main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic stepped behind the Ludien. "Let's just kill him. That way he won't be back." The
    Dark blue Twi'lek opened his red lightsaber.

2. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden eyed his opponents, watching as the cards shifted value again. Then the Rodien next to him bombed out. The Twi'lek across from him raised the bet.

"I call, show us you hand" Breyden said, throwing in a chip. The Twi'leks hand was worth 20, Breyden smiled and lay down his Idiot's Array.

"Thanks mate" Breyden said as he collected the credit chips.

"He's cheating!" shouting the Twi'lek, scattering credit chips everywhere.

"Pick those up, they're mine!" Breyden ordered. The Twi'lek spat at him and Breyden watched his hand towards his blaster. Breyden was quicker, he let loose a punch with his right hand where he always had his metal knuckles on. With a "crack" his fist met the Twi'lek's chin and knocked him to the floor.

"Pick them up" Breyden ordered. The Twi'lek felt his broken cheek bone and obeyed, handing Breyden the credits.

"Great game fella's" Breyden said as he turned to leave.

"No blasters!" shouted the bar tender. Breyden ducked as a bolt flew over his head and swung around, letting loose a bolt from his disruptor pistol, the bolt hit the Twi'lek with full force in the chest, blowing a large hole in him.

"Thanks for the tip" Breyden said to the bartender as he sprinted from the club. Boarding his rented swoop he flew away towards the private landing pad reserved for Dunga.

Minutes later the rented swoop lay with it's front end in the side of a building and Breyden shot away in the Stalking Shadow

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - Yeah, that's fine. Thanks.

Tabitha looked from one Jedi to the other, then at the slightly stunned bounty hunter.

"No." Her voice startled the three men. "Don't kill him. I want to know why he wants Senator Solo and I." The tone she used showed no fear as she stared straight at the bounty hunter.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "First of all," Fett said, "Jedi Mind Tricks do not work on me. Second, You are bounty to Wezu Tyring for not joining the Emipre. My Client will make you see things his way, senator. If you would be so kind to follow me."
    "That's madness!" Ludien exclaimed. "I'll fight you!"
    "So be it, Jedi," Fett growled.

5. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - Jango, you can't make other people talk. That's power-roleplaying, so please don't do it again. Thanks!

Tabitha narrowed her eyes at the bounty hunter.

"I will never support and alliance with the Empire." Her aqua eyes flashed in defiance. "So you can just leave Senator Solo and I alone. You will never make us join the Empire." She held the bounty hunter's gaze, unafraid of him.

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Allow me to remove this thorn from your side, m'lady." Unic said.

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Oh, sorry. I thought that meant like shooting them or something. Okay, so here-

"Like you can, Jedi," Fett said cooly, as he drew out his blaster. "I never miss..."

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Tal'ya Mrue'tal
    Species: Bothan
    Homeworld: Parents from Bothawui, Born in space.
    Hair Colour: Brown/White
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Height: 5.0
    Weight: 110
    Personality: Regards everyone neutral until proven as friend or foe. Will become protective of those she considers as a friend. Likes to sing.

Brief Background:
    Father was a warrior. Mom was a Scientist. She traveled with them for 7 years until an accident left her as sole survivor. A Jedi Knight found her, and realized that she had a strong Force signature. He took her as his Padawan and trained her to Knighthood.
    She is now out on her own, looking for others to train with.
    She is a superb natural fighter. She can sometimes gets a tad too overzelious when fighting. She like to dissapear into the shadows and observe. She also has a nack for building and repairing things.

Any other information you want to give:

Speaks both Bothan, Basic and a few other languages. Enjoys learning a new language. Picks up most langauges fairly quickly.

She knows some healing techniques, and the uses of plants for healing. (Master was a healer)

She perfers to keep her lightsaber hidden. She also carries a small palm sized blaster.

Has friends in low places.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya arrived off the shuttle on Corsucant.

Something on the back of her mind had been nagging at her that she needed to come to this place.

Checking her belongings, she rented a swoop, that took her to one of the more popular places that folks liked to "talk shop" at, in the lower levels.

"So, I'm here. Now what?" she murmered as she sat with her back to the wall, scanning the patrons..

10. White_Menace

White_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC:Ugg...*smakcs his forehead*I think I'll help the bounty hunter...Just follow my lead and I'll help you out,ok?(even the odds a bit)

*a grim smile touched his lips as he watched the scence unfold*
    "Jedi vs Bounty Hunter vs Senate....Interesting"
    *he said mainly to himself as he entered the room from just behind the Bounty Hunter,choosing this point in time to make himself known*
    "Pardon the very rude timing but umm...I couldn't help but notice all the...how shall I say...(Love in the room?)"
    *he then gave a sarcastic smile as he moved to stand next to his "Bounty Hunter friend"*
    "I reccomend you holster the weapon friend,there is no need for blood shed...just yet.."
    *his eyes then moved to set on the Jedi whom he heard addressing the Bounty Hunter,his lips curving back to form a amused look*"Such anger....thats a good thing I would say,anger gets you want you need my friend..."
    *he then pulled his black hood back to reveal a clean cut fair skinned face,green eyes and blond hair mirroed with youth and a since of evil*
    "Now then...where were we?"

11. Count_Dooku13

Count_Dooku13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    The Nightwolf swept low over the rooftops of Coruscant. Shiro landed it in a private place he had set up. It was one of the hundreds he had hidden all over Coruscant. One of the thousands he had hidden all over the galaxy, for that matter.
    His employer had told him to become a last-minute bodyguard to a Senator. He was being well-paid for the job, but that was trivial compared to the other factoid. He was going up against Tramba Fett. He had been yearning for a new challenge for a while now.
    Turning on the repulsor lift of his jetpack, he hovered over the ground. It gave him a little extra air. Then, he turned on the jets and went screaming off in the direction his computers had indicated.
    "Like you can, jedi," Tramba fett said evenly, drawing his blaster.
    "And neither do I," came a voice from above. All of them looked up to see a figure on a jet pack. he landed smoothly, bending his knees to absorb the impact. Then, he rose, his back to Unic and Tabitha. Tramba, however, could see who he was clearly. he was the bounty hunter who stood in the way of his rise to Number 1.
    "You!" cried Tramba. He was unsure whether to keep his blaster trained on the Jedi, or if he should bring it onto this new arrival.
    "Yes, me," Shiro replied. His voice was completely flat and devoid of emotion in every way. he seemd to be at the utmost calm. Then again, most Nagai spoke like that anyway. The Nagai raised a gun of his own, but not a blaster. A sonic pistol. The Nagian versions of those were deadly. They could be set anywhere from "light stun," to "disintegrate." In his other hand, he now held a vibrosword.
    "Make your move."
    OOC: I don't think that was god-modding right there since i didn't make Tramba do anything; he just recognizes me.

12. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *he took a step back as the new bount hunter entered the room*"The plot thickens..."*seth hissed through his teeth,his left hand drawing forth the silver cylinder that was his lightsaber as he glanced from the jedi to the bounty hunter*"Shall we give them a little fun Tramba?"*he said in sarcastic tone as he thumbed the red beam to life with a hiss and a snap*

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I'm changing my lightsaber color, so I can remember it.

Unic held up his silver blade and twisted the top of the handle, the blade doubled in length and became a copper color.

14. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Tramba looked at the other bounty hunters and to the Jedi then to the senators. He was clearly outmatched.

Shiro Vesk: Sure he caught more bounties. But that's just because he catches the minor ones. Not the important ones. *I try to stay out of those ones. If I caught those kind, I'd be on top.*

Now, just as his father always said, *Look at your surroundings. Deside what to do then do it*

Fett grinned behind his helmet. *I'll just leave then.*

He fired up his Jetpack then flew into the sky.

"There's always one thing a good bounty hunter must have," Fett said. "A brain! And clearly, Vesk, if you were smart you'd leave too!"

And he flew away. *I'll get them...*

(*'s means that he's thinking this in his head.)

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - So I got what, two, three bounty hunters after me? And two Jedi protecting me? ;)

Tabitha's eyes followed the first bounty hunter as he blasted away. She then looked down at the other two. She was beginning to get annoyed with all of these assassination attempts.

"And who would you two be? More lowlifes sent to kill Viara and I?" She asked, her irritation obvious in her tone. "We will not be so easily swayed. You might as well stop trying, because no matter what you do we will not change our beliefs."

Viara stepped out from behind Tabitha. Her brown eyes burned as she stared at the men.

"May we please get to our meeting? The Senate will not wait for us. If all you're going to do is talk about how to kill us, can we please be let through?" Her voice sounded sarcastic, yet unfearing. She placed her hands on her hips.

Both women were obviously not afraid of the bounty hunters. None had succeeded in doing away with them before, and they were not about to go. They would hold true to their beliefs to the death, and would go that far if need be. They wanted only what was good for the Republic.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "M'lady, we are wasting time here. Allow us to silence them."

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Opps! Sorry this is just a mess-up!

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    This is why I let Tramba leave....

*Fools,* thought Fett from high above. *I'll get those senators...*

He watched as one of the senators put her hand on her hips. He grinned again as he rocketed away to the safty of his ship, the Slave V.

19. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *his eyes lifted towards the ceiling as his dear "Friend"rocketed his way to safety*"Thats no good..."*he mummbled to himself as he shifted his eyes towards the jedi and the queen*"Well then...I guess I take my leave.."*he then thumbed his lightsaber off as he took a quick bow to the queen*"Always a pleasure to be in the pressence of such a beauty...I am sure my jedi friends have become actustom every inch of your body,no?*he then gives a evil intent wink before rising to his full height,only to turn and make a break for the exit*

20. Count_Dooku13

Sep 27, 2002
    "I have been hired to keep you alive," Shiro stated calmly.
    "And by who?" the jedi pressed.
    "He instructed me to keep the name confidential. he's paying me too well for you to bribe me, and your mind tricks won't work either."

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Fett returned from his break from the Slave V. He hid behind a bill-board and saw the the other bounty hunter leave. Vesk stayed.

"Heh," Fett chuckled, as he set his blaster to stun. "I'll get her this time..."

He took aim then he shot her. He rocketed down to the scene, grabbed Senator Tibetha, and flew away again.

"Bit slow, weren't you, Vesk?!" Shouted Fett, to Shiro Vesk. "You can get the other senator! She's worthless!"

He blasted away to the lower-levels to a shady cantina. Wezu Tyring sat where he said he would. He went over to collect his bounty.

"Here she is, Tyring," Fett said. "Now let's get down to business..."

22. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    "Good work Tramba.Load her into the ship and lets get out of here."

23. Count_Dooku13

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: if you might notice, i went with them...how could i possibly be talking to them if they had left? Wait before you make your dash to glory.

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha cried out as she felt the blaster bolt burn through her lower abdomen. She then felt the bounty hunter's arms around her waist and struggled to set herself free. However, she could not. so she merely tried to keep from falling as she watched the landing platform get farther and farther away. Viara was shouting something at the Jedi, but Tabitha could no longer hear her.

At the same time she was wondering what the second bounty hunter had meant, about the Jedi knowing her. It sounded like it was meant as an insult, but she had only heard part of it. That wink he gave her didn't flatter her either, instead she felt a little frightened of him. Not because he was a bounty hunter sent to kill her, she had seen enough of those to no longer be afraid, but because of the look in his eyes when he looked at her.

Her mind returned to the present when they landed in a dirty cantina. The bounty hunter pulled her inside forcefully and pushed her towards another person.

"Here she is, Tying." He said. "Now, let's get down to business.."

"What business?" Tabitha demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viara watched her friend blast away held by the bounty hunter. Immediately she turned to the Jedi.

"Do something!" She cried. "Help her!"

25. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Like we'd tell you," said Fett. "Now be a good girl and follow me into the prison bay."

Tramba pointed a blaster to her back as he led her to the prison cells of the ship. Tyring followed.

Suddenly, the two Jedi came running down the street. Fett took his credits then burst his Jetpack to life and flew away. His business was done.

"She's all yours, Tyring!" Fett said. "And the Jedi!"

And he flew off to the Slave V, laughing at how Old Tyring looked at him when he flew away. *All I needed was the bounty. Then my services would be over. So, I was doing my job. Vesk, and those Jedi will never find me.* Now on to another job...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.