main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: Luke

Fighting harder than ever, Luke saw his fellow Jedi fall. Then, he heard the cold voice inside him once more.
    "I told you I would win. You are very weak." Luke still couldn't find any source of the voice, but he spoke with his mind. It was his guess that though he could not be heard to outsiders, he could get his point across on the inside.
    "You haven't won yet! I am stronger than you think. And I have friends to help me, you are alone. All alone." And as if someone had turned on a bright light, Luke felt his power returning. The lightning faded from his hands. He felt himself take control again. Luke knew he didn't kill the dark sider, but he had won the most recent battle.
    Luke blinked his eyes and stopped all movement. He really was back.

TAG: Jedi

2. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    IC:Zilara Skywalker

She kept pushing against the lightning, then all of a sudden it stopped. She dropped her hands slightly, but did not let her guard down. Studying Luke's facial expression, which seemed to be of a lighter, relieved expression, she put her hands down. She stood and went to him and looked him in the eyes.
    "Luke, Remember which is good, and which is evil. Remember what you fear, and remember what you swore to destroy. The Sith are still around Luke. The Emperor and Vader are Sith. They have believed to be long since extinct, but they are not. It keeps me from falling under, seeing what they are and what they have done to this galaxy. Luke, Do you know of your father, Anakin Skywalker?

TAG:Luke

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke heard the words of the other Skywalker, but didn't believe what he was hearing. It was obvious that she had no idea what had happened to Vader and Palpatine. She must learn. The Jedi master faced her, as well as all the other Jedi around.
    "Yes, I know of my father. He was once a Jedi, then tricked by the dark side of the force. But he is no longer Darth Vader. Anakin Skywalker died a free man the same day as Palpatine. Anakin came back to the light. I don't know much else about him." Luke paused, then decided he must ask the question. The question that, even though he had just been fighting his own friends, Luke needed to know. "How're you a Skywalker?"

TAG: Zilara

4. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009
    IC: Zilara Skywalker

Her expression feel, her jaw dropping.
    "Anakin is dead?" She seemed to stumble on her words, she shook her head and her lips trembled. A tear leaked down her cheek, and then she looked Luke in the eyes.
    "Anakin Skywalker was my mother's long lost twin brother. My Mother was Zell Skywalker, Her mother was Shmi also, But she never knew of Zell. Somehow they were seperated. My Mother was also a Jedi, and she knew Anakin was part of the order, but she never got a chance to speak with him. Then he turned in what was called Order sixty-six. He turned, killing all of the Jedi, and she had hidden and swore to find him. After The Order had fallen, she married, but carried on her Jedi ways. She was a Mustafarian miner, and she taught me how to fight young. Then the New Order found me. She gave me away to the Jedi, and a Jedi i have been ever since. I once confronted Anakin, and he knew it was me. He knew of his sister, and he tried to convert me. These scars on my face, the scar on my lip, " she ran her finger along the raised, permanently red places running along her face and neck, and the slight raise on her lip. "are what corrupted family does to you."
    She took a deep breath, and held it; struggling at words once more.
    "Anakin moved me. I've been tempted to the dark many, many times. He has kept me on the light. The Straight and Narrow."

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

"I am sorry you had to find out this way," started Luke as he tried to comfort Zilara. "Anakin died a hero, though. He came back from the darkness. That is what is important." Luke tried to go over Zilara's tale in his head. He wantd to learn more about his family. About the older Jedi order. It would have to wait, the imperials were getting closer and the Jedi needed to find another way out of the temple. The dark side was still strong here.
    "Come, everyone, we must stick together if we are going to make it out alive." As they started to walk, Luk fell into a quick walk next to Zilara Skywalker. Surely he could learn more about his family on the way.

TAG: Zilara/Jedi

6. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

She began walking, following Luke, whom was beside her. For a moment, she allowed what he had said to sink in. She felt the hilt to the lightsaber that hung from her belt. Her mother's saber. Killed my Darth Vader, She had watched her mother die before her in her arms. She debated whether she should ever tell Luke that Vader killed her mother, his sister. It haunted her to this day in her dreams, and in her wake. She had ran into her mother in a fight on Couruscant years ago, during the days the Empire was strong. She took her with her to meet with Vader, and Vader had brutally killed her. Murdered her even.
    She stopped walking, closed her eyes and clasped her hands together; washing her thoughts from her mind. Not now, too much was at stake. After she'd cleared her mind, she held her head back up and followed after Luke.
    Catching up with him, she looked at him, "So give me the down low."

TAG:Luke/Jedi

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

As Luke and all the Jedi walked, he couldn't help thinking that there was something Zilara wasn't telling him. He didn't push it. They were outmaned and outguned at the moment, the Imperials on their way to kill them all. Luke did his best to meditate on everything that was going on. The Jedi master remembered that he had sent a message to Han, but knowing him he was out with Chewbacca and still hadn't seen it. Zilara finally spoke.
    "Well," Luke started, deciding to give her the short version. "I'm willing to bet there's another way out of this temple, seein as the imperials have blocked off our only known exit. You were here before any of us, you don't know about any secret passages, do you?"

8. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

"I was in here just after you guys, i came in the main exit, but i was walking among those ducts and ledges, following you and your group." She pointed up towards the ceiling, where there was molding that could serve as ledges and there were Maintenance ducts in the walls that lead into the ceiling.
    "I'm sure we could go through those maintenance doors and find an exit, after all, maintenance droids and beings have to come out somewhere."

TAG:Luke/Any

OOC:Sorry about the short post, i just got home from work and i was trying to answer quickly and i didn't exactly know what to put. Lemme get my NOS down, and i'm sure i can come up with something better. :)

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke examined the ducts and ledges without slowing his pace. It could be possible to escape, then again, the Imperials probably have every exit guarded. They could always make their own exit...
    "We still aren't very far from the main entrance, coming out anywhere near here would just get us killed. We'll have to travel deeper before we escape." Luke paused for just a moment. "And I'm willing to bet that the darkness will get stronger as we move along."

TAG: Any

10. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

"Good point; and it will definately get darker."
    She shut her eyes and turned her face to the ceiling and concentrated.
    "I can feel it radiating. The Center is the root; the center is an archive. I sense a mass killing in it's history." Her face turned and her eyes flew open.
    "There is a being in the center! I can feel someone, a Force user!" She looked at Luke carefully.
    "Do you think you can handle going to the center?"

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke had sensed this minutes before Zilara, but hoped to keep it quiet.
    "If all goes to plan, we won't have to make it that far. But if we do..." Luke didn't finish. He wasn't going to lie to anyone, not his friends or family. "I hope to get us out of here a good while before the center. Trust in me and the force." Luke only hoped that the force was a strong enough ally for this...

12. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

She nodded at his advice. "i think we can make it out without hitting the center. I do, however, want to travel to the center, if only by myself. The being is strong with the Force, and the Force shows stress. I feel like the being is injured."
    She looked at him with a look of pure concern. She was sure that whoever was in that Archive could help.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke heard Zilara, and couldn't decide the best course of action. He knew one thing right away, it was his duty as Grand Jedi Master to do anything and everything in his power to make sure his fellow Jedi were safe.
    "I won't let you go alone. We just met, but I feel I know you more than anyone else. I wouldn't let anyon go in there alone. We'll go together," Luke paused so he could lower his voice. Zilara had to strain her ears to hear him. "But I don't know how I feel about bringing the others. I believe we're far off from the center. We will make better plans when we get closer. Deal?"

TAG: Zilara

14. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

"Deal. I think it would be a good learning lesson for you, and i feel i should get to know you better. I feel like i've known you all of my life." She nodded in certainty. The spoke again, gravely.
    "I don't know what is wrong with whoever it is, but they are calling out for help. It's bothering me, Luke. I want to help them. I have a gut feeling about this..." she trailed off, her gaze distant.

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

"Around here," started Luke talking about Zilara's gut feeling. "We call that being a Skywalker." Luk smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "And when we get out of here I have someone for you to meet. Her name is Leia Organa-Solo, she is my twin sister. You'd like her." Luke began to feel the being, whatever it was, in the temple center. It was hurting, just as Zilara had said. The force was strong ith her. With every Skywalker.
    "I feel it too. We will help it, I know we can." Luke continued to walk, deciding how to get to the center and get his Jedi students out alive. Both challenges seems impossible.

TAG: Zilara/Jedi

16. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC: Census

His gut began to twist, sweat beading down his face as he tried to control himself. "You can't fight it, come to the dark side, it's the only way it will go away." He saw the red eyes glow in front of him. Census pushed himself all the way against the wall on the other side, trying to stay as far away from the being as possible. "You can't run or hide," It said moving closer to Census. "You're alone here, and no one to help you but me," It was at Census' feet now. " The only reason you wanted to become a Jedi was so you could have revenge on the people who killed your family." Census' eyes became wide and he shouted "That's not true! The Jedi were the only ones who ever cared for me, they are the only family I ever had!"
    "Then why aren't they here to help you through this pain, hmmm? Surely someone would have come after you once you left the group. That is, if they REALLY cared about you." Census thought this over a moment but then quickly pushed it aside and said "Luke had to think of the others first, it would only be logical for him to save dozens of lives instead of risking them for my one." The eyes narrowed and the being chuckled a little. "Wasn't Luke the one who brought you to this cave? Wasn't he the one who brought you to this miserable place?" The being began to laugh louder. "If Luke was reckless enough to bring you here then certainly he could be reckless enough to come save you." Census' vision began to blur, and suddenly he lashed out in anger at the being "Shut up!" Census shouted as he tried to Force push the being against the wall, but he was too weak
    "Face it Census,"
    "How'd it know my name?"
    "You're weak and on your own and I am willing to help."
    Census couldn't, that would go against everything he believed in. But what if this being was right. What if no one really cared for him. Again he pushed this thought aside. In a quick motion he got up, ran towards the being and grabbed at his belt, but there was nothing there. "Crap!" He thought. "Why don't I have a lightsabre?" Census ran into the being. It ignited a red sabre holding it to the back of Census' neck, he could feel the intense heat and the smell of burning hair.
    "You've forgotten haven't you? Luke hasn't given you a lightsabre because he thought you would be reckless and iresponsibile with it." It gave a sickening laugh.
    "That's not true! Luke just didn't think I was ready yet."
    "And look where you ended up."
    Census was trying to think fast, he wanted to use his Force push again but it was like the being could read his mind. It held him tighter, the blade getting closer to his skin.
    "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

17. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke was about to tell Zilara a little more about himself, but then he felt something. Uneasy, Luke took a cout of his fellow Jedi.
    "We're missing someone. Where is Census?" Luke turned around, looking in all directions. None of the other Jedi had seen him leave. Luke had a terrible feeling. He had to be found. There was more than one passageway to be taken. That's not even counting the secret ones. Census could be anywhere.
    "Come on. We have to find Census."

TAG: jedi

18. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

Luke turned anxiously and studied his group, and just as he did, a terrible tremble in the Force hit her square in the gut, white hot pain taking her down to her knees.
    "This Census you speak of, it's him." She said, gasping; Once more standing. Her eyes flew open and she looked at Luke. "He is in danger. He's fallen, and weaponless."
    She pulled her hilt from her belt, igniting it.
    "Stay here. I can find him. You can't handle where he is at. It's the Sith, Luke."
    With that, she ran down the hallway, her beautiful hair flowing behind her. He was a small figure, her small legs tucked in her boots, and her tunic falling just above her knees. She looked delicate, but whoever was waiting at the center would soon find out she was anything but.

TAG:Luke/Census

19. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke had to make a choice. A choice that couldbe life or death, andhe wouldn't know if he had made the wrong decision until it was far to late. Should the Jedi Master go with Zilara and attempt to defeat the evil sith? Or should he stay, keep his fellow Jedi safe? It was all overwhelming. He made a choice.
    "Stay here!" He yelld as he took off running in Zilara's direction. "All of you, stay. If anything bad happens you now what to do. Trust in the force." Luke turned his head forward and didn't look back. What if he had just sealed his fellow Jedi's fate?

20. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

She was running full speed ahead, her head was racing, the adrenaline making the lips of her fingers tingle. She was getting closer, the dark was closing in on her. It made it hard to breathe, but she was trained, and she heard her mother's voice in her mind.
    "Zil; Dear Zilara, Be Careful. You've grown up so much, and i'm proud to see you are such a warrior that i'd imagined. You are strong in the Force, just like Anakin. I know you can help him Zil, you can sense it too. Zil-i love you."
    It was the only time her mother had told her she was proud of her, that she loved her. When she was dying on the ship. She cremated her, returning her to the Force the next morning.
    It had always kept her strong, knowing that her mother was part of the Force that she was using to fight.
    Quickly, she sensed a Force spike, and headed back down the hallway and turned off where she felt the Force radiating from.

TAG:Luke/Census/Jedi

21. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009

As soon as Census thought "This is the end, I'm going to die here." was the moment he could hear someone running, the steps echoing throughout the tunnel.
    "Ah. Here comes the reckless one, oh! And someone's with him." Said the being
    "How can I not feel their presence?" Census thought, confused.
    "Ooh, it seems that a new person has entered your little group," If Census could see better he could have swore that the being was grinning. "It seems that her name is Zilara Skywalker. And her plan was to go to the center, seems that Luke agreed and came with her. He likes her more than you."
    Tears began forming in Census' eyes again. "That can't be true! He loves us all like a family, he wouldn't favour one over another."
    "Oh really?" Said the being. "If that were true then why didn't anyone notice you left? Why did everyone push off your ideas? Who has been ignoring you this whole time?" Census started to break down. The being deactivated the red lightsabre and let go of Census.
    "Kill Zilara, she is the cause of your pain, your suffering. Once she's dead everything will be fine." With that the being disappeared. Census heard a cling sound on the floor, it was the red lightsabre the being was holding. Census sat against the wall again, thinking. Everything that he believed in. Was it all a lie? He fingered his way to the lightsabre, once he found it he held it in his hand still thinking. His emotions finally took over and he said in a low and dark voice "I must kill Zilara

TAG: Zilara/Luke/Jedi

22. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

She ran around the corner, and stopped, finding Census fine, sitting on the floor with a hilt in his hand.
    "What did you think you were playing with us, Census? I run here to help you, and you are fine?"
    She was appalled at his childish prank; as if they had nothing better to do.

TAG: Census/Luke

23. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke was running just behind Zilara when he stopped suddenly. She didn't notice and kept running. Luke felt something. Something outside the temple. Distant. Zilara turned a corner up ahead. Luke didn't follow, he closed his eyes and pushed outward. Luke whispered to himself.
    "Han." Was it him? Did he feel Han Solo? Here? Now? "Han..." Luke studied the force.

IC: Han Solo

"Han..." Han Solo had just blasted through yet another TIE figher, losing count somwhere past thirty. He heard his name. The only other person in the cockpit of the Falcon was Chewbacca. Han spoke into his comm.
    "Say again, captain." Han waited.
    "We said nothing Solo. Everything here is quite. We're on ground now, the Jedi temple is overrun with Imps. If Luke is here..." The captain didn't finish his thoughts. Han sat back in his chair as he flew through the now empty skys of Yavin 4. What was going on here?
    "Luke."

24. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009

Census just kept staring at what would have been the ground, if he could see. Lightsabre in hand on the left side of him. She came running and then completely halted about three feet away from Census.
    "What did you think you were playing with us, Census? I run here to help you, and you are fine?" She said, aggravation apparent in her voice.
    "Don't act like you know me. You don't know anything about me, you don't even know what I look like," Census' hands began to tremble as these words came out, he couldn't depict if it was adrenaline rushing through him or fear. "How can this be? You've only been with that group for what? Thirty minutes? And already it seems that Luke has accepted you while it took me YEARS to even get acceptance at the Jedi Temple. Why are YOU so special?" Anger welled up in Census. He just finally stopped talking.

TAG: Zilara/Luke

25. IamGrapefruit

Jun 24, 2009

"accepted in thirty minutes? Census, I am a knight! I did my training. My mother was a Jedi, My Father a Jedi, Luke is related to me. I didn't just get accepted. I was a student at the same temple as you!"
    She sensed a underlining of dark in him.
    "Are you okay, Census? You seem to be thinking over something pretty hard. Were you attacked?"

TAG:Census/Luke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.