main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya was following the dark shadow..tracking his movements as he raced ahead of a large contengency of Courusant police, intent on capturing him. She was careful to stay out of sight of the persuing police force.

She heard the roar of a ship approaching fast overhead, and as the ship neared, saw the shadow throw something. A flare in the Force warned her, as she ducked a huge flash went off in the alleyway, scattering the police.

She watched as the ship rised and quickly dissapeared. She considered throwing a tracker on the ship, but she was certain it would be found almost immediately. Besides, she had an idea where it was going.

Muttering a few rim world curses, she found returned to her swoop, and headed out, toward area of the Galactic Senate.

Perhaps she could find out who so interested in the senator...

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "First," Tramba Fett said casually, "Treshen, you can show yourself, there's no need to hide."

The other bounty hunter walked out of the shadows looking surprised.

"My helmet can sense any living thing in this room and identify it," Fett said putting his feet on Bunga's desk. "Now about the bounty, I can do it alone, but if you must have me work with others, it'll cost you more. But all in all, yes."

3. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey was begining to panic. SHe was along in the woods and she had lost her trace on the senator. She sat on a fallen log, her peasent outfit had been ripped back lose branches, her blaster was still out and ready.
    "Dammit! Why don;t I ever listen?" She exclamed in her strange unknown accent. She didn't know about her past, she had just shown up at the handmaidens school...
    She rose form her seat and continued on, blaster always ready...

4. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: So...were could I pop up at? ?[face_plain]

5. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - CaptainRex, you can come in wherever. You can be helping me, or trying to kill me, whatever.
    If you decide to help me, you can say you're waiting at the platform or the Senate or something for me.
    If you decide to be against me, then you can really come in anywhere and shoot. ;) You can just say you come out of the shadows and see the Senator's speeder or something.

Uhhhh Sam, we're on Coruscant. No forests, remember?

Tabitha sat between the two Jedi in the speeder. She turned to the human and looked up at him, studying him. He had blue eyes that carried much emotion, even though he was a Jedi. His hair was golden. His ears had a strange shape, but it wasn't too noticable to her. She was focusing more on his eyes. They were such a beautiful colour...

She noticed him looking back at her, and she quickly averted her eyes, trying to think of something to say.

"What's your name?" She asked a little lamely.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

6. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    (I'll join your side M'lady ;) )

Mercedes stands on the platform, the wind whipping at him. Where is she..., he wonders, looking for Tabitha.

7. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: I'm an assasin not a bounty hunter ;)

Treshen gurmbled and slipped out of the vent, keeping his senses up.

"You will work with others, there's no way it will work with just you" Bunga ordered, "The bounty...is the Emperor's head, we hutt's have had enough of his bungling interference with our operations, without the Emperor the Republic or our own ships can gain many new planets and territories"

"What do you say, bounty hunter?" Bunga asked.

Treshen had already agreed and was prepared to go through with it, alone if he had to.

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "You're telling me," Said Tramba Fett, "that you want me, along with these other wannabes, to destroy the emperor? Is that some joke? I've had some experiences with him, and he is strong, too strong. He is more powerfull than a few bounty hunters and an assassin. I'm not taking this job."

Fett walked near the door.

"And if you were smart, Treshen, you'd back out too," Fett said. "You're wasting time."

Fett walked out to his ship. He turned in on, then flew into lightspeed towards his next job.

*Fool,* thought Fett. *thinking he can take out the emperor.*

9. Count_Dooku13

Count_Dooku13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Shiro knew, from his contacts on tatooine, that the job was not going to go off. Tramba had rejected it. And Shiro wasn't realy interested in taking down the Emperor anyway. he provided too much of a good income. well, eh decided to go out with a bang. he knew that Basdar the Black was now useless. But the Stenax still had plenty of credits.
    Shiro rose from his reclining position and walked to the throne of Basdar. Basdar looked at the nagai.
    "What do you want?' he asked pleasantly. He was hard-pressed to hide his annoyance.
    "I want more money."
    "After the mission." Basdar said, twitching his wings.
    "No, now." Everyone turned to look at Shiro. Was he really that stupid?
    "I don't like your tone," Basdar said. Then his gauntleted claw came crashing down on Shiro. But Shiro wasn't there.
    he gracefully slipped forward onto The stenax's lap.
    "And you shall shed tears of scarlet," Shiro said, Then he ran his vibrosword along Basdar's eyes in one smooth motion.
    The giant black stenax fell forward and everyone panicked and fled. But shiro just smiled and watched as alll of Basdar's vast fortune was funnelled into Shiro's account. Then, he calmly walked to the ship bay and took off.

10. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "No time for introductions." Ti said "You have a heavy price on your head M'lady. I'm almost tempted to take it. Every bounty hunter from here to the Unknow Region is out to kill you." As if on cue the speeder was rocked by laser blasts from behind. "See what I mean!" Unic said as he climed out of he seat and stood on the back of the speeder. He turned to the Ludein "You Drive!"

He threw his black cloke off and opened his silver lightsaber. He blocked several bolts from a speeder mounted heavy blaster. The bolts flew back into the speeder and it blew up. About 12 more were comming at them now. Many of them had at least one being in the speeder shooting with a personal wepon. All of them had speeder mounted blasters. "Not good." Unic said.

11. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Treshen watched as Fett left, Bunga grumbled and odered his yacht to power up.

"Sir, Shiro has slayed Basdar!" informed Bunga's majordomo.

Treshen was shocked, he'd expected both bounty hunters to agree after Bunga jacked up the price quite a bit but neither had even bartered! Shiro hadn't even met with Bunga and he'd said no.

If they won't do it than how can I? Treshen thought, If they won't even try than why should I?

"How dare he!" Bunga yelled, "You will show them that you can do what they feared they cannot"

"No Bunga!" Treshen ordered, "Don't move, you're outnumbered" All of the guards around Bunga drew their blasters and pointed them at Bunga's bulging eyes.

"I was your personal killer for too long but in that time I made other friends than just you" Treshen explained, motioning to the guards around him.

"Sashar!" Bunga yelled, waiting for one of his bodyguards to slip out from his usual hiding place.

"Sashar?" he repeated, his voice starting to quiver.

"You'll find I slayed him before Tramba entered your office, his body's food for the Tusken's now" Treshen said, "Now you will call in Hira, Sanshi, Colly and Natashi and order them to peform the deed you asked of Tramba, me and Shiro"

"You've been planning this for a long time haven't you" Bunga said, glaring at Treshen.

"Yes and no, your guards have known what to do when I gave the signal and Sashar...he was getting to good, Tramba's advice helped me realise the odds, and see the oppurtunities" Treshen replied, "Now call them in or you'll be seeing Jalurg sooner than you'd think"

Bunga glared at Treshen and spat at him. Treshen evaded the spit and sent a dart flying at the Hutt. It hit square in the "neck" and Bunga's eye's slid shut, breathing his last.

Treshen nodded to the guards and left the office, heading towards the small group of Bunga's last loyals.

"Bunga's sleeping and he sent me to tell you of a job he needs you all to do..."

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Tabitha! Please answer me!" Cloey screamed. She had run out of food and it was getting dark, yetr she was to stubborn to go back to her ship. "PLease if your hear answer me!" Cloey was beggining to doubt that her beloved friend was even on this planet anymore. "Tabitha!!" She brushed back her blue hair, trudging throught the muddy terrain. Her trusty blaster still clutched tightly in her hand, it was cold to her. She walked on, feeling the outstretched branches scratch at her face. "Answer me or I'll kill you myself!"

13. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Tramba Fett landed on Coruscant again. He walked into a bar. Fett sat down on a stool.

Suddenly, a fat man walked in.

"Evening, everybody," he said.

"NORM!" shouted the bar.

"How's life treating you, Mr. Peterson?" asked one of the bartenders.

"Get me a drink," Norm said.

The other bartender gave this man a mustache a drink too. Fett knew this guy. His name was Sam Malone. One of his contacts.

"Hey guys, guess what?" said the man with a mustache. "I just heard that the 'fearless' Tramba Fett had backed out of a job."

"Really, Cliff?" said Norm.

"Yeah," Cliff said. "He was actin' like a whimp."

Suddenly, Fett drew out his blaster towards Cliff.

"Hey, shut up," Fett said. "I had my reasons."

"Hey, Tramba," Sam said. "Put the blaster down. I'll buy you a drink."

"Thanks, Sam," said Fett. "Any new jobs I should look for?"

"Yeah," said Sam, as he handed him his drink. "Infact there's one from the Hutts. You see, some idiot killed Bunga The Hutt, and you know the Hutts, they get a little mad when someone kills one of their own. The bounty is 6,000,000,000 credits. Hey, did-"

"Say what?" Fett asked. "6,000,000,000? For Treshen?"

*Fool,* thought Fett. *Why did he kill him?*

Tramba ran out the door.

"Hey don't you want your drink?" Sam asked him.

"No thanks, Sam," Fett said as he rushed out.

"Hey, Sam," Norm said, "Can I have it?"

14. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: Only Bunga's family clan would be mad, the others would be happy, just to make sure you don't send them all against me ;)

Treshen watched the HoloNews and smiled.

"An attempt on the Emperor's life was made last night but was foiled by the Emperor himself, the assailants were later found dead in their rented apartment..." said the reporter.

[i]"That's the last of them, but now some bigger trouble is around, Bunga's father"[/i] Treshen thought. Treshen slipped on some gloves which had been imprinted with Bunga's finger prints and slipped a datacard in Bunga's personal datapad

He stood up and left the office, creeping quietly around the sleeping crowds in the throne room he made his way to the landing bay. As soon as he was there he powered up his ship and left Tatooine. He lay down the coordinates and made the jump into hyperspace, speeding along his way to his new destination.

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She was drained of energy, she couldn't see in teh darkness and thats all that there was...darkness. She leaned against a tree, waiting watching for anyhting that might harmer until...she finally couldn't keep her eyes open anymore...

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    occ: I think that Jango313 wants to go where everyone knows his name. (I watch CHEERS too.)

ic: Anouther speeder flew into a million small pieces. "Can this thing go any faster!" Unic shouted.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tay'la was heading back towards the senate, trying to think of which "friends" to question for information.

As she neared her destination, she sees a speeder approaching, with at least 10 speeders following behind the small speeder, blasting away. She could see a person standing at the back of the speeder, fending off blaster shots with a lightsaber.

Realizing this was the same speeder, she reved her swoop, dropping in behind and underneath the following speeders, while staying out of the way of the bolts, the Twi'lek was deflecting.

She activated her orange blade, brings her swoop up and plunges it into the power unit into the closest speeder near her. A shower of sparks explode from the back, as the speader pummets down, dissapearing below, as a stray shotfrom it's cannon hits another speeder.

"This is NOT one of my better ideas!"

Gritting teeth, she moves to attack another speeder, before they catch on.

18. Count_Dooku13

Sep 27, 2002
    Shiro listened to his contacts. Apparently, an other attempt was being amde on the Senator's life. technically, he was still employed to protect her.
    And there was no good reward for public service better than credits.
    The Nightwolf hurtled off in the direction of the Senator.

19. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, well, I just wanted to make some comedy. I mean, you'd never see someone from Star Wars in a Sitcom. Making Tramba in there was fun to make. I love Cheers.

Tramba Fett left Cheers and headed to his ship. Fett turned it on. He set the coordinates to Tatooine again. When he got out of Lightspeed, Fett saw Treshen's ship. Tramba made a link to it so he can talk to him.

"What were you thinking?" Fett asked Treshen.

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic was shocked at the other speeder comming out of know where. His speeder was hit by a blaster bolt and he fell over the edge. He was hanging on by one hand and deflecting blasters with the other. "This day just keeps getting better and better."

21. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha watched out the back window as two speeders exploded behind them. The police in the speeder were frantically trying to maneuver around things and get away from the assassins.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

22. Count_Dooku13

Sep 27, 2002
    A laser bolt flew at one of the Tabitha's assailants and he exploded brilliantly. Unic turned to see the nightwolf speeding after their pursuers.
    "Oh, not him again,' groaned the jedi.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tay'la was just moving up to position behind another speeder, when her Force senses screamed at her.

She banked hard to her left, just as the speeder she had been nearing exploded, from a shot from behind.

"Koochoo! I sure hope whoever that is, was aiming at that speeder."

Bringing her swoop back up again, she goes after another speeder, while trying to stay clear of the other ship. Unfortunately, a few of the speeders were now aware that they were not alone. That mean the only way she could get near them was to come in from underneath.

The orange blade from her lightsaber come up again to take out the speeders engine as she passed...

She watched as another speeder engine exploded as she roared by...and saw a yellow light begin to blink on her panel....

"Oh SITH...!"

24. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Sep 27, 2002
    Treshen listened to Tramba as he hailed him on the com.

"You think I was afraid of the concequences? I've killed more hutts than you can count on two hands!" Treshen replied, "Don't worry, if that's what you're here for, the bounty will be retracted soon"

Treshen set the coordinates and prepared to jump.

"If I were you I'd get out of the system, the Imperials will be here in maybe an hour" Treshen warned.

25. Count_Dooku13

Sep 27, 2002
    The Nightwolf pulled up next to Tabitha's speeder and Shiro stuck his head out an open viewport.
    "Well hello again, Senator. What do you say we lose these creeps?" Without waiting for an answer, a canister shot out from the rear of the nagai's ship and exploded on the ground, creating a huge cloud of billowing smoke.
    "Don't breathe it in!" Shiro yelled. "It's a stun gas!"
    The Nightwolf sped past Tabitha's speeder, then turned around and came back in the direction it had come from to take out anyone who got through the gas cloud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.