main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: Lol its ok, no it doesnt really intervene, i was just trying to keep the game flowing :D

IC Jekula:

The sun was almost rising so that meant that they would be on the move again soon, he wondered how much ground the Imperials had gained over night. He hoped it was alot, he didnt like the situation they were in, not at all, tensions were high, the air was thick with moisture.

'The sooner they get here,' Jekula thought, 'the sooner i can kill Skywalker and be the most powerful Sith in the Galaxy!'

TAG: All

2. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC:

Corbr looked up to the rising sun, focusing more on anxiety, which was not allowed for a Jedi. Fraub sat down on the jungle floor, crossing his legs, beginning to meditate. The Force could told him it wouldn't be long till the Imperial hunting party found them. "So, Master Skywalker... As we have all asked you, what is our next move?" asked Fraub, eyes still closed, sitting in his meditating position.

TAG: Gungan, All

3. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    IC:
    Sayuri grinned at Census and thanked him before looking back at Master Skywalker. If she wasn't just imagining, her hand felt a little better, already; the dirt on the previous bandage must have hampered the healing.

4. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen knelt by the river and cupped up some water in his hands and drank it and listened to the others talk, but he wasn't paying attention, he was staring at a log and he was hungry, so Shaelen got up and walked over to the log.
    he used the force to pick up the log, because he was not that strong to lift a log that big,
    he saw hundreds of insects crawling under where the log was laying, he had study a lot about bugs and insects, and none of these little insects looked like any of the poisonous type, so he picked one up and ate it, it didn't taste so bad but the ones back at the temple tasted better.
    he picked up a long flat stone and scooped up a bunch of bugs onto it until they where starting to slip off, Shaelen took the insects to the group, asking "Hungry?" while offering the insects to everyone.

Tag: anyone who is hungry.

5. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

"Hungry?" Shaelen Blikit had said.

He certainly was, and he was just dehydrated enough to think that they were in some way edible.
    'I may come to regret this,' Jekula thought but...

'Ok ill take one,'

He snatched one from Twi'lek and starting crunching off its shell, all the guts squirting in his mouth.
    At first he was satisyfed and even thought about thanking the Twi'lek but then he started to feel dizzy.
    'Must be the heat' Jekula thought. But then he started to vomit and he was becoming dellusional and thinking everyone was trying to kill him.

He fell unconsious.

6. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix walked over to the water, leaned over, cupped his hands, and took a drink. The cool fresh water felt good to his dry throat. The escape into the jungle cost them all. They were all bloody, bruised, and tired. And they were still being chased by the Imperials.

Arrix stood back up, and looked around at the group. They had dreary looks in there eyes, and others had sick looks in there eyes. Arrix looked around, and saw the Twi'lek feeding everyone bugs. "We are so dead." He said out loud. "With you poisoning us, and Imperials closing in on us it won't be long till were are all dead on the forest floor."

Tag: Everyone.

7. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC:Shaelen Blikit

"We are so dead." He said out loud. "With you poisoning us, and Imperials closing in on us it won't be long till were are all dead on the forest floor."

Shaelen looked down at the long flat stone carrying all the bugs and took a bug from the pile and offered it to Arrix "Want one? their good"

TAG: Mister_Master and anyone else.

8. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

When he regained consciousness, he immediatley stood up and went head on for the Twi'lek.

YOU TRAITOR! Jekula yelled and activated his lightsaber, waving it threateningly towards Shaelen Blikit. But thinking about this, he thought he better be a bit more tactical.

How do you think the Imperials knew our position? And now hes trying to poision us all! I say we kill him!

TAG: EVERYONE

9. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

"Want one? their good"

Arrix smacked the thing away with the back of his hand. "You don't seem to get it. They are coming for us, and they are going to kill us." Arrix stared at the Twi'lek daring him, to say something.

TAG: Gurthrim, anyone else.

10. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census just sat on the rock with his knees pulled up to his chin, ignoring the commotion going on behind him, trying to listen and find out if anyone was coming.

TAG: Anyone

11. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

Shaelen stared at him at loss, he didn't know what was happening, all he knew was that hey must be going on some sort of hike or maybe Master Skywalker had something to show them something.
    but being accused as a traitor made everything a lot more confusing "what do you mean?" he asked.

Tag: Mister_Master and anyone else.

12. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

"what do you mean?" he had said.

You know what i mean Twi'lek! You tired to kill me with those damm bugs! Your the one who's betrayed us to thos damm Imperials on our backs!

He turned away form the Twi'lek and saw Census sitting on a rock in the distance.

Jekula too looked in the direction Census was looking and saw the storm of what looked like bright red flys on the horizion

PIRANHA BEETLES! He shouted and as fast as he could turned and started to stumble and sprint.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry everyone, I've been busy and didn't really think you were going t play so much so fast. I'm here now.

IC:

"Everyone stop!" Master skywalker said in a firm voice. It was not yelling, but it was close. "Nobody is a traitor! They might have force tracking devices. Or assassins following us." Luke looked around to make sure they were all still alone...for now.

"Okay," Luke said, "We need to make a plan. The logical plan would be to get off planet, but that is not an option at this time. I'm open to suggestions." He waited. Everyone stayed silent, all eyes were on Luke. "Listen, I trust in the force. It will keep us alive. Do or do not, there is no try. We will not try and stay alive. We will stay alive."

14. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Arrix's lightsaber shot up into his hand, and ignited the silver blade. He pointed it at Jekula. "I didn't say we should kill him. I just-" Arrix stopped himself, and looked up into the air. He was just stressed, and didn't know what got into him. "I think we are all a little stressed. We need some rest." Arrix deactivated his saber, and returned it to his belt.

TAG: all

15. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Census heard Luke so he turned around from where he was sitting and stared at Luke listening intently

"Okay," Luke said, "We need to make a plan. The logical plan would be to get off planet, but that is not an option at this time. I'm open to suggestions." He waited. Everyone stayed silent, all eyes were on Luke. "Listen, I trust in the force. It will keep us alive. Do or do not, there is no try. We will not try and stay alive. We will stay alive."

Census listened to every last sylable that came out of Lukes mouth. "We will stay alive" he said. Census said it over and over again in his mind and soon believed him.

16. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

'Imperials? here on this planet?' Now Shaelen was lost 'if there are Imperials on this planet, then why didn't I know?' he wondered.
    just then he heard Jekula say "Piranha Beetles" Shaelen looked at the directions the insects where coming from "those I can't eat" he said mostly to himself.

TAG: Anyone.

17. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

"Hmm for once the Twi'lek is right! Im sorry to interupt your lovely moral boosting talk Luke but look at that gigantic cloud of PIRANHA BEETLES!"

RUN!

TAG: EVERYONE

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

"Everyone, behind me!" Luke yelled and jumped over two of his knights-in-training so fast he couldn't tell who they were. He landed with his lightsaber in hand. With a snap hissss Master Skywalker ignited the green blade. Luke looked at the beetles and swished his saber through the air cutting down the insects with lightning speed.

"Somebody with a saber, help me." Luke said slicing more beetles. "The rest of you, use the force!"

TAG: Any

19. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

Shaelen suddenly had an idea, he held the flat stone piled with bugs up high and started to run toward the Beetles yelling "Here are you cousins! I'm sorry for what we where doing! you may have them back!"

TAG: Anyone.

20. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

Jekula ignited his lightsaber, hisss, and jumped to Lukes aid.

There were thousands of beetles and the more he kept hacking at the swarm the more came right back at him chewing at his flesh. Yet he greatly admired the way Luke fought and as the others used the Force to calm the swarm, the swarm appeared to become thinner.

He also saw the Twi'lek out of the corner of his eyes,

'What the hell is he doing,' thought Jekula

TAG: Anyone

21. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Arrix jumped over to where Luke was, and ignited the silver blade of his Saber, and began smashing away at the bugs. They were like a endless throng of them. Arrix saw no end to them.

Out of the corner of his eye, Arrix saw Shaelen Blikit run towards the bugs yelling something. Arrix jumped in front of him, and began slashing at the bugs coming at him. "Shaelen, get your head in the game, and help us."

Tag: all.

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

With his students at his flanks, Luke began to have more hope that they would defeat the insects. He could see the mass of beetles thinning, but not by to much.

TAG: ANY

23. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Fraub shielded himself with the Force, blasting some of the murderous beetles with the Force, or gathering a pile of rocks and bombarding the swarm. Corbr backed away more as the beetles swarmed in around them. Lightsabers weren't enough for this, thoguth Corbr. But Fraub noticed the Twi'lek running towards the insects. Corbr tried to call out to him, but maybe this was the reason for the attack.

TAG: Any, Gurthrim_Dah

24. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:
    Census tried to fend some of the beetles off with the force but beetle after beetle kept coming, it seemed like there was no end to the swarm

25. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

"I am helping us!" he said.
    He was about to push Arrix out of the way when he felt someone reach out to him in the force, he reached out in the force trying to find who it was who was trying to communicate with him.

TAG: ObiWanJedi93 and anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.