main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Post 200!

ic: "So what now M'lady" Ti asked her.

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Tramba Fett looked at Vesk. Still sleeping.

"Tch, fool," muttered Fett, to himself.. "How easy I could kill him right now... Too bad I need to be trusted right now...."

He stared at Ti. Then he made a face at him that no one else could see because if his helmet. Then he notied the senator get up and embrace another woman who just walked in.
    Who was she? But it didn't matter. Fett sat back down on his seat.

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    "I'm certainly feeling better than before I got here." Tabitha replied as Cloey stood up. "About what to do, really I don't know. I'm not about to get out of the hospital for two weeks at least, or so I'm told. So I guess most of us are stuck here for a while." She sighed and adjusted a needle in her arm.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Master Unic Ti will stay by your side M'lady."

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Oh come on!" Tramba Fett shouted as he entered the room. "Two weeks! I know banthas that heal faster because of blaster shots! Felyn should be fully healed by tomorrow! You all are over-reacting! Sheesh!"

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti's hand went out a few feet from Fett's neck. But right in frount of his neck was a silver lightsaber blade. With his arm extended Ti looked back. "Fett, unlike most Jedi I have accepted the fact that there is no dark side. Keep that in mind as you choose your actions." Ti smiled again showing sharp teeth.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya had seen Tramba Fett's reaction and was still standing near the door when the Jedi Master's blade had suddenly snapped on, in front of Fett's neck.

Tal'ya was standing within arms reach of both of them..and did not appreciate the closeness.

Tal'ya growled, her ears layed back flat. She knew the Senator did not need this going on in her room at the moment.

She shoved past both of them, muttering "over-reacting.." and walked to where the Senator and her handmaiden were.

Calming herself back down, Tal'ya pushed her irritation away before speaking to the Senator.

"Senator Felyn, I could help speed up your recovery time, if you wish my assistance."

She waited for a response.

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Think I'm scared of you, Jedi?" Fett said. "You better just stay out of my way...."

Fett pushed him aside and walked over to the Jedi who was helping the senator.

"My father got shot a few times," he said. "All he needed was some band-aids and he was good as new. I don't see what all the fuss is about...."

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha glared at the man. "Talk to the healer about it, she can tell you. Watch how you speak to me." She waved him away and looked over at Tal'ya. "Yes, if you could. Speak with the healer about it, she'll know if it's possible."

Viara headed back to her quarters, worried about Tabitha. She hoped her father would be able to reschedule the Senate meeting, since she was unsure if she could convince the other Senators on her own. Tabitha had quite a way with words.

Bail entered his office and sat behind his desk. He switched on his comm and began a message that was playing in several Senators' offices.

"Senator Felyn is unable to make the meeting, so it will be rescheduled for a later date. She will be attending our meeting in my office through hologram, as she cannot make it in person. If there are any questions about her condition, bring them to me. Thank you." The message sent and he settled back into his chair, wondering when he could have the Senate meeting.

10. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "All I needed was for you to threaten(sp?) me." Ti put his saber away and drew up both hands as blue lightning poured into Fett from Ti's hands.

ooc: Nothing personal Jango.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya was talking to the Senator. "It is not necessary to speak with the healer. I can..." She turned suddenly as her suddenly felt a hint of danger within the Force.

The Bounty hunter Fett had pushed the Jedi Master aside, and was standing close to Tal'ya, talking to the Senator, when she had heard the Jedi Master's statement "....for you to threaten me," when lighting poured from Master Ti's hand towards the bounty hunter.

Tal'ya moved quickly, to shield the Senator and to block her vision. She slammed up a shield, to make sure that no stray bolts met with the Senator, her handmaiden and her medical equipment, which was nearby. She gritted her teeth as energy rebounded off her shields.

As soon as Master Ti's Foce lighting abated Tal'ya delivered a gigantic Force push, pushing both of the men out of the Senator's room.

"ENOUGH!" she roared. "THAT IS TWICE THAT YOU HAVE LAUNCHED AN ATTACK TOO CLOSE TO ME AND THE SENATOR. If you two HAVE to fight, then do it OUT of the Senator's room, perferably OUT of the MEDICAL WARD!"....with that she slamed the door shut. Leaving them in the outer room.

She turned back towards the Senator, trying not to let them see that her hands were shanking, hiding them inside of her robes. She looked up at the Senator.

"Please forgive me, Senator. I must meditate for a while. After that, I should be able to do something about your injuries."

12. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey nodded while she silently fummed. she longed for something to eat but didn't leave until she was allowed to.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya sighed deeply. She did not want to expose the other two to any more danger that was necessary. And she needed to center herself if she was going to help the Senator.

A small buzzing in her bag, called her attention, and she opened her bag. "Obi" flew up and hovered in front of her.

"Okay Obi..stop complaining." She held out her hand, and the small droid beeped and landed in her palm. "I have some work to do, be good, and keep an eye out for me, okay?" The small ball beeped, and flew over, landing on a small table near the bed, blending in with various other objects on the table.

Tal'ya sat down on the floor, in the middle of the room and closed her eyes. She exhailed, moving to release all her negative emotions into the Force. When she felt calmer, she drew upon the Force, to assist her for what she needed to do next.

A sudden thought intruded on her...and she frowned, dismayed that she had not noticed it eariler. She opened her bag, and jestured...several Driblis fruits drifted out of her bag, and landed on the table, next to Cloey. She spoke, not opening her eyes, "I'm sorry, with all that has been going on, I forgot to ask if you had eaten."

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey shook her head. "No I have not, but it doesn't matter, I will be leaving soon. I have signed up for offensive training, along with defensive. I was usless to a friend and a higher ranking citizen..." She trailed off, raising from her currant position be beckoned everyone goodbye for now.

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha waved Cloey back down. She looked hard at her.

"Cloey, you haven't failed anybody. I don't want you to leave. Not only are you an exceptional body guard, but you are also my friend. I beg you to reconsider."

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey smiled for a few momwnts in silence. "I'm afriad you highness that that is no longer an option, I was usless to do anyhtign to help you, and while tracking you I got myself lost in a forest..."

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Who she to order me around!" Fett shouted. "I swear Just one quick shot and-"

He stopped, remembering that the Jedi was there. He needing to be trusted right now. He walked over to Vesk who was still sleeping. And knocked at his head with his fist.

"Hey ,Vesk, are you still alive?" said Fett. "You didn't die on us now, did you?"

18. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Tabitha narrowed her eyes at her handmaiden.

"Cloey, I don't want to hear anymore nonsense about not being good enough. You are better than good. We all have bad days. I had one today, as you can tell." She indicated the tubes and needles. "But leaving is not an option. I will not lose a friend over a bad day. And don't call me highness!"

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I know what your doing Fett and it wont work." Ti went to meet up with the Senator.

"Forgive me Higness. It wasn't the time or place to do that. I am truly sorry." Unic said to the Senator. "I plan to stay and protect you, if you'll have me."

20. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "Yes, thank you. I would like that. But I'm getting suspicious of that bounty hunter. I'm not sure I trust him anymore. What can we do about that? If we fire him, he'll kill me. If we don't, he'll kill me." She sighed.

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey wanted to protest but the issue had seemed to be dropped. so she stood, alone while her friends talked. Unsure of what she should do she sat stiffly, her scratched and bruised limbs ached.

22. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Lez entered Breyden's room and tossed him the datapad.

"He wants a meeting on Coruscant, all details are in there" Lez told him. Breyden read the message and looked up.

"Have the Stalking Shadow prepped" he ordered.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya was still seated on the floor in the middle of the Senator's room. She had tuned out to much that was going around her, but she could still feel the sway of emotions going around the room.

But she was calm, and had managed call deep into the Force. She opened her eyes, and looked over towards the Senator, and then the handmaiden.

Tal'ya rose, and walked over to where the handmaiden was standing.

"Cloey..I could use your help, if you are willing, to help the Senator."

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey looked up, said nothing but just stood and nodded her head. She was always willing to help.

25. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Fett stood there, outraged.

*I could have easily killed Felyn,* he thought, his teeth clenched. *I do not want that bounty. I'm just here to find out who placed that bounty using Bunga's name.*

Fett stared at Vesk, still sleeping.

"I could just have easily killed you too," he said to him. "Fine. I fthey do not trust me, I'll go then."

Fett walked over to the room where everyone was.

"That's it," Fett said. "I'm done. I quit."

He threw down his permission card to protect the senator.

"See ya," Tramba said.

He lifted his blaster and shot at the wall. He blasted out with his jetpack. Fett will not be protecting anyone, anymore....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.