Star Trek!

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by sea_trooper, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloneleia Jedi Padawan

star trek is awesome..especially the original series. shatner, nimoy and kelly had great chemistry. the stories were great too.
  2. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes. Though space hippies weren't the best idea...
  3. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

starwars and startrek are different startrek believe in science starwars believe in entertainment, i don't believe in UFO star tek dork they do, i just a guy who is fascinate by a galaxy far far away and sometimes i'm a geek myself for it but just becaise i love it
  4. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    You probably haven't even seen an episode of Star Trek in your life so how would you know anything? [face_not_talking]
  5. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

yes, and i didn't like is too much nerdie word, i just don't like it
  6. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    By 'nerdie words' I suppose you mean the scientiffic discussions that distinguish the nature of their surroundings? I suppose you'd like it better if it were just action and violence?
  7. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

no entertainment like starwars, star trek is for audience who are looking for science and starwars is sorrounding by your inmagination
  8. cloneleia Jedi Padawan

are you actually saying there is no imagination in star trek? so i suppose you think the federation, klingons, vulcans, and transporters exist in the real word?
  9. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    Why the **** are you guys discussing Star Trek in a Star Wars forum? :confused:

I hate Star Trek to begin with ;) ...
  10. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    Seeing how many Star Wars fans like Star Trek. If you don't like it, there's the door ;)

no entertainment like starwars, star trek is for audience who are looking for science and starwars is sorrounding by your inmagination

It's definetly more scientific but if anything it is more imaginative than Star Wars. Star Wars is pretty much the vision of what the future will be like but with the Force. Star Trek has its own languages, spacial anomalies, and way more alien species then Star Wars. I'm not saying Star Trek is better, I'm just comparing. [face_hypnotized]
  11. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3

Dude, in the opening scroll, it says: "A long time ago in a"... ;)
  12. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    You didn't finish that, galaxy far, far away. Meaning they were once like us. :p
  13. cloneleia Jedi Padawan

can't we all, just get along? :*
  14. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    Once they stop trying to oppress us! ;)
  15. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    Shhhhhhhh [face_shhh]. People are trying to get some sleep around here.
  16. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!
  17. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    For all who are interested, Spike TV will be replaying all of The Next Generation again starting July 6th with the first 3 episodes. Spike TV shows 3 episodes of TNG starting at 1pm every weekday, so if you want to watch an entire quality series, here's your chance.
  18. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

all the people who like star trek go ahead and discuss it on startrek forum not on holy land, starwars rules 4 ever
  19. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
    If you don't like it then why do you come here? You discuss Star Wars, we'll discuss both.
  20. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

this is the force.net not stardorks.net
  21. sea_trooper Jedi Knight

star 2
  22. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Maxgarciah, everyone is entitled to their opinions and they can speak about anything they want whenever and WHEREVER they want. If sea_trooper wants to talk about something else that he enjoys besides Star Wars he is more than welcome to do so here!!! If you do not like Star Trek then simply dont enter this topic. Now with that said I hope we can all respect each other here because I want this to be a calm environment not a hostile one. So please maxgarciah just stay off this topic so that we can avoid any other unpleasant moments. Thank you and MTFBWY!!!
  23. EnriqueH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Star Trek rules.

I'm just getting into Deep Space Nine for the first time. I hated that show, but I started watching it from the beginning, and it's a fascinating show.

EnriqueH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.