1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well, Master_Dmeante, it started out with as just narrowly avoiding Imperial troops. We then stopped at a river, to get some water and cool down. But, then piranha beetles attacked us, and the Jedi with lightsabers used them, and us without them used the Force. We them had the idea of jumping in the river, which we did, and were taken downstream. But, we ran into rapids, and we all scurried for land. Right now, we are all on land, but now I think crystal snakes are attacking.

Sometimes things seem like they are posted out of order, but I manage to sort it out ;).

IC: Corbr Fraub

Corbr watched as the crystalline snakes shout out of the water at him and his fellow Jedi. Corbr, without instinct, used the Force and Force pushed a number of the snakes back into the water, only managing to have them jump back out.

The Jedi with lightsabers ignited them swiftly, and Fraub was relieved to see the snakes go for the humming lightsabers, which gave him time to kill some with the Force.

TAG:
    Anyone with a lightsaber, all
  2. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Thank you ObiWanJedi93 for giving us a little recap. I understand if you still want to quit Master Dmentae.

IC:

Luke was regaining some strength, but not enough to open his eyes much less fight. he heard the sound that enemies were near by. Luke couldn't tell if it was more beetles, some other creature, or...Imperials. So with the tiniest bit of strength (which took a lot for him) Luke said two words and hoped they were audible.

"Take...Lightsaber..."

TAG: Any who wishes to use lightsaber, all
  3. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula:

Jekula saw Corbr ignite his lightsaber and thought to do the same thing. Jumping up along side him he hacked and sliced at the oncoming crystalsnakes yet one by one they were destroyed and now all the members of the party where back on the shore and safe. Well for the time being anyway, thought Jekula. Yet Luke seemed to be in a state on the floor.

Although he was a Sith and meant to be leading them to their destruction and the death of Luke Skywalker, he was starting to feel an attachment to them, something the Sith saw as a weakness...

He must keep his feelings in check but most importantly he must find out what was happening and see if Luke was still conscious.

TAG: Luke Skywalker
  4. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix's limbs felt like jello. He couldn't fight off the snakes even if he wanted to. Fighting off the current took more a lot out of him. And he left his lightsaber on the ground by the group, so it wasn't with him either.

Arrix spotted it on the ground just in front of Corbr. Arrix yelled out to him. "Corbr, my lightsaber is on the ground in front of you." He yelled, hoping he would hear him.

TAG: Obi, and everyone else.
  5. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

It had only been moments ago that Luke Skywalker honestly thought he was getting better. He was wrong. The Jedi master was beginning to feel short bursts of fire throughout his whole body. The force was not with Luke at this time. He was fighting death at this very moment.

"I will be okay. I have to be. My students need me." Luke thought to himself. He hoped more than anything that he was right.

TAG: Any
  6. KithuraVess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC:
    Sayuri stepped back from the water. She wasn't very effective without a weapon.
    Turning, she suddenly caught sight of Luke Skywalker. "Oh no!" she rushed over to see if she could help him.
    She hadn't completed a first-aid course in her life, but she knew enough - both from her limited experience, and from Skywalker's sense - to know that he wasn't doing too well. "Master!" she called. "Can I help you? What should I do?"
  7. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

Luke was in so much pain! He could tell that somebody was near him, but he didn't know if it was friend or foe. Luke kept having strange feelings and thoughts. One thing he was very sure of. There was a traitor in there small party. How else had they found so much trouble? Somebody had to be doing it. But which one was it?

8. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula:

Don;t worry Master im coming for you! Jekula shouted.

He proped up Luke's head on Jekula's knee and started to pour water over his head to smooth and revive him. "Don't worry Master were safe. Everyone is safe. We need you."

TAG: Luke Skywalker.
  9. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"Jekula...find...traitor...." Luke tried to speak more but that's all he could manage. Whatever happened to him wasn't just due to the river. Maybe he got bit by somethig under there. Or possibly it was the traitor. He didn't know. All he cared about now was his temple family.

TAG: Jekula, Any
  10. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula:

"Jekula...find...traitor...." Luke had whispered and the words resonnated through Jekula's head.

He knew there was a traitor and the thought of that made Jekula shivered alone. But if Luke even suspected him he wouldn't be speaking to him right now. So Luke trusted him, this was a interesting turn of events he thought.

He could use this to his advantadge, he just needed to play his cards right.

Right everyone gather round.

TAG: All
  11. Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen could feel small little creatures attacking them with the Force, but he couldn't see anything until he saw a shimmer of light sparkle off of something in the air, Crystals Snakes! Shaelen let the Force flow through him as he threw some of the Snakes back into the River, but not all of them, some got through and one of them bit him in the arm, he shook it off and sent it back into the water.
    soon after the the snakes decided to give up, Shaelen could feel the poison from the snake that bit him having effect, he trembled onto his knees and fell to the ground, soon he was unconscious.

TAG: Anyone.
  12. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

Luke Skywalker was just waiting to die by this point. He didn't know the state of anything. He needed some kind of medical treatment...soon. Would he get it in time? Who knows. Perhaps the only thing Luke could hope for is that the traitor is found. At least the pain had subsided - a bit.

13. Nadia-Oomia Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:

Census tried to fight off as many snakes as he could, but nothing he tried seemed to help much. He kept looking out of the corner of his eye to make sure that no one got bit by the snakes. Snake after snake popped up out of the water mouth wide open hoping to get a bit of his human flesh, Census pushed one by one back in the water. He looked out of the corner of his eye again and saw Shaelen unconsious and a swarm of crystal snakes trying to get to him. Census had to think quick, he pushed the snakes back into the water and tried to reach the fallen comrade. Once he reached him, he pushed more snakes into the water. "Persistant little buggers." Census said, through clench teeth. Census tried to figure out where Shaelen was hurt, but it was hard to fend off the snakes and examine his friend. He pulled Shaelen toward the nearest tree and propped him up against the trunk. Immediately Census found the wound on Shaelen's arm. Census remembering how to treat poisonous snake bites just stared at Shaelen's arm for a minute. "You should be glad your unconsious." Census groaned. Census started to extract the poison out of Shaelen's arm by drinking it out of his arm and spitting it out onto the ground. "I am never going to tell you this." Census said, talking to the unconsious Shaelen.

14. KithuraVess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC:
    "Gather round?" Sayuri asked Jekula. "Master Skywalker needs medical help! I know we need to find this traitor, but shouldn't we try to heal him, first? If he stays untreated much longer, he'll die, traitor or no traitor!"

TAG: Bob, all
  15. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry everyone! Didn't know I'd be TAGed.

Corbr now had two lightsabers. He utilized his knowledge of Form III, defending himself from the snakes, keeping an eye on the unconscious Skywalker. Corbr danced across the riverside, slicing through snakes, protecting his fellow Jedi, but not letting aggression overcome him.

After the last of the crystal snakes had been warded off, Fraub deactivated the two lightsabers, putting them on his utility belt. Corbr ran to Skywalker and the other Jedi. "How... how is our Master?" stumbled Fraub, awestruck at how one of the most powerful Jedi could be lying at the doorstep of the Netherworld of the Force.

TAG: Anyone.
  16. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula:

At last all the dangers had been averted and he was finally feeling safe again. At least everyone was alright...

He turned around to see Master Skywalker fallen on the floor, and desperatly trying to talk to his students, he was on the verge of unconsciousness and needed help fast.

"Whats is wrong Master, where are you injured?" Jekula said trying to sound worried, hoping he could earn even more trust of the foolish Jedi.

TAG: Luke Skywalker
  17. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"I'm...okay...students..." Luke started until he needed to save his breath. His whole temple family was waiting for him to speak again. So he tried. "Some kind...poison...clear it...out..." Luke Skywalkr desperatley tried to get his students to understand.

I was bitten by something! Luke shouted with nothing but his deep thoughts. Understand! There is poison in my system! You must clear it out withy the force! Then Luke tried to speak again.

"Trust...force..."

18. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula

There is poison in my system! You must clear it out withy the force! Jekula heard these thoughts in his head but he had a better idea. Leave the Jedi to die!

Wait, that would be to obvious, he could already sense the Jedi's suspicion with every moment he passed waiting to act.
    So he decided to do it his own way. To the onlooking Jedi it seemed that Jekula had gone crazy and had chosen to bite his Master out of hunger, but in reality Jekula had found the bite left by the Crystal Snake and proceeded to suck out the poison, after spitting it out on the floor, much explaining and a long unpleasant silence, they all waited to see the effects occur.

19. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

star 4

Fraub kneeled down to where Luke and Jekula were, and impatiently waited for what would happen to Master Skywalker. Fraub looked Jekula in the eye, curiously, then returned his gaze back on his Master. He began to anxiously clip and unclip the lightsabers from his utility belt.

TAG: Anyone
  20. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    Fraub kneeled down to where Luke and Jekula were, and impatiently waited for what would happen to Master Skywalker. Fraub looked Jekula in the eye, curiously, then returned his gaze back on his Master. He began to anxiously clip and unclip the lightsabers from his utility belt.

IC Jekula:

He was still waiting for anything to happen to Luke, bad, good or otherwise and was becoming anxious. He saw the looks he was getting from people in the group, like Fraub. "Iv just sucked the poison from his blood, hopefully this will help." He felt the need to explain him self, after those accusing looks.

"One of us better keep a look out for those Imperials. He was getting nervous sitting around doing nothing.

21. KithuraVess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC:
    "I'll do it," Sayuri said, relieved she could be of active assistance. She quickly climbed up the nearest high tree, from where she would be able to see any walkers, air support or any units in clearings in the vicinity.
  22. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Jekula

"I'll do it," Sayuri said.

"Thanks Sayuri, what can you see? He asked hoping that the answer would bring great much needed relief to the group and to Master Skywalker, who seemed to be coming around.

TAG: KithuraVess and Gungan
  23. KithuraVess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC:
    "H'm, I don't think....wait...." she strained her eyes. "I see a grey shape protruding above some of the trees. Could be an AT-ST; it's at least fifty kilometres out, though, and I think it's moving away from us."

TAG: Anyone
  24. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: We've had the official drop out for Master Dmentae. I have a few ideas for his character, so for now just pretend hes standing around.

IC:

Luke was getting his strength back. He heard footsteps all around him. What could that be? Then, Master Skywalker realized it was not around him, it was far out in the distance. The force was coming back strong! Luke was starting to sense things very far off. This would help. Luke opened his eyes and felt himself able to speak.

"What time is it?" Was the first thing Luke asked. It was followed quickly by "Who saved me?"

25. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:
    we've created an IRC channel to talk about our RPG!
    http://syloq.lomag.net <-- All you need to do is click here, type in your preferred username at the top, and #ForceShadow in the bottom. (A password is unnecessary unless you specifically register your name.)
    Alternatively, if you already have an IRC client, you could just add the Nightstar network and connect to #ForceShadow.

A few of us are already to go at 5 PM GMT! That will be our official meeting. :p You can come if you want. Doesn't matter, who knows, you might be busy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.