main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga STAR WARS: A LOST HOPE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VEJJITA, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VEJJITA

VEJJITA Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2004
    SCROLL:
    The clone wars have ended. The old republic
    has been dissolved and replaced by the empire.
    Lead by former Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the
    Empire has spread it's dark shroud over the inhabitants
    of the entire galaxy. Dark times are indeed ahead and
    a new way of life will be adopted by all, a life of servitude to
    the empire.
    Emporer Papatine has another agenda though, as Darth
    sidious, master of the sith, his whole plan to rule the
    galaxy was an attempt to gain revenge for his order of dark
    side force users. Having betrayed the Jedi Knights he turned
    them into the scapegoats of the republic. Blaming the billions
    of deaths caused by the clone wars on them he was able to make
    them the most sought after criminals in the galaxy.
    Bounty hunters and the army of clone troopers loyal to
    the Empire lead the galaxy wide hunt for the criminalized Jedi. also
    newly appointed apprentice to Darth Sidious, Darth vader hunted and
    killed those too powerful for the non force sensitive clones and bounty hunters.
    So as the remaining members of the Jedi order run and hide there is little hope their
    ancient order will survive, but however little it is, there is hope.

2. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    UNACCOUNTED ACTS OF EVIL! OLD FRIENDS! SUPER FIGHT FOR JUSTICE...WHO WILL PREVAIL!:

Though very scared, Jedi padawan hanti polso fought intensely. He wasn't scared for
    himself, but rather the population of the new empire. If he, a member of the Jedi order fell to
    the might of the empire, what chance did everyone else in the galaxy have?
    It disgusted Hanti to know this Emporer Palpatine was in fact the master of the ancient
    order of the Sith. He knew for a fact the Sith didn't have the best interest of the systems of
    the old republic in it's concerns.
    Hanti swung his light saber to the left, simultaneously deflecting a laser bolt back at
    it's storm trooper source and decapitating the clone that was lining up his blaster to take a
    shot at His back. suddenly drawing his light saber to his right hand with the force to deflect
    the attack coming from his front he was already thrusting his newly freed left hand forward with
    the might of the force to hurl a dozen clone troopers high into the air and far away from
    himself. As the clones flipped around and flew in the air, the barrage of fire being laid by
    their bretheren actually finished several of them off, but as sure as the attack steadily
    continued in on Hanti, he was already force pulling several clones from behind him between the
    hail of lasers and himself as a shield.
    suddenly the firing halted, Though Hanti reached out with the force, it was
    unexpectedly his eyes that caught his attention on the sight that few Jedi have seen. There on
    the rim of the field of fallen clone bodies was the Sith apprentice Darth Vader. Encased in his
    life preserving suit of armor and sinisterly faced black mask he was indeed intimidating to the
    eye.
    But Hanti knew who he was. That was Anakin Skywalker, alleged player in the old
    prophecy Anakin should have been the one to bring balance to the force. It was prophecised a
    Jedi Knight would rise above and beyond the rest of his peers to eradicate the Sith along with
    the entire dark side of the force. Anakin however had instead been seduced by and joined the
    dark side. Embracing the ways of the Sith and even slaughtering his brother and sister Knights.
    Hanti was thoroughly enraged at the sight of him. Anakin may hide behind that chilling
    mask and the sith moniker Darth Vader, but Hanti could read his signature in the force as though
    it was written on paper in front of him.
    In recipocation Vader recognized Hanti as well. While living in the Jedi temple on
    coruscant Hanti and Anakin had studied together, shared meals together and even called each
    other friend. Anakin was older than Hanti and on the occasion Obi-wan allowed him free time he
    would secretly teach the promising younger Hanti techniques he was too young and too
    inexperienced to to be studying. It was always a treat when Anakin would use his own time to
    help him. It made him feel special in a way. Anakin allegedly being the chosen one certainly
    didn't need to take the time he did with Hanti, not to mention the knowledge he shared with him.
    he knew he shouldn't be studying these things without the consent and probably watch of his own
    master, but what teenager can resist the call of a little mischief or breaking of rules. That
    was the giving goodhearted nature of Anakin Skywalker. Or it was, but Long forgotten, or rather
    now ignored were these feelings.
    "so... Hanti Polso." rumbled Darth Vaders mechanical voice as he slowly and methodicly
    strode closer to the young padawan.
    "I don't know what happened to you Ankin.." started Hanti..
    "You may call me darth..." cut in Vader who was then himself interrupted.
    "You're name is not important to me anakin, I know what you wish to be called now, but
    your wishes are certainly of no concern to me anymore. At one time I thought of you as my
    brother, I loved you like a brother... Why have you done this? Have you gotten what you wanted
    by killing our people? betraying your family?!?!?" demanded Hanti.
    "all this t

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Nicely done. :D A very interesting start, I hope to see more soon.

What will Vader do?? [face_Nail_biting] ;) Seriously though, it's a really good story, keep it up. =D=

4. Spike311

Spike311 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    A very good start to a good story! I look forward to more. Good job!!!

JTC was here. *L*

5. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Enjoyed reading your story and looking forward to the next chapters. Congratulations on a great beginning!

LadyZaraMarta

6. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    hope everyone is enjoying what's been presented thus far. Keep spreading the word.. and here's another post.

MEANWHILE:

What the supreme ruler of the galaxy felt actually confused him. He sat in his throne
    room in the former Jedi temple on Coruscant. His grand throne room was broad in the etrance
    chamber leading to the bi staircase which curveded up in two paralell cases about twenty meters
    apart. once up the stairs there was a brief walk that lead to the Emporer's throne.
    Everything in the room a cool permasteel grey, a very cold feel to the dark metal chamber.
    The Emporer couldn't understand what the force was relaying to him. He closed his eyes
    and reached out again across the galaxy to the planet Blund where Darth Vader was eliminating
    one of the remaining Jedi. He had been following Vaders crusade of genocide when he
    signaled right into this young padwans signal in the force, It called to him. He had thought he
    had exactly what he needed in Anakin Skywalker, this former Jedi was after all the chosen one
    of Jedi legend. The fabled hero to save his people from the Sith.
    Palpatine had been handed this tool by the sheer will of the dark side of the force. It
    brought him joy at the ease with which such a powerful ally had been planted right under his
    influence, and he had acted appropriatly. Seducing and drawing his supposed enemy right to his
    side. His feelings now though were of uncertainty. Hanti's resonance in the force was
    absolutely demanding the Emporers attention. His current power was impressive, his potential if
    properly trained could be the stuff of a new legend. of Sith legend.
    "Send my advisors.." comanded The Emporer into his comm unit.
    His advisors weren't so much Advisors by standards we'd consider. They were actually dark Jedi
    gifted in clayervouance who watched the forever changing future to give the Emporer insight to
    any threats that might arise before him.
    One lone member of Sidious' five private counselmen stood in the lift as the doors
    opened. The two royal guards dressed head to foot in their red robes and red helmets who
    flanked the entrance of the transport disapeared into the lift as Daib Angle walked out and up
    to approach The Emporer's throne. He strode up the long curved staircase, striding across the
    landing that lead to the throne of the Emporer. He knelt until Sidious nodded, a gesture
    intended to acknowledge the seer and grant him permission to rise and report what he could to
    help the Emporer.
    "Darth Sidious..." started daib angle "This young one's future is not very clear...
    you.. know at times it's hard to dissertain specific outcomes when you try to read too far ahead
    in time. Hanti Polso's role in your regime is not as clear cut as I had hoped. Be advised not
    to act without long meditation on your own. You musn't do anything too quickly. We will
    continue to meditate on this of course..." but he was cut short.
    "Angle..." the Emporer started.."Tell me why I should not destroy you where you stand
    for this dribble you call advisement." Sidious hissed.
    "You are of the top seer's in the galaxy, how do you stand before me saying what you are
    and expect not to die."
    The Emporer then raised his usual low brooding voice to a yell in anger.
    "Lord Vader is now dealing with this Jedi and will no doubt be throuh with him sooner
    than later! I must know more now!"
    Sideous continued in his usual demeanor.
    "since you and your people cannot do what it is you're here to do, we will have to leave
    it to fate."
    "M,,M,Master Sidious, it's not a lack of effort on our part.. we have seen several
    scenarios play out in our visions. But we can't say if each scenario depending on what you
    were to decide, i...if you chose, would play out as it now appears."
    "Daib... return to the others and be thankful you are still alive. The next time I
    summon you, if this is all you can provide me with, you will not be returning to your people."
    "Yes my lord..." Angle bowed and qui

7. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Hey Vejita!

Great beginning.

I love the story so far!

Keep it up.

JTC has got your back bro!!!!!!!!

8. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    People,listen to me... a great tragedy almost took my life. I drank, and drove. don't do it. I thank Rich that I'm alive. and he as well, lived. Thank God for that.
    please... stay tuned for tuesday for the next action packed episode of Star Wars: A Lost Hope!!!

9. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    dear reader... this is funny..
    apparently yours and my favorite star wars guru the supershadow,, has now not only started posting fake george lucas interviews.. but now he's posted a fake natalie portman interview..lol

story update tonight... come by and check it out!

10. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    THE PAST REVEALED! ANAKINS NOT THE ONLY SUPER ONE!:

Hanti Polso was borne on the planet Guire. A mid-rim planet of average proportion, the
    geography consisting of oceans, continents, and smaller land mass'. Rivers, streams, ponds, and
    lakes ran in and around the land. A year on Guire sees changes seasonaly as diverse as possible.
    In one measure of time it might be tropical with rain showers, sunshine and air reaching temps
    in the nineties to hundreds. On the other hand, you might find yourself in a blizzard with sub
    arctic temperatures. So the land vast, and the conditions varying, Guire was a challenge to
    live on. The people of Guire however existed with little to no conflict involving their home.
    Spread throughout the planet were civilizations. The people of Guire, or Guirens were a
    very unique race. All members of their population were borne with force potential. A quality
    found in all races throughout the galaxy in random individuals focused itself into every
    individual borne on this planet.
    As if this fact alone isn't startling enough, if one dug deeper you would find that no
    one ever in history on the planet Guire though borne with force potential was attuned enough to
    warrant the Jedi's attention. It takes a strong signal in the force to grant one a spot among
    the revered knight's ranks, but no one on Guire demanded such attention.
    However unimpressive it sounds to hear there has never been a Guiren Jedi, the fact is
    they are a very impressive race for sure. No other planet's inhabitants have the will of the
    force intertwined so intricatley throughout the entire populace. individually they are not great
    force users, but collectively the Guirens were a great force.
    Throughout their history the different clans inhabiting Guire never warred amongst
    themselves. They were of a level of sophistication that war did not interest them in the least.
    They didn't conspire against each other for they knew how much more could be accomplished with
    unity and cooperation. As opposed to some worlds where different races tried to mold others to
    be like them, or some took ownership over others using them as human tools or slaves with fear
    and violence the Guirens valued their lives and therefore had a love of all life which they
    treated equally.
    Instead, focused on science, galaxy history, good will towards other planets and
    keeping their world peaceful and prosperous they worked as a one world population. Not feuding
    clans striving for power over others.
    Having all they need on Guire they kept to themselves but to report any new medical or
    scientific findings that would help others throughout the galaxy. Truly a harmony of
    intelligence and generosity were the people of Guire.
    To insure their ways were preserved they had in their history developed military. In
    the early develpomental years of Guire, clans throghout the planet instead of focusing on
    farming and science, focused on developing armies to protect the others. As if through the will
    of the force the Guirens created their own combat techniques and methods.
    The Guiren warriors or chojin were feared for their precision in thwarting outsiders
    from intended occupation. They were schooled in the use of weapons few others in the galaxy
    could even dream of utilizing, the Guirens used their force potential to master light sabers.
    Like the Jedi the Guirens were a spectacle to behold in combat. Thousands of light
    sabers igniting at once, and used with the same precision the Jedi commanded.
    The Jedi though aware of the Guirens left them to themselves until the birth of Hanti
    Polso. His entrance into the world of the living shown like a beacon of light in the darkness
    of space. When the Two masters one little, one big arrived to speak to the Guirens they were
    meet with open arms. The force demanded that the Guirens and Jedi see each other as equals.
    Even though through history the force shown on the Guirens, this was the first time it shown on
    one full

11. VEJJITA

Aug 25, 2004
    update to come in the next couple days... if anyone's reading this..lol
    if you are,, feel free to check back for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.