main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Trek: Time After Time. Jim/Audrey. One-Shot

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WNSA Disclaimer: Borrowing for fun.

AN: Jim gets a job offer with ironic touches. ;)

~~~!!

Audrey tried not to laugh out loud. "Department of Temporal Investigations?" She asked with an air of gentle curiosity and total aplomb.

Jim gave a very "don't ask me why" kind of shrug as he took a long sip of a frosty Pina Colada. "I said I'd talk it over with you first."

"Are you interested?" Audrey said, putting her inner amusement aside. If he truly was, she'd be supportive, as usual, of course.

"They don't ask just anyone, 'Rey."

"I know; it's an honor to be approached." A bubble of mirth trickled into her voice despite her best efforts.

He gave her a piercing look. "What's so funny?" He asked, trying to act stern, but his eyes were laughing, as if he could guess.

"You're more likely to disrupt the timestream than straighten it out." She finally gave, and they both dissolved into peals of laughter.

"Whatever time I find myself in," He said, reaching out to squeeze her, "I will love you."

"Me, too." She whispered, touched.

+++++

[face_laugh] [face_mischief]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Smile, you are on Candid Camera.

Yep, something must be up for Jim to be invited to apply for the role.

The payload was in the first two lines.

Does a pina collata exist, or is that your own creation?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL A misspelling of a "Pina Colada". ;) Fixed, thanks.

4. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Jim with a Pina Colada is perfect. I had to look up that department but love how Kirk has probably been their biggest headache! Nice one. [face_laugh]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Bwaha! [face_laugh] Yep, Kirk in the Temporal department - now there's a thought! I don't think that Starfleet knows what it's getting into there! [face_laugh] They're too right about Kirk messing with the time-stream than making sure it's kept to rights - even though I'm sure we'll be able to get on board most of his edge-of-the-seat decisions, in the end. [face_mischief] :p He's too Kirk for us not to. [face_love]

But I love that for all of the teasing and humor, there's so much affection in those last two sentences. So, so beautiful! [face_love][face_love]

=D=[:D]

(Oh! And don't forget to add the yellow story tag before your title. That way everything's easy to find, especially for indexing. :))

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Kirk sure is able to mess with timelines.
    Love the teasing between the two

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.