main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson "Star War the Series" a new TV show

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mandalore69, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Sniff...except Chewie...Sniff. :_| But He'll always live on in our hearts. :(

2. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

You have your version of EU, and I have my version of EU(Chewie lives, the AUTHOR dies:D ).

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I read the last few posts and giggled tremendously... I myself can't wait for the episode that Padme wakes up from her morichro induced sleep Yoda placed her in. :D O:) [face_hypnotized] 8-}

4. mmmothman32

mmmothman32 Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2007
    Does anyone else know about the Robot Chicken Star Wars special on Adult Swim on June 17 (Cartoon Networkat night)?
    Robot Chiken is a stop motion show on at midnight or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smlMQc0zKfw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwQV_JJXulM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtjWS7ZCXI

5. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Seth Green is going to be at C4 to show it... one of the things I'm really looking FWD to. I love that show!

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Those are hilarious![face_laugh] I'll join you for that!

Oh, no, I forgot to "bold" the last line!

Now I forgot to color the last two lines! Que lastima!

7. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    You guys keep forgetting the Droid and Ewoks cartoons........Both were TV series and personally I loved both.

Off the subject why do we never talk about the two ewok movies? I always thought they were kinda cool and off to the side.

8. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005

I agree. I have both of them hidden somewhere in my room. I bought them at Zia one day while looking for another movie..I saw them on dvd format and was like WHOAH!

9. mmmothman32

mmmothman32 Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2007
    Did anyone watch Star Wars: A Legacy revealed or Star Wars Tech on the History Channel on the 28th?

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    For anybody reading this before 7:00 PM tonight, this show will be repeated on the History Channel tonight (7-9 PM). And probably many more times...

11. padumavati

padumavati Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2007
    I'd love to see some Quinlan Vos, but that is probably nothing but a fever dream powered by the fact that I just finished Clone Wars #8 yesterday. I think that featuring Bail Organa and a young Leia isn't out of the question, though.