1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Corbr Fraub

    Fraub gave a sigh of relief to see his Master alive and well again. "You can thank Jekula for that, Master." said Corbr, handing Luke his lightsaber. "Your saber came in handy back there, Master." He smiled at Skywalker.
  2. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    Luke looked around and tried to stand. Calming his nerves with the force, he got up. Luke took it very slow until his muscles were adjusted. the sound of large thumps could be heard out in the jungle.

    "Thank you Jekula, you and I need to have a talk." Luke's gaze lingered on the student for a moment. "And I shall also speak with you Corbr. But not now. There are Imperials close now, we must be on the move." Luke sarted to walk and his students began to follow. "I was thinking...our safest bet for staying alive is getting the...higher ground. Get what I'm saying?"


    TAg: Any
  3. Nadia-Oomia Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 4, 2009
    star 4
    IC:

    Census heard the thumps deeper in the woods while sitting by Shaelen against the tree, he also saw that the rest of the group walked into the woods in the opposite direction that the sound was coming from. He looked from Shaelen to the group and back again. "Why do you have to be unconsious at a time like this." Census sighed. He threw his hands in the air, rolled his eyes and got up. "Well you sure aren't going to move on your own" said Census, still talking to the unconsious Shaelen. He picked his friend up, put his arm across his neck while his own hand was around Shaelen's waist and tried catching up with the group

    TAG: All
  4. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Corbr Fraub

    The thudding seemed to be catching up with the Jedi more and more. Fraub turned around quickly and created a barricade of old, rotted trees. "Hopefully that'll slow 'em down..." thought Fraub, running back to the group, wiping the sweat from his head. It seemed Corbr was getting very tired, not sleeping in the last few days. Corbr shrugged off the sleep, and ran as fast as he could.

    TAG: Anyone
  5. bobmarley Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 7, 2009
    star 1
    IC Jekula:

    Hearing the ever closening thumping sound and seeing that the others in the group were starting to build a barricade and make their retreat, Jekula followed them in their actions. He used the force to pick up the dead tree trunks in the surrounding area and created a blockade with Corbr. On seeing Corbr and others start to run. He followed..

    The tracker beacon on his possession still displaying their position.

    "How come they always know where we are?!" He heard a member of the group shout in anger, and to this Jekula just dropped his head, sighed and tried to keep a low profile.

    TAG: All
  6. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    "Our best bet for survival is going up. In the trees." Luke sighed just thinking about it. "Anyone up for a climb?" Luke looked and tried to find a good tree with low branches.


    TAG: Any
  7. bobmarley Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 7, 2009
    star 1
    IC Jekula:

    He heard Luke's call to climb the trees and he dutifully followed his Master's will. He was used to climbing trees on his home planet and he was speedily up the nearest tree with ease, being a Dug this was natural yet he could see out of the corner of his eye that others were starting to struggle.

    TAG: All
  8. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days. Been a little busy. I would also like to say something about the way the poison was purged from Luke's body. It wasn't very realistic. And you would have been poisoned yourself. I would just like to know why that kind of stuff is allowed? (No offense intended to anyone.)

    IC: Arrix Naton

    Arrix's limbs stilled felt a little like Jelly when they took to running. A couple of times he stumbled over, but each time he got back up, and kept running. With a little help from the others of coarse. Arrix was so tired he wanted to fall over and just let them find him. He almost didn't care. But he continued running none the less. Being one of the few that Luke trusted with lightsabers he had too. If he gave up so would others.

    The thought of his lightsaber made his hand reach down to where his lightsaber was supposed to be. It wasn't there. For a second Arrix started to panic, but then he remembered that he had loaned it to Corbr.

    As the Jedi were climbing up the trees, Arrix ran over to Corbr. "Hey, could I get my lightsaber back?" He asked running next to him.

    TAG: Obi, the Jedi.
  9. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    OOC:Glad to have you back my old Master! And I do agree on the purging of the poison. Kind of unrealistic. But, I am still really enjoying this RP thread!

    IC: Corbr Fraub

    Fraub unclipped the lightsaber from his belt and handed it to its rightful Master. "Thanks, Arrix. Came in handy back there." Corbr then began to climb one of the trees, using the Force as his guide. He looked down to make sure none of his brethren were in trouble.

    TAG: Any
  10. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Arrix Naton

    Arrix took the lightsaber, and followed him up the tree. "I'm glad it could be of assistance." Arrix jumped onto a large branch, and leaned back against the tree. "When you get your lightsaber you will find out what it means to you. Once you have trained long enough with it it becomes part of you, and you feel naked without it." Arrix said, trying to explain why he ran all the way over to him to ask for it back.

    TAG: All.
  11. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Corbr Fraub

    Fraub nodded his head, and stopped on a sturdy branch, looking across the dense jungle. It was awfully foggy that morning, so Corbr could not make out what he saw in the distance. But Fraub knew he saw the outline of an AT-ST moving in.

    TAG: Any
  12. Nadia-Oomia Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 4, 2009
    star 4
    OOC: Sorry that was my fault about the snake venom http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/snake-bite.htm this is where I got it from

    IC:

    Census stopped, still holding Shaelen and looked up the tree that the rest of the Jedi were climbing. "Looks like we are going to have to climb" said Census. He thought of ways to get Shaelen up the tree, but only one came to mind, to carry him on his back. That idea would cause the most pain for the rocks in the river had bruised his back badly but if Shaelen was safe that all that mattered. He hoisted Shaelen on his back gritting his teeth at the pain and started to climb the tree. "This is going to be a long day." Thought Census.

    TAG: Anyone
  13. bobmarley Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 7, 2009
    star 1
    IC Jekula:

    He scanned the forest trees and saw numerous members of the group hastily climbing upwards, it even appeared one member of the group had another on thier back! 'This is getting interesting' muttered Jekula to himself. And his heart rose further as he saw an outline of what he believed was a AT-ST on the horizon.

    He called over to Corbr, perched on the nearest tree, to check if his eyes were decieving him.

    "Hey Corbr, can you see those faint outlines through the fog? I think were in for a bit of trouble."

    TAG: Obiwanjedi93
  14. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    Luke saw about three things at once. One was the fact that one of his Temple Family was being carried by Census, this wouldn't bring them far up the tree. Next was the At-St that was obviously getting closer. And last was Troopers running on the Jungle floor. Not just any Blasters in their hands, it was the scoped, long range blasters. They were Scout Troopers.

    "Census," Called Luke, "Are you going to be okay carrying him? It doesn't look to safe let alone comfortable. Do you want some help?" Then, without waiting for an answer, for they had other pressing matters, Luke turned to Corbr. "Corbr. It's time we spoke. Come here Please."


    TAG: Any, Obiwanjedi93
  15. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Corbr Fraub

    Corbr turned towards Luke, looking him in the eyes. He then swung over to where Luke wanted to speak with him. Fraub sat on the branch next to Luke, and waited for what his Master had to say, keeping a keen ear out for the Imps, now even closer.

    TAG: GunganFan, Any
  16. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    Luke looked towards Corbr. "We don't have much time before the Imerials catch up, so I'll put it quickly. It's time you got one of these." Luke pulled a lightsaber from inside his shirt. Not his, this one had a longer and skinnier hilt. "The blade is blue, I think it will suit you." Luke presented Corbr with his newly earned lightsaber.


    TAG: Any
  17. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Floor/Treetops

    Si-Ru looked up at the clambering Jedi, moaning to himself quietly. Due to his physical state and natural body composition, he was an agile and able climber, but he was more used to the solid ground, not some galaxy-old tweaky tree.
    He made his way up anyway, sitting near the group farthest from anyone else with a lightsaber, just incase. He noticed Luke's notion of his eyes and head, and Si-Ru looked in the same direction, he noticed that Census was having troubles with Shaelen, and that Some Scout Troopers were closing in, quickly moving to the pair, he took a hold of Shaelen and pulled him up, placing him on a secure branch, he held out a hand for Census, his eyes fixed on the Troopers and the Treeline.

    Tag: Census
  18. Nadia-Oomia Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 4, 2009
    star 4
    IC:

    Census continued to climb the tree trying his best to ignore the pain. No matter how hard he tried it always felt like he wasn't getting anywhere. He stared at the trunk climbing and climbing very slowly so that Shaelen wouldn't fall off. "Why couldn't you be lighter." Census complained, continuing up the tree. Then the weight suddenly disappeared, Census looked up and saw Si-Ru sitting Shaelen down on a branch and extending his hand out to him. Census gladly took it and sat on the branch. "Thanks." Census mumbled.

    TAG: All
  19. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Treetops

    Si-Ru heard the muffled thanks and took it to heart "Anytime" he whispered back, moving once again back to his previous spot where he was able to see any approachers above the treeline, a large formation of AT-ST's were making their way through "All these trees, and they're just stomping them down. He noticed that some of the trees behind them were still standing, the larger and thicker ones had been avoided, he checked all of the trees the Jedi were up, it seemed that they were all in the same type of tree, should the Imperials pass this way. He took his attention off of the AT-ST's and looked for the scouts again, holding his lightsaber under his robe, ready for a quick reaction. He looked to Luke "Master, will we wait for the scouts to pass and go another direction, or wait for the AT-ST's or attack, or anything else?"

    Tag: All
  20. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    "We will wait and see what happens. They might pass without a second thought." Luke wasn't sure how things would go, but he hoped they wouldn't have to fight again. Not yet anyway.


    TAG: Any
  21. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Treetops

    "I understand completely, I will follow whatever your greater wisdom demands" Si-Ru stopped for a moment "Wow, that sounded suck-uppey. It wasn't intentional, i swear" he sat still again now, listening with his ears and with the force, his bottom robe blowing gently in the breeze, he looked down at his bandolier, carrying an assortment of items, personal and basic, he took out a vibro-knife and started playing 5-finger fillet with it on the branch he was sitting on, never once hitting his fingers or hand.

    Tag: Gungan
  22. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 16, 2008
    star 5
    IC:

    Luke chuckled. "It's okay. I guess we can do nothing but wait and see." Luke sat down on a large branch to get a better view of the oncoming Scout troopers. As far as Luke could tell, they did not see the Jedi, yet. With any luck the trees would provide better cover than expected and they Imperials would walk by without a single thought at all.


    TAG: Any
  23. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Floor/Treetops

    "I just cant stant sitting around here watiting for them to act first, we need to move or engage, stop them from finding us" he said, almost angrily, realising his anger, he meditated and released any anger and hate for anything, and replaced it with the warmth and love of the force and the galaxy. "So, we are all up here now" he said, now whispering "Have we found our little miscreant?" he asked, so only Luke could hear him.

    Tag: Gungan
  24. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 29, 2008
    star 4
    IC: Corbr Fraub

    Fraub examined the lightsaber, amazed at its shining beauty. Fraub wanted to ignite the blue colored blade, but it could have been a risk to him and his friends. Corbr looked at the lightsaber, then at the oncoming Imperial forces, but hooked the lightsaber to his belt, continuing his gaze on the Imperials.

    TAG: Any
  25. bobmarley Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 7, 2009
    star 1
    IC Jekula: Tree Tops in the jungle of Yavin 4

    He looked down and saw at least five Imperial scouts scanning the surrounding area. The group could take them all with ease without word ever reaching back to thier leaders yet after a while when they didnt turn up, the Imperials would sense something was wrong. No he thought, we must wait. I shall put my trust into Master Skywalker. He communicated using the force to contact Luke.

    'Master can you hear me? How should we proceed?'

    TAG: Gungan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.