1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (16th-18th June), Perth (23rd-25th June)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (1st-2nd July), Brisbane (23rd-24th September)

Oceania Star Walking

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth Rozic, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Darth Rozic Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anyone a member of Star Walking? (the longest running Star Wars fanclub, plus it's Aussie)

I'm thinking about joining myself.
  2. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    I am not a member but I know someone who is. I'll PM you the details about going about it.
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Seems Chris, Dags and others are off to Disneyland having won 'Family Feud' tonight! WELL DONE GUYS!! And some of the answers were questionable, my son and I watched it and want to know 'who the heck did they survey?'
  4. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    I didn't watch it but was wondering if anyone we'd know was on there. Congratulations to them! I hope you'll enjoy the trip!
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Their opposition? A bunch of Male Ballet Dancers from the Aussie Ballet called 'The Jedi Tights' after having just claimed they'd searched the entire country for the biggest SW Fans! WHAT A CROC!!
    Darth Rozic likes this.
  6. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Sounds like that is an attempt to make a mockery out of it… why can they not just do it properly?

7. Jedi Daniel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Some of the answers were a real joke. I was wondering, did they survey the general public or Star Wars fans?
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  8. Teknobabel Jedi Master

star 5
    Survey was definitely general public, if you get the sw family feud game you'll see what its in it.

Sydney is having a meeting tomorrow at Cabra Vale diggers, i'm on the committee so if you are coming over please come say hi.

We've got a couple of the crew coming up from melbourne so it'll be slightly different.

Also amazed I remembered my password that hasn't changed in however many years
  9. lordvaderFF Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Peoples....YES, we were on Family Feud and YES, we won a trip to Disneyland. :)
    The question were asked of a studio audience, so no real fans....which was our biggest problem. We had to not think like fans and think like regular people...not easy.
    Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  10. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That is a shame about the questions but awesome about winning the trip!!

How did you find the experience of being on there?