main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Star Wars: +2K (2000 years after ROTJ) *Repost*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GA_Pellaeon, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_Pellaeon

GA_Pellaeon Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2001
    This is a repost of a story i started nearly 2 years ago. I kinda lost interest back then and it was never completed.
    Its only the first part of what i wrote, but if interest picks up i'll post the rest and continue it. Let me know what you think folks.

Star Wars: +2K

Jade Turow stepped through the archway into the Grand Audience Chamber of Central. The summons had been unexpected, and was certainly out of the ordinary. Jade couldn?t even start to guess at what would warrant such an urgent call. It had come in the middle of Tatooine?s night disrupting her meditation. The Padawan of Master Uthu was the last person Jade would have expected to disrupt her meditation.

A Padawan learner herself, Jade had only seen Master Ithril Uthu from afar, and although he tried his best to make time for any who wished to occupy it she was yet to speak with the renowned Jedi Master. What in the Force could she have done to catch his attention?

She began the walk towards the raised platform that existed on the opposite side of the large chamber. The chamber itself was rectangular in shape and the ceiling stood about thirty metres above the ground. On the walk to the platform any who entered the hall had to walk past the statues of the famous historical figures instrumental in the foundation of the current Jedi order. Every Padawan was expected to know their names, life spans, and significant contributions by heart. They were the only ?decoration? that existed in the hall, and were arranged in order of their importance to the Order; the least important at the entrance, while the most important stood nearest the stage.

Jade noted those as she passed that she found most fascinating: Master Keljin Furdow, Hero of the Remnant Insurrection; Master Sal?durin, founder of Tatooine as the capital of the Jedi League; Jedi-Admiral Lindsay Antilles, victor of the Vong incident; Master Jacen Solo, the first Master-Proctor for the Jedi League. His Aunt and Uncle, Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker, stood opposite each other either side of the hall two places from the stage. Next to Luke stood his first teacher, Obi-wan Kenobi. Next to Mara stood her son, Ben Skywalker, credited with the foundation of the Jedi League.

But at the far end of the hall stood the two most important figures in Jedi history. Standing opposite each other, and slightly larger than all other statues in the hall were two images of the one man: one as Darth Vader, the other as Anakin Skywalker. They stood as a reminder of the two opposite extremes of the force personified. Darth Vader loomed menacingly above Jade as she passed. She had to stop herself from shrinking away from the sight. She turned and looked at the statue of Anakin Skywalker. Where Vader radiated death, pain, and fear, Anakin radiated life, peace, and strength. Jade approached the platform with those feelings in her step.

On the platform, seated in comfortable chairs, sat the Proctors. Master-Proctor Ithril Uthu sat in the centre, and was the senior Proctor of the Triad. He was an Ithorian, and one could only guess at his age. He was incredibly old, that much was true. His skin had become wrinkled and leathery, and was a pale brown colour. His eyes had the haunted look that could be seen in the eyes of any Master that had witnessed the beauty and horror of both life and death. It was a look evident in the eyes of each Proctor, and captured in many of the statues that lined the Chamber. On his left sat Master Elogas Ilk?Su, the middle aged Caamasi and youngest of the Proctors. On Uthu?s right sat Master Jerrod Stine, the aged human Proctor. There was a well acknowledged point of interest that each represented a race with no existing world of origin. All three species now called the Galaxy their home, rather than one particular world. Jade knelt on one knee, and bowed her head in respect.

Master Uthu spoke, his gravely voice still filled with an inner strength, ?Jade Turow?.
    Jade raised her head to look at the ancient Ithorian.

?You called for me Master?? she asked.

?Indeed we

2. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    How on god's green earth did this get missed??
    Please, continue posting.

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    This should never have been missed. It's a terrific start. I love how you put Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker as completely seperate entities. =D=

Post more so I can read. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.