main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends STAR WARS: A FIGHT WITH DESTINY

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH-SIDE, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH-SIDE

DARTH-SIDE Jedi Knight

Jun 1, 2005

Note: this is a sequel to a star wars comic I read called Jedi vs sith, I felt it was a great book but I also felt they left it unfinished, I decided to right this book to give me an explanation and also for people who felt the same way

Additional note: this is my first fanfic so bear with me and feel free to tell me what I do Wong or what u didn?t like

A fight with destiny

Destiny, a word used so often yet its true meaning is hard to comprehend, ive always believed that you cant change your destiny and that your only decision in life is how you reach it, until now. Through my life I have had to make many choices some were good and some bad but never the less I made these choices on my feelings. I believe these choices led me here to this very desert, this very desert that I have roamed for three long years, this very desert that I have had to live like heartless outlaw to survive on. I cant help but wonder were I would be if I hadn?t have made these choices. If I hadn?t made the choice to become a Jedi would I still be living with my father, if I hadn?t made the choice to turn to the dark side would I still be a Jedi and if I hadn?t tried to take on Darth Bane would I still have my hand, if I had made these choices differently would I still have my family. The choices I made meant that my brother rain died, the choices I made meant that I lost my sister Zannah to the dark side. That?s why I?m here but could I have been somewhere else, could I have been happy.
    I had gone a day without food longer than I?ve ever gone without before, but I didn?t care that much, my mind was focused on finding Zannah, she is the only family I have left and a sith she may be now but I intend to find her. The only possessions I have are the rags on my back torn and dirty from three years of relentless search and my lightsaber, my only protection is the weapon of a Jedi knight, ironic really I leave them and yet its there weapon that helps me survive.
    Just when I was about to give up all hope I heard it, a small but distinctive sound, it was a speeder. This is just what I had been waiting for, if I had the speeder I could go to the nearest town and get information about banes whereabouts, the only problem was getting it. I didn?t have much time to plan my attack but I new my best bet was to take it moving. As it drew closer I ran towards it and before the man inside could do any thing I dived onto the speeders front and hung on to the window. The speeder swerved from left to right and hurled me across it?s front, it lifted me up and crashed me back down on the hot steel surface. But I still hung on to the window because I new it was my only chance, this car can swing as much as it wants I thought, I?m not going anywhere. I knew I would never take it while hanging from a window though so I decided to take a chance. I lifted my self up so my feet were touching the speeders surface, then before the man could do anything I leaped over onto the back, I jumped in to the to the passenger seat and with my elbow knocked him out cold, I lifted his unconscious body over he speeders edge and cringed as I heard his body take a tumble for the worse, then I took control of the speeder and headed of into the heat of the horizon..

Zannah jumped into the black of the cave and deflected the blaster fire with the blade of her blood red lightsaber. She dived of the wall and sliced the last practise droid in half, she then turned to face her master. ?Good my very young apprentice, your lightsaber skills have improved as has your knowledge of the force.? Darth Bane smiled as he said this,
    ?it is only because I am your student lord bane, my skills have increased and I only have you to thank,? Zannahs red eyes gleamed above all else in the black of the cave.
    ? Now my apprentice repeat this exercise again this time use your hate to annihilate your enemy, I think this time we will use three hundred droids and turn the fire power up to maximum,? Darth bane smiled as he seen the uneasy look on his apprentices face. Zanna

2. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    awwwwwwwww.... :( that was sad....

but very interesting! Darth Bane is cool...

I love how you explored the character's emotions.

thanks for the read! :)

LOVE AND PEACE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.