main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Star Wars #1, 6th Print, 2-cover Error

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Beezer, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Beezer

Beezer Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2013
    OK so I got my 6th Printing of Star Wars #1 today, which I was expecting a lime green cover. Instead I got 2 covers. The lime green one I expected was on the inside, and the 1st printing white cover on the outside.

OK so that's weird..... so I go to eBay to see how rare this is and it turns out I wasn't the only one. In fact, it seems so common that the 2-cover "error" isn't selling for anything extra (beyond the easily fooled dupes who had to buy the very first few listings).

In further fact, I can't find evidence that anyone got this issue which didn't have the 2 covers. I don't know if there are any lime green covers out there (unless someone physically tore off the outer cover).

2nd EDIT: 1st edit was a mistake. Still can't find any copies without the printing error.

2. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    This is incredible! We recommend a commission be sent to Marvel to ascertain the truth.

Dante1120 and Beezer like this.
  3. Beezer

Beezer Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2013
    Heh heh. Well said. :D

Tell the commission to ask how does something like this slip past quality control? Looks like there aren't even any proper versions so the 1st page is missing..... without page 1, how can they just ASSUME I know that this story takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away??? :D