Star Wars: A Cappella

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Mastadge, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub
  1. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Sorry if this has been posted and I overlooked it, but a rather wonderful and hilarious John Williams tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4

Even cooler than the french horn bit from a few months ago.
  2. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    That is exactly why youtube is one of the greatest things going today. Simply awesome.
  3. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I've heard the audio before (probably linked from a post here), but I hadn't seen the video. Youtube is great for stuff like this, not to mention some great old concert clips. I've spent many hours going from one linked video to another.
  4. -Commander_Thigh- Jedi Master

star 4
    That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen on Youtube. I wish I were exaggerating.

5. MvG-88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seen it before, and it's awesome. Thatis a true hardcore fan.
  6. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Just a reminder that the dude didn't write the song. The song was done by a group called Moosebutter, and the guy in the video got their permission and made the video. [face_peace]

I've been singing this song in my car for many a year before this video came out. [face_laugh]
  7. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I was more fascinated by the video itself and how it was done than the actual song anyway.
  8. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    Aye. The guy that did the video has no connection with the group performing the song. Which probably made it even harder to produce
  9. -Commander_Thigh- Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to know, because the video itself isn't that brilliant (sort of annoying, actually). The song however, and the vocals...

10. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Try having a car full of JCers who all know the song and having them all sing at the top of their lungs. So much fun. :D
Moderators: Darth_Nub
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.