main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Look, can someone please summarize what the heck is happening? I'm getting comfused. There are too many bounty hunters! Can someone please just let Tabitha go to the blasted Senate for whatever reason! Move this along! It's getting boring!

2. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - yeah, me constantly being chased and the same things happening over and over is a little redundant. And please, we need you guys to come back! It's lonely in here!

Jango, I'm on the platform with Viara, the Jedi, Shiro, Tal'ya. We're going to be going into the Senate if no one else decides to come try to kill us.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya looked at the Twi'lek Jedi and nodded.

It was a wild ride in the speeder till they finally reached the Senator's platform. The other ship had provided cover for them, until they had docked.

She watched as the Senator and Viara reunited. They quickly went inside before anyone else could launch an attack, and headed for the Senate.

"Senator, while you are dealing with the Senate, is there anything that you would like me to handle? Perhaps, if we can find out WHO is making you such a tempting target?...Or perhaps scouting ahead to your next stop?

Oh...and the name is Tal'ya.

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "M'lady, now that you are in the care of the New Rebublic guards, Tal'ya and I will find out who it is that wants you dead. Unless you want us elsewhere."

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Looks over to the other Jedi, and slowly nods in agreement.

6. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha nodded. "Yes, thank you. First I must...see to my clothing." She shook the thin garment on her a little, and turned down the hall with Viara in her wake. Several Senate guards fell into line behind the two Senators.

Tabitha and Viara entered a room down the hall and quickly found things to change into. When they were dressed they emerged and headed towards the Supreme Chancellor's office.

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you, Queen_Sara.

Tramba Fett looked on his computer.

*Who in the galaxy wants that senator dead, so much?* Fett asked himself.

He looked it up. Fett hacked into the most security sites. Then- he found it!

*It was Bunga the Hutt!* Fett thought. *But that can't be! Bunga got killed my Breyden! Unless someone is going by that name and hiding himself.*

Fett turned printed out the data and turned off his computer. He got up.

"Vesk can wait," Fett said to himself. "My top priority is to find the guy who's using Bunga's name and find him."

Fett blasted off towards the senate building.

8. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "My name is Unic Ti." The Twi'lek said "We must inform the Council of this mission we are undergoing."

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC - You're welcome Jango.

Tabitha and Viara entered the lobby and went to the Supreme Chancellor's secretary.

She looked up at them and smiled, pressing a button on her comm.

"Senators Felyn and Solo to see you, Chancellor." She let go of the button.

"Send them in." Came the Chancellor's voice.

The two women smiled back at the secretary and went through the large doors into the Chancellor's office.

"Greetings, Senators. What brings you here?" The Chancellor asked, standing up behind his desk. The doors closed and he dropped the formalities. He walked up to his daughter and embraced her.

"What's going on?"

"Father, another attempt has benen made on Tabi." She said, using Tabitha's childhood nickname.

Concern filled the man's eyes. "Really? When? Where?"

"Just now, outside, Uncle." Tabitha replied. The Chancellor wasn't really her uncle, but they were related and very close so she called him that.

"Oh my. We must have better security. I had the Jedi Council assign you two Jedi. Where are they?" His brow furrowed.

"Ti left with Tal'ya, a girl we met. She is also a Jedi. I'm not sure of the other man's name, nor of where he is." Tabitha looked over at Viara.

"Hmm. I wonder where he might be. The Council assigned him specially to you, Tabi. He should be with you." He took her hand. "Are you alright?"

"No, Father. She was shot in the stomach." Bail's eyes widened.

"And the back." Tabitha added softly.

"Then we have to get you to a medical bay!" The Chancellor cried. "Come! We can talk more of this later." And with that, the Chancellor left the room, still holding onto Tabitha's hand. Viara followed.

The people in the lobby were a little shocked to see their Chancellor looking so disturbed and leading Senator Felyn by the hand. The wondered what had happened to make him and his daughter look so distressed.

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya turns towards Unic Ti.

"Do you wish to use a comlink to the Council, or do you wish to report in person?"

"If we are to report in person..I suggest we move quickly. From what I have heard, the bounty on her head is so high, I dont know how long even the Senate buildings will keep her safe."

11. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: Tramba IT'S NOT ME :p

They came quicker than he expected, a light corvette landed in the hangar and the ramp opened.

"Welcome, knew you'd come soon" Breyden said to the Feorin who exited the corvette.

"Let's get this straight, if you double cross me or my mates, you're dead" the feorin grunted.

"Always a pleasure Lez, everyone make it out ok?" Breyden replied.

"Hey! Handle that cargo with care, can't you see the label!" Lez shouted to one of the crew members fumbling with a crate, "Yeah we did fine, even caught a weak cargo ship in the Corporate Sector"

"What's the cargo?" Breyden inquired.

"Spice and weapons, we did them a favour, if we didn't take them the Marauder Corvette entering the area would" Lez joked.

Breyden laughed and patted Lez on the back. "Let's go someplace where we can plan our next move"

An hour later Breyden and Lez entered the hangar again. They waved goodbye and boarded their ships, ten men went in the [i]Stalking Shadow[/i] with Breyden and the rest with Lez in the [i]Preying Nexu[/i]

[i]Now to begin[/i] Breyden thought as he entered hyperspace.

12. Count_Dooku13

Count_Dooku13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Shiro slipped into the shadows in traditional Nagai Fashion. If any attempt was made on the Senator's life, he would be there, and the would-be assassin would no longer be among the living, guranteed.

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "We go in person. Let's hurry"

14. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Fett landed. He was in front of the senate building. How to get in? They surely don't let some bounty hunter in.

Some random senator walked by.

"Hmmm," murmured Fett.

He jumped over and punched the guy. He got knocked out. Fett dragged him over to an alleyway. Fett took the guys suit. He also took a identification pad.

Name: Senator Tsuzu Myked
    Planet: Krudaria

Fett hid Myked and switched his battle armor into the suit. Fett put the armor into a packing droid and programmed him to go to the Slave V and drop off his armor.

Tramba Fett, or Tsuzu Myked, walked into the senate building.

He said to the secretary, "I need to speak to Senator Felyn."

"Sure," she said. "Your name is?"

"Senator Tsuno Myked," Fett said.

He walked into a repulsorlift and hit 'Senator rooms'. It brought Fett up. Fett walked to the room where Senator Felyn was supposed to be. He knocked.

"Who are you?" answered a security droid.

"Senator Tsuno Myked," Fett said, tired of answering this.

"Sorry," said the droid. "Senator Felyn is currently in the Medical Bay. Do you want to try again later?"

"No," said Fett. "I'll wait."

Instantly, a chair pooped out of the wall. Fett sat on it, deciding it will be a while. He shot the senator himself so it should be a while. Fett got out a book and started reading.

15. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Before she could respond Unic felt a danger roar through the Force when he saw the senator get off the elevator.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya was about to respond when she felt a strong disturbance in the Force.

The look from Unic Ti mirriored that he felt the same.

"Oh, joy!"

She started moving....

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  18. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Breyden glanced around the darkened corridor and motioned the other men forward.

"Move!" he whispered. They ran down the dark hallway and typed in an entry code. A massive door opened and they quickly filed in.

"Straight forward" Breyden ordered. They ran down a flight of steps and then came to a wall.

"Give me a sec" Breyden whispered as he ran his hands along the wall. His hands came across an indent and he put his hand into it. A small green light escaped the indent as it scanned his handprint, a door next to the indent slid open and Breyden led the men through it.

The men gasped as they saw what was on the other side.

They were in a landing bay that was packed with ships. Fighters, yachts, transport and combat ships.

"One of Bunga's many storehouses, holds his reserve ships and such" Breyden explained.

"Take what ships you can" Breyden ordered. The men filed into fighters and other ships and warmed them up.

"You three, get in that Katarn boarding shuttle, the rest of you grab a skipray blastboat, we only need pilots, not maximum crew" Breyden ordered. Once all of the men were in ships Breyden pressed a button on the side of the hangar. The large roof opened to reveal Ord Mantell's night sky.

"Move, meet up at the belt" Breyden ordered. The ships began to lift off, roaring away like a mis matched attack force.

Breyden turned and ran to where he'd left the Stalking Shadow

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya used the Force to speed herself as she moved towards the Senator.

"Senator, wait!"
    She came to stop in front of the senator, before her entourage could get her too far from the elevator.

"Pardon me Senator, but wait here please. Something does not feel right."

She looked over to Ti..

20. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Bail scowled.

"Senator Felyn is injured. I must take her to the medical bay." He said firmly.

Tabitha tapped his arm and he turned down to her.

"Uncle, she is a Jedi. I believe we should wait." She smiled lightly, making him relax and sigh.

"I suppose." The two Senators and the Supreme Chancellor looked around, wondering what exactly the problem was. Tabitha lay her free hand on her lower abdomen, the fabric of her dress brushing painfully against the wound. She smiled, strained, yet reassuringly at Bail.

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti took a glance up the hall. "There!" he said pointing at a man sitting on a chair and reading. Ti's hand moved out of the pointing pose and opened palm up. The book flew into the man's face.

TAG: Jango313

22. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey realized that she was on Naboo, in the huge forests with out any food. She shoudl have reached civilization by now.
    Her ribs poked through her skin. She tried her com-link once more calling into the dying peice of machinary loudly.
    "Tabitha! I tried to follow you I'm sorry! I don't know where I am! I've been searching naboo! Please contact me!"

23. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha's comm beeped and she unclipped it from her belt. Cloey's voice crackled through.

"Cloey? Where are you?" She asked, trying to concentrate on her lost handmaiden, and the dangerous man sitting near them.

24. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey wanted to scream with joy as her friends voice came through.
    "I'm here! In the forests! I need help! The com-link is losing power! I need a cruiser."

25. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "What? I'm on Coruscant. What planet are you on? You should be here with me. I'm sorry I can't talk long. I'm going to the medical bay as soon as the danger is past. There's a guy waiting to kill me standing right in front of me." She said cheerfully and sarcasticly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.