Star Wars - 2D

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by VectorDalon, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VectorDalon Jedi Padawan

Hey All.

Im new to these forums but just thourght id introduce myself.. and tell you about this programme im working on.

Im a fairly novice game designer and i have made quite a few Arcade/Flash games in the past, But i always wanted to attempted to create some thing a little more intresting. So ive began working on a MMO RPG which im calling "Star Wars 2D" Since the MMO Will be a 2D Tile based game.. So its nothing great or any thing breath taking.. But its just a personal project im working on that i though other people may be intrested in testing and playing.

Hopefully by a the time im finished it should support a range of Star Wars themed RPG Functions.. At the moment its still in the early stages and im doing group tests on it every few weeks to ensure its working correctly.

If there is any one who would like to help out by taking part in some Game Play Tests.. Then please go to.. www.SW-2D.co.nr

( Sorry for the Sites poor quality.. I havnt brought any Web Space there fore im having to use Hosting sites Sad )

Any Way... Heres a few screenshots from the last Test we did a few days ago. As you can see, Its nothing great or fancey.. But im mainly just doing this to gain some Experiance of creating a much more larger and complex game.

[image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/LostVector/AAAAA001-2.jpg]
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/LostVector/AAAAA004-3.jpg]
  2. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That's an interesting idea.
    You might have more luck finding customers or even potential help in the "Computer Games" area.
    Or if you're really bored, you can check out the extremely cheezy Flash cartoon I made 3 years ago. here
  3. Alexanderlagrande Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds good, I made a account.
  4. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    As a computer programmer myself, I recognize a good program when I see one. This is really cool, and especially if you did this all by yourself.
  5. caichem Jedi Padawan

sounds great , i will play it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.