1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Breyden stiffled a laugh as Fett asked him.

"I was Bunga's hit man, I killed for my life and his money...then to good a chance came, since then all I've been focused on is staying alive, not galactic politics," Breyden replied. He smiled and continued to clench his blaster.

"But don't worry, I've covered my tracks well enough, Bunga's dead, his father's probally in an Imperial prison and the only one left who knows what I did...is you," Breyden stared into the place where Fett's eyes would be under his helmet.

Breyden raised a hand and ordered the men coming in the door to stop. They stood there with their eyes trained on Fett.
  2. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Ah, Breyden," said Fett. "You're thinking too small. If I were you, I'd get Felyn. But, you leave me no choice."

He shot one of his men.

"Chev," said Fett. "Be smart and join me."
  3. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    "Join you do what, prove you're the biggest bantha fodder in the galaxy?" Breyden replied. He raised his blaster and shot at Fett, the rest of Karrde's men followed suit, spraying where Fett was with laser bolts.
  4. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Fett was to quick for Chev. He moved out of the way as all the blaster bolts were fired.

"Join me to see who put up the bounty," said Fett. "We'll find oout who. Then we can knock him out and see if there's a bounty for him. We can split all the credits! 50/50! So, don't be a fool, and join me!"
  5. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    "What's the bounty for her?" he asked at the mention of money. He told the others to back down but kept his blaster at the ready.
  6. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "The bounty for Felyn is 1,950,000 credits, my friend," said Fett. "So you could either kill me and stay knowledge-less of the man responsible, or you could spare my life and I can make you rich."
  7. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Breyden thought for a moment and then put his blaster back in his holster.

"Alright but I'd better get RICH out of this" he replied. He motioned for Karrde's men to leave and told them to tell Karrde where he'd gone when he awoke.

"Where do we go?" he asked.
  8. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Fett grinned.

"First we need Felyn," said Fett. "And she's sitting right here in front of us."
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tal'ya had been watching the chat go on long enough...she knew Fett had come back...and she was waiting...

The rooms fire suppression system suddenly clicked on making it hard to see. The alarms were blaring out. Tal'ya's backpeddeled into the other room, and she gently force shoved the Senator and her handmaiden back also. As soon as they cleared the door, she Force locked it.

"NOW, would be an excellent time to leave." Tal'ya called her lightsaber to hand, and opened the window.

A speeder was hovering right under the window...a few beeps sounded from her bag.

Tal'ya chuckled. "Hurry now, I know of a place close." She tossed "OBI" in the speeder...and whistled a few times.

She waited for the others..
  10. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Tabitha nodded apprehensively.

"Well, lets go then." She stepped out the window and into the open window of the speeder. She helped Cloey in, then both moved over to the opposite window of the speeder so Tal'ya could get in.

OOC: I don't know how often AP will be able to get on, so I'll be posting minor things for Cloey until she gets back.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tal'ya leaped gracefully into the speeder.

She would wait for the Master for a few seconds, but no longer. The saftey of the Senator and her handmaiden was first.

She roared the engines to life and waited.
    Luckly the place was nearby.

12. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Darn it!" shouted Fett. "They got away!!!!"
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tal'ya dived the speeder down, dissapearing into the city. She headed for what she knew was a small safe house, on the outskirts of Galactic City. It was in a decent part of town, not quite as upscale as where the Senatorial staff usually stayed...but at least they would be able to blend in.

As they flew, Tal'ya keyed in some info on her comlink. A few seconds later, a openening appeared, swallowing up the speeder. She flew the speeder down a for about 300 meters, then landed the speeder in the dimly lit corridor. "Obi" flew out, a dim glow around him...beeping, it flew down the hall. Jesturing for the others to follow, Tal'ya slid open a door...

Which led to a very expansive room. From the main area, there could be seen several other rooms connecting to it. Tal'ya plopped down on a sofa near by.

"Hope this will do for now, Senator." She grinned..."A home away from home." She jestured towards the other rooms. "There is plenty of space here. There is also a secure communications net here. You can call and talk to who you need to."

She stiffled a yawn. "And perhaps, after we get some rest, we can figgure out a plan of attack. Constantly dodging blaster fire is not my perfered form of entertainment."

She closed her eyes, thinking...
    Breyden...dont know what he really is,
    Karrde, his old employer, Fett, well we know what HE is..just who's side tends to be confusing. Bunga - nah, he's dead. But somebody else is using his name...and maybe his money? Hmmm..remember the name Tying.
    1,950,000 credit bounty..who got that much money to burn?

She sighed deeply. She was still tired from eariler events. There was alot of work still to do.

She hoped a break would come soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.