main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Star Wars 30th Anniversary Trading Cards

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    I went to Wal Mart (The Holy Grail of Retail Stores) and I found packs of star wars 30th anniversary cards.So I bought a pack. in the single packs you get a pack of 7 cards and 3 extra cards including a bonus card. The bonus I got was Han Solo. There are also inserts in the packs I pulled a Yoda die cut card and I was a happy camper. Next time Im gonna get the box and try to build the set. I dont know how many cards to a set but im gonna attempt to get the entire set. If you like trading cards i recommed picking up a pack or two or a box even. Id also like to know if there are any plans for a meeting in the near future, my health has improved to where I feel like id be able to attend a meeting. I would love to see all of you again. If there are any plans for a meeting, any of you can email me at heelsfan4ever@sbcglobal.net LET ME KNOW! Master Yoda Has Spoken!

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    The cards sound cool, Yoda. Gonna try and remember to pick some up next time we're at Wally World.

Don't know of any plans for a meeting anytime but I guess the door is always open for one. Good to hear your health has improved. Keep a check on the board about any meeting possibilities. Sorry, I just can't make myself type your email address. ;)

3. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Stubborn you are Master Kenobi.... See the light you will my friend.
    Ready for some football I am....Watch the demise of the wolfpack we will.
    Tarheels ACC Football Champion! hmmmmm yesss!
    Master Yoda Has Spoken!

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Wow, someones been spending to much time on Dagobah! ;) You can't possibly think UNC-Brokeback will win the ACC this year? Davis MAY be a good coach, but he ain't THAT good. As for the Pack, well, we'll see. I like O'Brien's approach. Think you'll see A LOT of Toney Baker and Andre Brown this year. Let the games begin!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.