main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars - A New Hope (a f'ree f'rall wacky version)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by F'ree F'rall, Aug 16, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Spork is for wussies who can't fight.

2. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    Hey watch your mouth. Anything named spork has to be good.

3. Jedi Master RussDog

Jedi Master RussDog Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 26, 1998
    hey BoB id be more than happy to play XWA with ya sometime i havent gotten a chance to play it multiplayer yet

4. BoB

Jul 8, 1998
    Sure we'll have to set up a time. I haven't played it for a while though, not since I kicked PB butt, he blamed it on his computer of course.

Maybe we'll post a time up here and see how many JC members we can get to play.

5. Captain Antilles

Captain Antilles Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 26, 1998
    You never invite me to your little XwA games, BoB

6. BoB

Jul 8, 1998
    Thats only becasue you have the freakish glowing red nose that really scares the rest of us.

7. Jedi Master RussDog

Aug 26, 1998
    Phat ill have to re-setup my saitek x36 flight stick ... i love that controller

8. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    I need to get a USB joystick. This game port->USB converter I used against BoB really sucks

9. Jedi Master RussDog

Aug 26, 1998
    i gathered that from earlier conversation ... mine isnt usb its serial but its throttle and flight seperate

10. F'ree F'rall

F'ree F'rall Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1999
    I've been inspired by some of the genius on this board. Please let me know if you like, then I'll feel inclined to continue the story. But be patient, it does take time for each part to be written.

Episode IV - A NEW HOPE (THE WACKY VERSION)

It is a time of crisis in the galaxy (oh who
    are we kidding? If it wasn't there wouldn't
    be much use of making a movie about the
    following events now would there, how about
    we just give a short description about
    where we start off and go from there).

This totally undermatched ship for the good
    guys has stolen something from the bad guys.
    And the bad guys are chasing after them to
    get it back.

Can you guess if they'll actually get away?
    I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 won't
    count. Anyway, back to the chase....

SCENE: SPACE
    /*A rebel ship, the 'Tentatively Slow' is racing across the galaxy, right behind it is an Imperial ship, a Star Destraughter. They trade shots at each other for some time until the smaller ship cannot fly any further. Ironically, right above this planet where there's this guy who tried to teach Dark Wader the ways of the force but ended up losing him to the evil side, where he eventually became the most feared person in the galaxy. But I'm sure that coincidences like that happen all the time.....*/

SCENE: INSIDE THE 'TENTATIVELY SLOW'
    /*Two droids C2MEO and RUME2, are walking through the halls, tumbling back and forth as the ship is being shaken by the laser blasts from the Star Destraughter.*/

C2ME0: Did you hear that? They shut down the tequila bar. We'll be sober soon, this is madness.

/*RUME2 responds in a series of beeps, whistles, and belches*/

C2ME0: That's nice RU, now that the audience knows you can't speak and need me for interpreting, we can cut to the next scene.

/*Dozens of soldiers are running through the halls trying to find a safe, cowardly exit. However, since the Star Destraughter has engulfed the smaller ship, one of the soldiers stops and wonders why they are running, it's not like they'll get anywhere. He begins to tell the person next to him that they should stand firm at one of the hatches and battle valiantly against the sterntroopers when they try to board. He is immediately whacked on the back of the head and beaten to death with his own boots. Afterwards, the other soldiers run to the hatch and find that the troopers are already trying to board, so they guess they'd better see what they can do against them...ignoring the irony of what just happened.

The sterntroopers break through the main hatch and start to drive the 'Tentatively Slow' soldiers into retreat. They are in constant wonderment why, since they were entering the ship from one singular point 3 feet in diameter, how the soldiers wouldn't think to just aim all their weapons at that point and just pick them off when they stuck their heads in?*/

SCENE: IN SOME BACK CORRIDOR OF THE 'TENTATIVELY SLOW'
    /*Princess Lay'ya finds RUME2 and gives him a copy of the secret plans to the Dearth Store, the empires newest secret weapon or something. C2MEO spots them down the hall and rushes towards them.*/

LAY'YA: And be careful, I've also got my Metallica songlist in there too. I got it off Napster before they took my name off the list. Damn Lars.

/*RU responds and turns toward C2 as Lay'ya walks away.*/

C2ME0: There you are, what have you been doing? All these sterntroopers have gotten on board and we've got to find a place to hide so that we'll live another few minutes before we're eventually found and killed, because after all, we've been engulfed by the Star Destraughter.

/*RU ignores him and rolls away.*/

C2ME0: Don't ignore me, just because you think you know something doesn't stop me from annoying you. Oh, well, if I don't tag along, the audience won't know what the hell you're saying anyway.

SCENE: MAIN HALLWAY OF THE 'TENTATIVELY SLOW'
    /*Dark Wader emerges from the battle scene and approaches the captain of the 'Tentatively Slow', he decides this would be a good opportunity to show off the results of his recent shipment of Androstenedi

11. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    This thread is being saved for the Snowboard move.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.