Star Wars 30th Anniversary Lunch celebration

Discussion in 'South Bend, IN' started by CarboniteHan, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToneLoc Jedi Master

star 4
    CH and I will be there around 11:30

2. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm waiting to read the minutes from this latest meeting.
  3. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Me too. I can't wait to see what you post, Mr. Minuteman.
  4. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    i wasn't there, so hopefully someone picked up the slack. i can post minutes from my lunch, though.
  5. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd really like to see those. The notion of you taking minutes for everything you do in life makes me smile.
  6. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Oh I know you weren't there. I just want you to post the minutes since "it's your job."

And... good luck!
  7. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
  8. 11:50am - i leave my desk to get food

9. 11:53am - i arrive at subway sandwich shop.

10. 11:55am - i order a 6" spicy italian double meat on herb&cheese bread with provolone, oil&vinegar, salt&pepper, and all the veggies but tomatoes and cucumbers.

11. 11:56am - i chuckle to my self as two employees discuss the various equations that involve pi. (they were incorrect in about 75% of their equations, but i didn't have the desire to sit and try to explain where they were wrong. instead, i waited for my sandwich and listened to the ignorant "sandwich artists")

12. 11:57am - i got my sandwich and paid $4.98 for it.

13. 12:02pm - i sat back down at my desk and unwrapped my sandwich.

14. 12:03pm - i began eating my sandwich.

15. 12:03pm - i began watching Stargate SG-1 Season 3 Episode 4 Titled "Legacy"

16. 12:07pm - i finished my sandwich

17. 12:45pm - i finished watching the video.

18. 12:46pm - i began catching up on a few webcomics.

19. 12:50pm - LUNCH HOUR IS COMMENCED
  20. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Hey you didn't mention Stargate SG-1 was lunchtime entertainment. Can I come?

BTW, only three minutes to get to Subway? Do you work in the back room or something?
  21. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    the subway here in elkhart is usually pretty quick. especially when there is nobody in line in front of you. and, yes you can come cram into my cubicle with me any time to watch stargate.
  22. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Are you watching through the season? I have seasons 1 - 7, 9 and hope to grab 10 when it is released RSN.

Does this mean that I can create a "Stargate" thread to compete with toneloc's "Smallville" thread?

23. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah, stargate was on my list of tv shows to watch just ahead of smallville, so as soon as i'm done watching sg-1 and atlantis, i'll get to finally add something to the smallville thread.
  24. ToneLoc Jedi Master

star 4
    no competing against Smallville Thread o_O
  25. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    I agree. No competition is allowed. Not that anything could compete with the Man of Steel.
  26. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    except MacGuyver
  27. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Or, perhaps, Jack Bauer?
  28. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    maybe even.... CHUCK NORRIS!!!

"How would you like to get a roundhouse kick to the face..."
  29. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Why not lighten our moods with some facts about Jack Bauer.

* If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

* If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Ryan Seacrest, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Ryan twice.

* Every time you masturbate Jack Bauer kills a terrorist. Not because you masturbated, but because that is how often he kills terrorists.

* The real reason Jack Bauer was fired from CTU was his massive cell phone bill.

* After Pope John Paul II died, God asked Jack Bauer to succeed him. He said no.

* When Jack Bauer says he sees dead people, he's serious because he killed them all.

* The quickest way to a man's heart is through Jack Bauer's gun.

* Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

* Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. That's a real fact actually.

* Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

* Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

* Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

* 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

* Superman wears Jack Bauer underoos.

* Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

* Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

* Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

* When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.

* Jack Bauer gives advice to Dr. Phil.

* There are only 2 types of people in the world: ? Those who will do anything for Jack...and eventually die as a result. ? Those who are secretly plotting to betray Jack, and who will eventually die as a result.

* When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fracking hates lemonade.

* Jack Bauer's family threw him a surprise birthday party when he was a child. Once.

* Jack Bauer literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.

* Jack Bauer does not sleep. The only rest he needs is what he gets when he's knocked out or temporarily killed.

* As a child, Jack Bauer's first words were "There's no time!"

* In grade school, a little boy punched Kimberly Bauer, and Kimberly ran home to tell her dad. That little boy's name? Stephen Hawking.

* Jack Bauer ate Evander Holyfield's children.

* If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
    * If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
    * Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
    * If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.
    * Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
    * When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.
    * Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.
    * Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
    * 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
    * When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer **** hates lemonade.
    * If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's **** beef.
    * Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    * Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.
    * Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.
  30. ToneLoc Jedi Master

star 4
  31. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  32. ToneLoc Jedi Master

star 4
    when is the next luncheon?

33. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Finally I win something!

...since I can't seem to win in Conquer club lately.

::gets up and walks around chair::
  34. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    ::rubs mouse in armpit::

oppm
    oppm
    oppm
    oppm
  35. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Perhaps you should just put oppm in your sig?

36. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    meh. i just won't type it anymore. i learned in the oppm thread that BDZ would have to type OPP15S if he went on a posting spree.
  37. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    What? He gets special priveleges (privil-a-ges)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.