main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Hey everyone welcome to my RPG! This is set about 150 years after ROTJ, and anything that happened after that, didn't. We're just making this up.
    It's freeform, so no dice or stats or anything. Not hard to understand.

No clones in this RPG please. Just make up a character, it can't be that hard.

This is what you need for your character:

Name:
    Hair Colour:
    Eye Colour:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Personality:
    Brief Background:
    Any other information you want to give:

This is mine

Name: Tabitha Felyn
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Hair Colour: Toffee-brown
    Eye Colour: Aqua
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 116 lbs
    Personality: Tabitha is sweet and loving. She smiles almost all the time, and has a soft, calming voice. She loves to be around children, and plays in the palace gardens with them. She has a musical laugh that can make almost anyone smile.

Brief Background: Tabitha was brought up with parents who were both involved in politics. Her sister and two brothers have also gone into politics, and are now influential voices in the Senate. She has been in politics since she was ten, and has quickly risen to positions beyond her years. She has become a strong voice in the Senate since her election one year ago.

Any other information you want to give: Tabitha is a prophet. She can sense things before they happen, which is an asset to her occupation. She has a high midichlorian count, almost high enough to be a Jedi. Her Force-powers are lesser in some areas, but make up for in it others. She can sense things around her, can read people's minds to some extent, and several other things.

Please join and have fun! I'll be posting the beginning when we get enough people to join!

And if you want to join pretty much the same RPG but on another site, here's the address:

http://groups.msn.com/StarWarsANewBeginning/_whatsnew.msnw

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

2. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Name: Fiona Shido
    Species: Trianii
    Homeworld: Trian
    Hair Colour: snow white
    Eye Colour: ocean blue
    Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 145lbs
    Personality: Fiona is very independent. She has a sense of awe and mystique about her that intrigue most people who come across her. She is very private and mysterious, and only lets few people know the true her.
    Brief Background: She trained as a Jedi as young as three years old until she was 17. When she was 17 she joined a group of "Jedi" who do not belive in sides of the Force. So she went to Naboo to train with them. She was already a Jedi Knight and at the age of 25 she became a Master. She can use both Light and Dark side force powers, but considers herself neither Jedi or Sith, but simply a Force user. (like what Vergere believes.) She helped form a Force Academy on Trian and now runs one of her own on Coruscant, and is looking for people to join.
    Any other information you want to give: ???

If there are any problems just let me know. :)

3. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Ok maybe if I UP this, people will see it. I hope.

Come on people we need players! Please join!

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Unic Ti
    Species: Twi'Lek
    Homeworld: Ryloth
    Hair Colour: n/a
    Eye Colour: Gray
    Height: 6'1'
    Weight: 146
    Personality: Sarcastic(sp?) can be mean at times
    Brief Background: Was born on Ryloth and taken to be trained by Luke Skywalker.
    Any other information you want to give: He has sea green skin, he uses a duel phase lightsaber (copper when normal, red when extended.)
    He has been in many battles with the Empire and has taken control of the Star Destroyer Republic Jewel.

5. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    Name: Ludien Thaloric
    Homeworld: Chandrila
    Hair Colour: Golden blonde
    Eye Colour: sky blue
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 180
    Personality: Loyal, peaceful, sarcastic
    Brief Background: Ludien was born on Chandrila, the son of two politicians. His strength in the Force earned him a spot in the Academy, and he graduated, becoming a Jedi knight.
    Any other information you want to give: He has a birth defect, which made his ears slightly disfigured. They are tall and pointed.

6. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Alright we need a couple more people before we can begin! I'll post the storyline soon!

7. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Tramba Fett
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Oppucation: Bounty Hunter
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Hieght: 6 7"
    Weight: 107
    Personality: Like any other Fett.
    Brief Background: A desendent of Boba Fett. He is just like him. He hates all Jedi and doesn't care who he kills. His father, Mongo Fett, and his mother, Jenga Fett were killed by Jedi, so pretty munch, he wants revenge. He is a lot more skilled than any other Fett. So Jedi, look out.

8. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Name-Wezu Tyering
    Age-34
    Species-Human
    Gendar-Male
    Homeworld-Rishi
    Occupation-Mercenarie
    Hair-Brown
    Eye's-Hazel
    Weapons-Mandalorian Staff,Blaster pistol,Daggers.
    Height-?
    Weight-?
    personality-Serious,Ruthless.
    Loyalty's-???
    Appearence-Small brown beard,Some maroon-Brown armor.
    Bio-Unknown

9. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    This looks interesting, but could you please post the storyline so I can decide for myself if this is the RPG in which I want to settle?

10. Count_Dooku13

Count_Dooku13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Name: Shiro Vesk
    Species: Nagai
    Homeworld: Nagi
    Weight: n/a
    Height: 2.9 meters
    Hair/Eye Color: Black
    Personality: A being of few words. When he does speak, it is usually very important. he is very martial and follows a code of honor, as many Nagai do. His voice is cold and very flat in any circumstance, whether he's at a party or driving a knife into an opponent. It is good at throwing his foes off balance.
    Weapons of Choice: Exploding vibro-shuriken, a force pike, sniper rifle, several types of guns, a vibro-sword, several types of explosives, a repulsorlift/jet pack.
    Vehicles of choice: S-Swoop, custom ship Nightwolf.
    Brief Background: One of the few Nagai who frequents the galaxy. A very infamous bounty hunter who has gained a lot of respect and infamy over the years, he has been hailed by many bounty hunters as, "the next Boba Fett." He is very humane towards his prisoners, since he follows a code of honor. He has never been known to be disrespectful to any woman of any species. He can be hired for almost any task and is definitely a contender for the title of Best bounty hunter.

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
  12. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Name: Breyden Chev
    Species: Zabrak
    Homeworld: Nar Shadda
    Hair Colour: Black
    Eye Colour: Red, orange swirl
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 153 pounds
    Personality: Breyden is a strong willed killer-for-hire, he is tough and sometimes overcome with an urge of sympathy. This however happens rarely ;)

Brief Background: Breyden was born on Nar Shadda to a Zabrak couple who were slaves to Bunga the Hutt. Breyden was raised as a slave and performed many tasks around Bunga's buisness. Bunga first took notice of him when he was 20, where one of the balcony guards attacked him for spilling a drink all over him. Breyden evaded the attack and the gaurd fell over the balcony.
    Convinced that Breyden had killed the guard Bunga trained him as an assassin and Breyden soon became his right hand man in the shadows.
    Bunga gave him a Conqueror Assault Ship which had been given to Bunga for his services, Breyden modified it to be the perfect ship of his liking.

Weapons: BlasTech F6 BlasterRifle, Disruptor Pistol, metal knuckles

Ship: The Stalking Shadow
    Type: Modified Conqueror Assault Ship
    Hyperdrive: x1
    Weapons: 2 Forward Laser Cannons
    1 Forward Concussion Missile Launcher
    1 Turreted Double Laser Cannon

13. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Okay here's the beginning of the RPG.

I have an opening crawl for this. Do you think I'm crazy?

Star Wars
    A New Beginning

A fire has erupted in the Galactic Senate, unable to be contained by Supreme Chancellor Bail Solo. Several Senators have risen up in opposition to an alliance with the Empire.

Several assassination attempts have been made on the two leaders of the opposition, Senator Tabitha Felyn of Naboo and Senator Viara Solo of Delaya, graddaughter of Jacen Solo and daughter to Supreme Chancellor Solo.

Senator Felyn is returning to the Senate after a brief vacation on her home planet of Naboo to reinstate her voice in the opposition...

14. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    The silver starship landed on the Senate platform. A small entourage was waiting for the Senator from Naboo to exit the ship, including several bodyguards to protect her from assassins.

The ramp lowered and Senator Tabitha Felyn descended from the ship. She was wearing a very formal white dress trimmed with black velvet. Her hair was concealed under a veil with black and white feathers extending from the back of it.

She walked gracefully to her accomplice, Senator Viara Solo. The two women shook hands.

"Senator, your presence here is greatly needed. I fear that the alliance is progressing." Viara stated coolly.

"I will do my very best to help. I hope you have been well." Tabitha turned only her eyes to the other woman.

"Yes thank you. Was your time on Naboo enjoyable?" Viara inquired.

"Yes, very much so." She replied as they entered the Senate building.

The rest of the group followed behind, eyes alert for any sign of trouble. There were many more bodyguards protecting the Senators than ever before, in light of recent events.

OOC - Just join in wherever. :)

15. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Suddenly, a figure rocketed down on a jetpack. Holding a blaster.
    "Don't move, senators," he said. This was a bounty hunter by the name of Tramba Fett. He wore Mandalorian Battle Armor, "or I'll shoot."
    The bodygaurds tried to protect the senators, but the bounty hunter shot them all.
    "Come with me," Fett said.

16. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Wezu Tyring sat in a dark corner of the Cantina sipping on a cup of Ale.

Coruscant was in a frenzy.

He waited for the person he was meant to meet..........

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha instinctly moved her hand to the blaster concealed under her robes. She pushed Viara behind her and her head high.

"What do you wish to have us for?" She questioned unaffectedly.

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "You are bounty," said Fett.
    "To whom, may I ask?" Viara asked.
    "That is my business," Fett said, so unemtionly. " You'll find out soon enough."
    Tibetha tried to shoot, but Fett dodged. He shot her, and removed her blaster. Viara ran toward her.
    "She'll be alright," Fett said. "It was only on stun. Now, cooperate, or I'll shoot you."

19. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden Chev crouched on a rooftop of Coruscant, clutching his blaster rifle tightly. He lay down, and waited.

An hour later his chance appeared, Ambassador Jalurg the Hutt surged his way onto the balcony outside his office. Jalurg had angered his owner Bunga the Hutt by speaking for all hutts and trying to encourage the alliance with the Empire. Breyden smiled as he peered down his blaster rifle's scope and pulled the trigger. With no more sound than a "swiff" the small but deadly dart flew into the hutt's neck, immediatly being concealed by his rolls of fat. The hutt blinked a minute and then his eyes slid shut.

"He's sleeping, you'd best leave him if you want to stay alive" whispered his majordomo.

"That's what I love about killing hutt's, they surround themselves with idiots" Breyden thought as he climbed onto the rented swoop.

20. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - Jango I try to discourage power-roleplaying. So please don't do it again.

21. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden zoomed around buildings and landing platforms that litter Coruscant. Ahead he saw a gleaming silver ship, marking a ship of Royal Theed Engineering make.

"Interesting he thought as he swiftly flew by it, noticing the armor clad bounty hunter holding some rich people hostage.

"I ain't cutting anyone's lunch" Breyden said, flicking away all plans of ransoming the rich people.
    He swung his swoop around and headed down into the lower levels, looking for a drink and some fun.

22. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Sorry... Let me change that then.

"You are bounty," said Fett.
    "To whom, may I ask?" Viara asked.
    "That is my business," Fett said, so unemtionly. " You'll find out soon enough."
    Fett took the blaster out of her hand.
    "Now, cooperate!" Said Fett. "Come on..."

That better? If not, I'll change it again, if you like.

23. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    On-planet Coruscant, Force Academy

Fiona was in her private meditation chamber deep within the Academy. She only came here when trouble was brewing. For here, she could enter some of the deepest meditations without being disrupted. She was deep into the insightful nothingness that was becoming a vision. Soon it was as clear as if she were they. In her vision she was watching a session of the Senate explode into an uproar. Over the same issue they were fighting over, probably as she was in her trance, the alliance with the Empire. Suddenly, she was no longer in the Senate Hall, she was outside of the Senate building. She was looking at the statues representing every species of the New Republic, with the beautiful Senate building behind them. Then all of the statues crumbled. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Senate building itself collapsed to the ground. No weapon was capable of this. Fiona realized as she came out of her trance. The Republic and Senate are going to do this to themselves.

Fiona got back on her feet and headed towards the door to the chamber after her disturbing vision. She started towards the highest tower of the Academy. She took a turbolift to the room where the Jedi Council used to rule. Since the destruction of the Old Republic, there had been no Jedi Council, and therefore no use for the building. That is, until Fiona came and started the Force Academy, she used the old Jedi Temple for her Academy. She sat in the chair that was designated for her. There were only seven chairs in the room. There were circles of tile around each chair, and there were five circles with no chair in the middle. Fiona had so far trained six Force Masters, and they were on the Force Council with her. Until she could get five more Council Members, those circles would remain empty. She got up from her seat and went to the wall, which was all transparisteel. She looked down at the business that Coruscant. It seemed like she could see forever. She stood there for the longest time. Until she decided it was time to call a Council meeting for the next day. She wanted to know if they were all willing to help the Senate, and very well, the entire Republic.

24. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    "I don't think so," Ludien said, igniting his lightsaber and stepping between the Ambassadors and Tramba.

"They are not bounty," he said, glaring at the bounty hunter, using the Jedi mind trick.

"The real bounty is in a cantina, on the lower levels. You are to capture him only. No disintegrations. Go now." Ludien said.

25. Count_Dooku13

Count_Dooku13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Shiro Vesk leaned back in his chair in the cockpit of the Nightwolf. idly, he brought up the bounty hunter standings. yes, there was such a thing, surprisingly. Only one who had been in the trade long enough could know how to access them, but they were there. They went as follows:
    1. Shiro Vesk
    2. Tramba Fett
    3. Acrillo Fres
    4. Dorossk
    5. 1G-88
    And so on down to number fifty. Shiro smiled slightly. He had been on top for quite some time now, having never missed a bounty. But he now faced some serious competition from this upstar Tramba Fett. All of the Fett line was skilled i bounty hunting, way back to Jango fett before the Clone wars. Shiro hadn't been alive then, but his father had. His father had even known Jango on a personal level. and like all the Fetts afterward, Jango was ruthless, fiercely intelligent, and proficient in battle. Who knew that the offspring of such good friends were now sworn rivals and enemies? The irony was astounding.
    A call came up on Shiro's monitor, calling him to Nar Shaada. Apparently, the other four Bounty hunters in the top 5 were being summoned there as well.
    This oughta be intersting, thought Shiro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.