main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive |~Star Wars/24 Crossover: The Truth of Reality~|

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deyla_Heren, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Noir and Sal
    Enroute to Crime sceen

Noir drove, he knew how reckless the Barabel could be.

They talked little. They were opposite people after all.

Noir was a out going computer geek. Suffering...no...enjoying OAD. Obnoxious ****.

Sal was strong but silent. He followed commands with out question, and rarely made a smart remark...or any remark for that matter.

They arrived at the sceen shortly. Parking as close to the office as they could. Noir knew his job. He left the vechicle and made straight for the Security Command Center.

Sal on the other hand waited for the other agents to arrive. He was the muscle of CTU and he knew it. They asked the questions and he bashed the heads in. That was his purpose. He was there to instill fear in their opponents...their suspects.

He liked his job...

Tag:all

2. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC as Merramin Klori and Adura Lerroso
    Location--- CTU Headquarters, Hangar

Merramin gave a nod to his boss' command, then motioned to Adura. "Come with me, we'll take my speeder," he said, turning. He opened the door and walked out of the room, with Adura at his heels. They quickly walked down the hall and around the corner, revealing a massive docking bay, owned by CTU.

Soon, Merramin spotted his vehicle, a bright red LT-34 Lemusua, named Terror. He walked towards it and sat in the driver's seat, while Adura sat in the passenger's seat to the left of him. Inserting his security card in the vehicle, Merramin listened to the rumble of turbo engines as they ignited.

Then they zoomed off toward's the scene of the kidnapping: The Vice Chancellor's office.

TAG: All

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Det. Crickett

Standing silently over the chalked outlines of the four guards who had been in front of the kidnapped chancellor, the Ithorian investigator was currently the strong silent type.

Realising he wasn't going to learn anything more in the room, he moved through the splintered outline that had once housed a set of double doors, into the corridor outside.

Gazing along the ceiling, he spotted the upside down domes of two more visual scanners, untampered with.

He gestured to a uniformed officer standing nearby. "I need the recordings from those sensors, officer."

"Yes sir. Sir, CTU will be wanting them."

"I am CTU; assigned this morning, courtesy of the Senator from Ithor. But don't worry, hopefully my ID will arrive with the main contingent."

"Yes sir." The police officer cocked his head to listen to his earpiece. "Detective? CTU's Agent Lumiere just arrived at Security Command."

Crickett nodded. At last; someone to bounce ideas off. "Send him up."

Tag: Lumiere, other agents arriving

OOC: DVC, D_B, together again, huh?

4. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    OCC:yes, SITH... Hondo is a product of the movie SWAT... gotta love it...

Jace Onassi hoped his furry choobie into the closest hover car and sped off toward the crime scene through his own concoction of various travel routes. He grinned a toothy smile at the thrill of the high speed preformance of the CTU issue hover car.

The Bothan came upon the crime scene first and made his way to the chancellor's office.

He spied an Ithorian making conversation with another being. Jace made the educated guess of it being the other half of the new Ithorian duo.

Jace took out his customary toothpick and chewed on the end habitually. He spoke a greeting, "Crickett I presume? The name's Hondo. Find anything?"

TAG: DET. CRICKETT

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Noir
    Security Command Center, VC's office.

"Agent, an Agent Cricket has requested your presence in th--"

"Tell him to frag off." Noir interupted as he accessed coutless video files and began the tedious task of sorting them by time...

The system was idiotic. No order what so ever...Time stamps seemed seemed to be part of the name...but he wasn't sure.

He decided to go a more direct route...search the code.

Lot of good that did.

Screams of rage could be heard echoing down the halls...

"WHO THE FRAG CODES IN SULLSTAN!!!"

Tag: Any who heard...

IC: Sal
    VC's Office

Sal stepped into the room behind the others...though he didn't know why. He wasn't the investigator after all.

"Agent Cricket I prezzume" He said, nodding his head to the second Ithorian...

He never really like Ithorians...they were his polar opposites after all.

The looked only for peace...while he looked to war. They wouldn't accept anything over which blood was shed, but that was he prefered way of receiving things...

He watched the detectives go to work....

Tag: all

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Detective Crickett, Vice Chancellor?s office corridor

The tall Ithorian looked down and blinked at a furry biped that came jauntily up the corridor, and stopped before hm, pausing to pop a cocktain stick into his teeth.

"Crickett I presume? The name's Hondo. Find anything?"

?Hondo? Pleased to meet you.? Crickett extended a huge brown hand, the articulated fingers threatening to overwhelm the Bothan?s paw. ?Haven?t learned anything yet; I wanted to look at these corridor scanners,? he gestured along the ceiling. ?but they won?t let me ?cos my CTU badge hasn?t arrived yet.?

While he spoke, a bent over grey reptile came up, also bearing a CTU name patch on his tunic. ? Agent Cricket I prezzume .?

Crickett smiled at the fierce looking agent with one of his two mouths. ?Presumed correctly. Agent???

He let the sentence hang, waiting for the other to identify himself.

Tag: Hondo, Sal

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Sal
    VC office

"Boaba...Sal Boaba." He clicked his nails together and flickered his tounge.

Tag: all

8. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    GM Note:

I am sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this. Our sub-GM isn't posting, and I don't think we have enough players to have a good role-playing game. Again, I am sorry. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.