main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~Star Trek: The Clone Wars Final Epic. The Long Journey Towards Victory~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    unit walked in on admiral price

"sir may i ask what in the world is going on".

2. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    Captain Price turned and stared at his clone guard.

'We are being attack by droid ships, get down to engineering and activate a force field around the warp core, remember that there are people down there who can help you.'

Enterprise began to shake even more.

3. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    "by your command sir"

1-49 rushed to the worp core to find many men dead, but there was one man standing by a console.

"you, activate the shield around the worp core without that were dead"

4. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'Tactical, fire at the Sith's Infiltrators Shields'

The Enterprise fires all of its phasers at the Sith Ship its shields begin to fail.

5. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    1-49 got to the admiral through com-link

"*sir we have a problem,well the consol is fried we need a tech down here to sort it out*"

6. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'Oh 1-49, Im a Captain, not a Admiral, a tech is on the way.'

The droid ships began to grow more intense.

7. revious_havoc

revious_havoc Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    "this is jones we have master windu on board hes one of the best, shall i also send a clone squad ot assist you?"

meanwhile on the droid ship, BOOOOM!!! "gogogogo" yells sev as he rolls into the corridor with dual blasters, "guys remember the plan" the squad splits up, sev runs up some steps and shoots a droid at the top, boom! the ship wobbles and sev stands firm as the others fall over, sev laughs out loud but the other clone notices he had his magnatized boots on "you cheat sev" sev stops laughing and resumes the mission, after blowing through a door he reaches a dock, its heavely defended, on the other side of the dock is 3 other squads of men, "we must take that shield generator" sev points and almost gets shot in the arm.

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Sith Or jedi: Jedi

Name:Darius Flint
    Weapons: Purple bladed saber
    Ship: Jedi Starfighter
    Clone Or Droid Units: Clones
    Bio: Was sold to the hutts as a slave but eventually at the age
    of 7 he was rescued by his jedi uncle who taught him the ways
    of the force he was trained as a padwan to his uncle until his
    uncle was killed by a sith after that Darius became a dark-horse
    and sought revenge on all sith.

9. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    As Sev's troops fire at the squads a small ship can be seen flying to the dock Darius flint was flying straight into the Fire fight (Commlink)"Commander Sev im here " Darius opens fire on the droids and flies in aiming his ship for a large crowd the jumping out as his ship explodes sending parts of droids everywhere. darius ignited his saber and slices a few Droids then Calls to Sev "MOVE OUT". Darius then returns to slicing and dicing droids.

10. revious_havoc

Jul 14, 2005
    "looks its a jedi.. i guess he doesent know" sev runs out with the squads and commence cutting down the droids, sev runs up to the shield generator and calls out "fixer and hunter get your asses here, they come running up "yes sev" sev looks up at them (currently kneeling cutting a droid took down, "blow this sheild!" Sev gets up and runs to flint "darius sir welcome to the party!" then sev shoots a droid and flint cuts another open "your ship its destroyed, you would not be able to leave, we are clones we only do are job, there not taking us off the ship there pounding it" flints eyes widen "clones can be regrown but you cannot, we must get you to a ship cos i dont want to die anyway... fixer with me...wheres hunter?" fixer replys "dead he was shot by a defence dorid it zaps anyone nearby, the charge will set off in a sec and this dock will blow" sev looks at flint "then i suggest we leave this craphole" sev runs down a passage with fixer "come on darius lets get out of here"

11. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'I think those ships are retreating.'

The droid ships begin to move away from Enterprise and the clone ships.

'Open a channel with any clones on the Droid ships.'

Channel open

'Any clones return to the nearest clone ship, before the Droid ships go to warp, get out of there now.

The Enterprise flys round the Clone ships, spinning, the warp engines glowing Blue.

12. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    IC:

Shawna walked trough the door.
    "captain Price,you asked for jedi assistance?"

TAG:price

13. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'Come with me'

Price walks into his ready room.

14. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Darius started to follow Sev as a large shudder rocked the ship. they continued down corridors taking out some droids as they progressed they became pinned down by a squad of Super battle droids. Darius opened his commlink and switched it onto the enterprises channel "Captain Price are you there assistance needed"

15. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    IC:

Shawna took long steps behind Captain Price.She gradually looked around at all the things she passed.Looking at everything closley to help her remember later.The ship looked nice to her.

Not too badShe thought.

16. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Sitting down at his desk he stared at Shawna, hearing on his comm link he pushed thw white button on his desk.

'Darius, I can hear you, the Droid ships are beginning to break off, Im sending two team there.'

Price signaled for the teams to go.

17. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
  18. revious_havoc

Jul 14, 2005
    sev rolls forward dodging some fire then shoots a emp charge into the super battle droids causing them to fizzle out, sev looks back at the group of clones and says "quick inside this pod" everyone gets in and the pod blasts away towards enterprise "promission to come aboard captain price?"

19. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'Permission Granted.'

Price points at Shawna, to sit down. Price quickly runs back into the bridge and looks out of the View Screen. The Enterprise turns and the pods fly towards the Docking Bay 1.

'Security Teams go down to Docking Bay 1.'

Sir we are being hailed by the Admiral

'On Screen.'

A Face with a Grey beard appears on the View Screen. The Man looks very angry.

What the hell is going on up there Captain, we need a word.

'Yes Admiral, I await your arrival.'

The Clone Ships and Enterprise are not moving, floating in space. The Droid ships have fled for the moment.

20. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    I am kind of at a loss. Can someone explain the basic jist of what is going on?

21. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

The pod slowly drifted to the Enterprise onboard were Darius, Sev and a squad of clones 1 by 1 they prepared to depart as Darius got up he saw the engines of the enterprise out the window "not long now Sev". "Cant wait to speak to Price" Darius said as he looked at the exit door.

TAG:Sev,Price

22. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC: Well, The Droid ships are retreating and the Admiral is coming to Enterprise. The Clones are on Enterprise.

23. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC

Price runs down to Shuttle bay 1, walking in he can see the clones.

'Im sorry about this but you need to get back to your ships, the Admiral is coming to Enterprise, to inspect and talk over what has been going on up here. I will contact you when we are ready.'

Price, smiles at them and walks back to the turbo lift.

24. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

"Price what about me should i go with them or do you wish for me to stay" Darius looked at Price and then at the clones Sev had already started to reboard Darius looked back at the Captain "well whats your answer"

25. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: If the droid ships are retreating then what am I supposed to do????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.