barb out with a swift move. “Swab and bandaid.”

“Ready Jeran,” Christine gave the bandaid after swabbing the bleeding area.

Jeran applied the bandaid. “Take it easy during the day. You can remove the bandaid tomorrow.”

“I hope we have only him today,” McCoy grumbled when he saw the ensign leaving.

“I will see you tomorrow,” Jeran grinned when he saw a smiling Ker Djarada coming into the medbay. “Eventually you can call me back. I have to take my break.”

“That’s right Jeran,” Ker grinned. “You had to do double duty with Darth McCoy ruling his medbay empire.”

“Take your break master and apprentice,” McCoy roared with laughter when he took a squeeze-bottle filled with water from the treatment table. “I will use the Force if you don’t leave in the next minute.”

“Force speed and we are gone,” Ker hurried away with Jeran on his heels.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Spinning off from '50 Sentences' and changed things up a bit [face_batting]

My part:

Uhura and Spock were still on the beach, waiting for their shuttle and discussing the parallel universe and the switch back to normal.
    “I had quite a ride with nasty Sulu,” Uhura grinned. "Ours is much nicer. He found this nice guava type fruit and is sharing a smoothie with Yolette."
    “And I with violent Kirk basking in the glory of controlling everything,” Spock said. “For him it was the game-play of getting a new lady in his bed. I could distract him enough the next morning to stun him.”
    “And in the evening all was back to normal with you here my ashal-veh.”
    “I hope we will never encounter that time frame again. Their missive was violent action and torture.”
    “The military leaders needed massive forces to control the people.”
    “I love the freedom our federation gives.”
    They needed lethal poisons to get rid of their superiors and assassination was a way to climb up.”
    “Eventually their universe will slide to destruction. The people suffering will rebel.”
    “Vulcans abound everywhere on their ships – will become the leaders as you have seen with my counter-part.”
    “They have the same amount of logical thinking,” Spock stroked Uhura.
    “And the same routine,” Uhura basked in the lovely gesture. “Parallel Spock will undo what parallel Kirk has begun. He will redact the new rules. He will distract Sulu and his cronies.”
    “And he will overthrow the rulers, And our shuttle has arrived to take us back.”

Later
    She was beautiful. She twirled one last time and smirked.
    She dropped her skirt. Her blouse was thrown aside with a gentle sway. And more became visible when the last garment started to slither down.

"You are beautiful." He thought across to her, reaching to enjoy her smooth satiny warmth.

She smiled.
    "Your counterpart only wished he could see me in this, although I did give a hip-wriggle to tantalize him as I left the bridge. I figured it was something my 'other self' would do without thinking twice."

"I am pleased such things are for private viewing, only."

"Not to mention touching! So am I, my sweet lover." She answered.

+++++

[face_mischief]

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Perfect. Now waiting for the next prompt

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "I am pleased such things are for private viewing, only."

You know, who needs Diana Gabaldon books when one can have fun stuff to read online.

*also gets rid of her German Marion Zimmer Bradley books & Stephen King works

Your stories do not need to fit into one of my moving boxes. :D

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And here is the next prompt

13. The teacher becomes the student (takes place immediately before Harrowing rescue and recovery)

Nurse Ker Djarada was smiling broadly. He had been giving first aid classes to crewmembers, wanting to keep their skills.
    Florian McLintlock was one of the attendants and he – being an unarmed combat instructor – had offered Ker to take part in his classes.
    Ker was headed to the training room when he spotted two officers going his way. And yes, reaching out with his senses he felt the joy radiating from the two ‘a lesson in unarmed combat for Uhura and Spock? That will be funny to watch.’ He entered one of the changing rooms and got ready and was one of the first to sit down on the mattresses spread out on the floor.

Spock and Uhura were next, sitting close and oblivious to the others.
    Among them was the young ensign Dion Ammer.

That was until Florian McLintlock entered with a “good morning ladies and gentlemen” followed by a barked “Ready attention now.”

Ker muffled an amused smile when he saw Spock’s left eyebrow crawling up, followed by Uhura standing up and pulling Spock along with her. They stood at attention. Ker followed.

“Ammer, Spock,” Florian barked “first exercise, free style.”

Dion Ammer walked to the middle mattress and eyed Spock. He just waited and observed. The Vulcan was up to something and yes there it was a sudden move with his right hand. But Dion’s shoulder wasn’t there anymore and he dove to the legs bringing Spock down.

“Stop and stand up at attention,” Florian said.

Spock and Dion did.

Ker noticed the amusement behind Florian’s orders.
    Dion was about to speak when Florian silenced him.

“Never knew you could anticipate what he was trying to do,” Florian grinned. “I order free style and Spock comes immediately with a Vulcan neck pinch. How on earth could you avoid that?”

“Easy,” Dion laughed. “I can demonstrate again what I did.”

“Ah teach me,” Florian said.

“Spock try again,” Dion turned to Spock.

Spock did, this time with an extremely unexpected move and was surprised when Dion spurted away. More sparring followed and Spock was unable to use his neck pinch.

After the two free style fighters called it an end Florian asked “can you tell me how you do this?”

“After the end of the lesson,” Dion answered.

Ker was paired with Uhura, Spock, Dion and two techies from Scott’s department and one of the last to head back to the changing room and showers. Standing under the shower he heard a com activating, Spock answering it and hurrying away. And he was towelling himself dry when he heard the beginning conversation between student Dion and teacher Florian.

“I observe faces,” Dion began. “Spock was easy to read and…”

The PA-system activated “Ensign Ammer, nurse Djarada to the briefing room.”

“I will continue my lesson next time,” Dion hurried away.

Ker followed after a hurried dressing in his blue uniform.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! LOL! I would almost accuse Dion of cheating ;)

-------

Can't wait to post itis has struck again ^:)^ With this pair, it's a no-brainer. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

"Hmm!" Uhura commented to Yolette as they exited the workout showers.

She had her hair down in very attractive curls around her shoulders. "That Dion ... I heard Hikaru comment that he must have cheated."

Yolette laughed.
    "He can't pull that particular strategem with Hikaru because of the fencing masks." She grimaced. "Dion has friends who know USL so he can read faces and gestures very easily."

"I had a friend in college who 'spoke' it." Uhura replied. "I learned it quite swiftly talking to her and her family, but I got rusty rather fast after she matriculated."

Yolette stepped closer.
    "Are you gonna rib your sweetie?" She teased.

Uhura laughed and answered quietly:
    "No; it's refreshing and gratifying to find out he's not the absolute best in everything." She winked. "Besides, if he needs ego-stroking, I'll be happy to give appropriate fondles."

Yolette burst out laughing.
    "I'll just bet."

She favored Spock with a particularly innocent smirk as he entered their quarters.
    "Hi."

He was instantly on guard, expecting an especially fierce Nyota-style tease.
    "My love."

"Hand to hand combat wasn't the walk through the park we expected, was it, my heart?" She asked, lounging back on the bed as he settled beside her.

"The next time, Florian has promised to even the playing field. Hand to hand combat is to be replaced with traditional weapons of cultural choice, with low stun settings and/or guarded blades, whichever is appropriate."

"And/or dueling pistols with blanks." Nyota smiled. "For that each participant should also be allowed a second."

"Assuredly." He answered, starting to caress her.

She grabbed his hand before it could become too diverting.
    "Stop that." She said in feigned reluctance. "I'm really not in the mood."

"Indeed? That is a rare event."

She put on her most sincere expression.
    "I'm not unconscious or sedated, but still, it had to happen sometime, just like you with Mr. Ammer."

He favored her with a "Seriously?" look.

"Darling?" She said after a pause, where he had acceded to her 'request.'

"Nyota?"

She laughed and wrapped herself around him and said between ravenous kisses:
    "I love you, how I just love you!"

Spock said by way of reply:
    "I insist on tangible proof."

"You shall have it." She answered huskily.

++++

[face_mischief]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006