main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Ny's Nummy Sweets! (S/U & More) Post on Dec 17.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 3, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Nummy Sweets by Nyota's Heart

Genre: Humor and mush!! Disclaimer: Borrowing, adoringly.

AN: Using prompts from 50 Sentences and the Prompts that just started 10 days ago in NSWFF Challenge.

Falling

She stood watching Spock talk to Gaila. Gaila's pheromones were ineffectual, but Nyota could tell that Gaila was impressed.

This was confirmed later when Gaila observed to Nyota during third meal--supper in the vernacular: "Spock is a feast for the eyes, Nyota girl. Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

Nyota blushed. "You know I have."

What she didn't tell Gaila, and didn't need to, was that she was 3/4 or more of the way to falling for him. Nyota was drawn to him, drawn to his warmth and light like the Earth around Sol.

+++++

SQUEEEEEE!

Tags are available upon request. [face_dancing]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Gah!!! These are going to be so very lovely and wonderful to read, I can feel it already!! :D [face_dancing]

I loved this, both Gaila's perceptions, and the 3/4's falling line. [face_laugh] This was a real gem of a drabble, Deb. =D=[:D]

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Very sweet in a few delicious words.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love Gaila's lines :p She cracks me up!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks to earlybird-obi-wan and NYCitygurl & Mira_Jade
    ---

This one is from last Friday: "Forgive and Forget" :D [face_love]

~~~~
    Love and gratitude - these are words Sarek did not regret speaking, although his son may have been somewhat startled to hear them spoken overtly.

Their differences are forgiven and also forgotten in a shared moment of grief and healing.

And what is even better: it is not transitory. But the rapprochement deepens and continues.

It is a glimmer of something for which to be satisfied.

No guilt, no recrimination. The absence of these bitter emotions is a gift in and of itself.

++++

:) @};-

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    This was as beautiful an application to the prompt as there could be. Your prose here was very elegant, and I loved the closure - and the promise for more in the future - with this hurdle crossed between father and son. [face_love]

Just lovely. =D=[:D]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love your sweet and short piece with the meaningful words

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002

Love and gratitude - these are words Sarek did not regret speaking, although his son may have been somewhat startled to hear them spoken overtly.

I love this line! And the relationship between father and son.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. :D I love this prompt and the healing facets of their relationship that it lent itself toward. [face_love] !! And "Falling" [face_dancing] that fit to a T also. @};-

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    NYCitygurl -- [face_batting]

earlybird-obi-wan -- :D

Mira_Jade - such perfect prompts [:D] !!!

Note: This week's delightful prompt is: The teacher becomes the student. :) [face_sigh]

--------

Spock is close to her, as the dance proceeds. He is teaching her intricate moves. She is a quick learner and she loves being so close.

There are times, though, when the roles reverse.

Nyota teaches the times and contexts when she welcomes confidences and touches that display affection.

As time goes on, he becomes more comfortable and spontaneous with these.

Her patience pays off when suddenly there is a violet blossom at her work station.

She grins across at him.
    "Lovely! What's the occasion?"

"There is none specifically." Spock answers quietly. "I merely wished to give you something which conveys to you ... "

"That you love me and think of me all the time." She breaks in with a happy trill of laughter.

An eyebrow raises.
    "Hmmm. That summarizes it adequately." He replies.

She rushes over and he draws her onto his lap.

Several warm, long kisses follow.

Someone is definitely mastering the ABCs of love.

+++++

[face_laugh]

[face_laugh]

[face_love]

pronker and AzureAngel2 like this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet response to the challenge

12. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I am thrilled that you enjoyed the prompt so! [:D]

And of course, I knew to expect a wonderfully mushy fill from you, and this certainly did not disappoint. ;) [face_love] The ABC's of love indeed! I think this pairing, more than most, fits the bill of 'teacher becoming the student' in such a way to a T. [face_love] Beautifully expressed and written! =D= [:D]

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: Spinning off of 'Medical Mayhem'

~~~!

The last thing Jim needed was some hide-bound fool telling him which way was up. The hostages on Lira III were being sprung by the away team with strategically placed grenades. Dr. Benson was along and it was a fortunate thing.

Ensign Cesare Wandaso needed immediate treatment when the wall came down.

Spock and Picard were in the path of the middle third of the wall, but their consequences were light and minor abrasions and contusions.

Despite this, Nyota was determined to give her love TLC -- he deserves it, was her comment.

She was there with massages and caresses.

"Love," She said, "Now I need a massage." She winked.

"Perhaps Mr. Picard would like you to give him a massage, as well." Spock teased her, since Picard had tried flirting with her at one point.

She put on a mock scowl. "Hmmm! Don't even suggest such a thing. You're fortunate that I don't take you up on that."

His gaze held hers with amusement. "Indeed. He shall have to find relaxation and recuperation in some other fashion."

Nyota laughed.

He proceeded to give her a massage, interspersed with many caresses.

+++++

earlybird-obi-wan -----

Mira_Jade

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Perfect companion in everything[face_dancing]

15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, this was sweet and so lovely to read. This was the perfect addition to the scene. [face_love]

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: LOL Fun stuff here. Borrowing Jenna & Cole. :)

~~!!

It was Jenna and Cole's anniversary. They took flutes of champagne to their favorite slip-away spot, a 0Gee spot, to be exact.

Cole presented his wife with a rose and they touched flutes in a mutual toast.

Jenna tucked the flute back carefully once they had finished drinking. It wouldn't do for it to float off ...

Cole was telling her of Wandaso's progress ...

Jenna's hand rested on a natural nook and her eyes widened.

It was a lacy brassiere.

"I wonder who's been in here." She murmured before Cole distracted her.

During ladies' night, she mentioned her 'find.'

Nyota's blush gave her secret away.

"I knew I had mislaid one of my bras. Just didn't know where!" Nyota exclaimed, her lovely eyes laughing.

Jenna winked.

"Perhaps since you discovered our hide-away, Nyota, we should sync our schedules so we don't overlap."

Nyota grinned.

"No need, Jen. We prefer the gardens."

+++++

[face_rofl] [face_mischief]

Mira_Jade --------

earlybird-obi-wan ---------

AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Gorgeous and squeelishious fun with that ficlet
    [face_rofl]

18. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Now that was just a wonderful bit of fun. Another great crossover! [face_love]=D=[:D]

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: I was musing on a scenario before this prompt came up "Three Times a Lady" - and it just fits. Also "Taste of Shadow" mirrors this contemplative theme.

[face_thinking]

~~~~~~~

Then

When Spock tells Nyota that his paternal relationship is complicated, she rolls her eyes. "I guess it's only as complicated as you want it to be." She had rejoined, only wishing to say that relationships took work but they didn't have to be automatically fraught with conflict. Communication and respect would go a long way to healing a lot and preventing even more.

To be fair, this was during a time of their friendship. She felt she could be outspoken and he would notice her nuance of underlying compassion mixed with her candor.

He had quirked a brow at her and changed the topic.

~~~

Spock appreciates her candor and her compassion. She is vivacious and mischievous, but he can tell when she is being flippant and this was not one of those times.

~~~

Now

Now, during a family occasion, when Sarek's random comment brings that earlier time to mind, Nyota grimaces. She speaks to Sarek of that earlier conversation.

His amusement sparkles in his glance clearly.

"Complicated - that was a tactful phrase, Nyota. Amanda would have called it something else altogether." Affection laces his tone.

Nyota laughs, glad she has not given offense.

Later, when she and her bondmate are alone, she proffers an apology.

"By all that is holy, I really feel I put my foot in it that time." She concludes, flushing.

He draws her close, letting assurances flow across to her across their connection.

An image of a garden in Imladris flashes from he to she, of long talks, of wisdom from all and sundry sources, of consolations given and received.

She purrs and curls tighter into his embrace.

"I love you." She murmurs.

"I cherish you." He responds.

+++++

Mira_Jade
    earlybird-obi-wan :cool:

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, this was sweet and refreshing to read. [face_love] No matter how 'complicated' (I loved Amanda's word for it. ;) [face_laugh]) the relationship between parent and child is, there is always that love there at the core that will help you overcome all obstacles. It was wonderful that she could point that out to him - really, that's what a true friend is! And Nyota certainly is that and more to Spock. [face_love]

Just lovely, again. =D=[:D]

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I fully agree with Mira_Jade Beautiful use of the prompt

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Using cinnamon and sugar as the prompt and borrowing the chocolate massage from Nicole I never knew there was such a decadent wonderful thing before LOL

SQUEEEE!

~~~!

"Cinnamon & Sugar"

Nyota makes cinnamon sticky buns with the kids. The fun part is licking the bowl besides eating the warm melt-in-your-mouth treats straight from the oven.

Her kisses taste of cinnamon and sugar, her bondmate decides as he drinks deeply of the full softness of her lips.
    She smiles and returns the kisses with enthusiasm.

"You think I'm as sweet as the richest toffee." She comments laughing. "I know you do."

He avows tenderly:
    "Particularly when I give you a chocolate massage."

Nyota shivers in happy recollection.

The oil comes from France, and it's warmed and has the scent of the richest, silkiest chocolate.

Her lover would rub it all over and then kiss her in the places where the oil was smoothed - and the best part, the taste was of the finest chocolate blended with vanilla and hazelnut.

His hands and then lips would linger and savor every delectable, tasty part of her satininess.

She would wriggle and purr with happiness under his ministrations.

++++

Mira_Jade earlybird-obi-wan

[face_mischief]

^:)^

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    licking the bowl is the best thing there is about cooking:p
    And for Uhura and Spock:* even more

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL I not only eat raw cookie batter but raw brownie batter too. :D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    raw cake batter and apple-pie batter is the best

Nyota's Heart likes this.