Star Wars 30th Anniversary Movie Viewing Party!

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Sith_Mistress, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Original Star Wars is celebrating its 30th Anniversary in just a couple of weeks, and we can't let the anniversary go by unnoticed.

Brent has been kind enough to offer his house for a viewing party on Saturday, May 19th at about 4pm. This is a substitute for our normal meeting since it falls on the third Saturday of the month.

Everyone should bring their favorite beverage, and a snack to share (Star Wars themed snacks are encouraged).

Please RSVP on this thread or send me an email at jedigroupie@hotmail.com

See you on Saturday!
    Lisa

2. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    [face_frustrated] Damnit! Why do y'all always seem to have stuff going on when I have prior engagements? That day is my nieces 5th b-day party. Although it ends at 4, it's a swimming party which means we'll be exhausted.I-)
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, how come you always have stuff going on? You never make anything! What do you even look like? I'm starting to forget....:D

Anyway, I will be there!
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Brent had a family emergency, so the viewing party will need to be postponed until at least Sunday, if people are willing to go on a Sunday afternoon/evening.

Brent is really disappointed about it because he got the big screen all set up and everything. There is a chance we can do it on the first weekend of June instead, but I still haven't heard back from Brent about it.

Let me know if you want to do Sunday evening, if not, it will have to wait :(

5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Sunday is not good for me. We can reschedule to early June. I think more people would be available to as school would be out and summer would be in full swing. Let me know what we're gonna do!
  6. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    :mad: :mad: SON OF A BEEEEEEEEP I'm going on vacation in early June
  7. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    You tell us when is a free day for you and we'll schedule things around you then!

:)
  8. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    o_O Ha Ha very funny. I have no idea when will be a good time.
  9. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwww, you know we luv ya Cynthia! We know you make it when you can. [:D]
  10. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    [face_blush] Yeah, I know. It just doesn't seem like I ever get to do any fun stuff with you guys.
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    What do you think we can do to fix that?
  12. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.