1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Republic Is Born

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Senator_Amory, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Amory Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay then,

I guess I will take your character in order to keep her running on with the story. Sorry you have to say goodbye. See you around somewhere.
  2. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    King Organa looked over the reports of the news for the previous day. Today was also the day that the ships came in, bringing news of the state of affairs in the rest of the galaxy. At one point in time this was a joyous event which the king, and the rest of Alderaan, looked foreward to. Now it was something he dreaded, and had to force himself to read.

Alderaan had been stirred up into another fit of violence, with rioting spreading more destruction across the city. That was no surprise, so the King turned to the papers which brought news of the outside. The tension had spread, and the individualist's threats had become more ominous. As he was about to turn to the second page, shouting from outside of his office window drew his attention.

Fantastic, another riot. And this time it is just outside of the palace walls.

He prepared to turn back to his papers, but a rock thrown through his window caught his attention. Even though he was six floors up, someone had the nerve to sling a stone through His window.

The King limped over to the transmitter on the other side of the office, and prepared a message for the leader of the Creation Guild, requesting more troops to help keep the peace on Alderaan. Just as he sent the message, two muffled shouts, followed by two heavy thunks could be heard outside his office door. The door slid open, and a single person moved around the corner.

"Oh, its just you. You could have given me a heart attack. To what do I owe this honor...what is that?" The King looked around his guest at the limp arm of the guard who was supposed to stand watch outside of his door. "What do you have...you do know that it is against the law to carry one of those, especially inside a government building. No, wait, what are you doing..."

The King's attempt at screaming was silenced before it could begin, and the limp body of Alderaan's monarch fell to the ground, never to stand again. The perpetrator walked calmy to the hidden door at the back of the office, and touched the button to release the palace gates before exiting. The angry mob outside now had an opening to storm into the palace.

OOC: Where did all the players go?
  3. Senator_Amory Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ask any of the Moderators or Administrators of this site to go ahead and lock this thread since it seems to have gone desolate and is no longer being posted on.

Thank You,
    Senator Amory
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.