main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke was amused at the look on Corbr's face. He knew that the student couldn't wait to test out his new weapon. At that moment, Luke heard a voice, but nobody was talking.

"Jekula? Was that you? Luke thought and waited for an answer.

TAG: Jekula

2. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula

"Jekula? Was that you?" Jekula heard in his head and he knew that his Master was listening.

'Yes Master it is me, Jekula, im awaiting orders sir? Also you said you wanted to talk to me earlier? How are you feeling?

The Imperial scouts were getting awfully close...

TAG: Gungan

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

"I fear we don't have time to speak now." Luke started, his eyes not leaving the scout troopers. "But I have come up with a plan. Are you strongly opposed to being bait?"

Luke had a somewhat good plan. He didn't want to put any of his students in danger, but it might work. All they had to do was get the troopers to see one of them and then the rest could jump out. The troopers would fall easily.

TAG: Any

4. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula

I agree, those scout troopers are getting to close for my liking. Hmmm oh what the hey i suppose being bait couldn't be too bad... Could it? However Jekula was only pretending to be scared, he knew for a fact that he wouldn't be shot, he was on the Imperials side after all, yet he still had to make it realistic. But he had always liked a challenge.

TAG: All

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Treetops

Si-Ru noticed the slight mental discussion going on, only really by noticing a slight change in the force and their facial and body language changing a twitch or two, he looked at the troopers, and noticed the curious look not he dugs face, and the amused. He sent a message to Skywalker /I'll kep up here, unless we're moving on, to see the AT-ST's and if any other Imperials are nearby/ he finished, opening the force to listen to the response.

Tag: Gung

6. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke was just about to send a mental message to the whole group, but a familiar voice penatrated his mind first. It was Si-Ru-Sen, a very strong student with promising abilities.

"Si-Ru, I have a plan. Jekula will drop down to the ground and distract the scout troopers. The rest of us will follow when the Imperials are distracted and take them out. I think it is a good idea that somebody stay up here and keep a look-out." With this Luke gave Jekula the okay.

TAG: Jekula

7. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Jungle Treetops

He felt the response, and looked down slightly, his wish was granted but his fears were realised also, he diddn't like the dug. He diddn't have the same cheer as the rest of them, and Si-Ru quickly messaged Luke /Have we found the traitor? they may comprimise us/ he paused for a moment /if you still beleive there is one/ he looked over to the dug, as he was the one to dive. He then turned his head to the treeline a few miles away, the AT-ST's had made alot of ground scince he had last checked, and they would have to move fast to avoid detection from them, unless Luke was planning a similar attack.

Tag: Gung, others.

8. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

Jekula felt the message clear in his mind, here goes nothing he though and dropped to the ground as silently as he could, using the force to cushion his fall. He tumbled and rolled into the clearing and as he went to get up and as he raised his head he was looking straight into the eyes of a Imperial Scout Trooper. This is going to be tricky.

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke finished his mental conversation with Si-Ru-Sen by saying, "we have yet to find the traitor, but I have a few ideas." Luke would have said more but the plan was in action. Jekula was face-to-face with the small group of scout troopers. Luke told the others the plan as fast as he could. Then, he jumped, heading right for the troopers.

10. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census panicked. He didn't know what to do. What about Shaelen? He couldn't just leave him behind. Census continued sitting in the tree watching what Jekula was doing. Sitting and waiting patiently then Luke jumped down to the ground, still he sat, he refused to leave Shaelen even if it meant his life.

11. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

'Oh dear,' Jekula said out loud betraying his feelings and the troopers looked confused at what to do.
    They seemed to understand as, as he was running away they chased in pursuit and blaster fire skimmed past his head. They almost gave the game away back there he thought. This is getting to dangerous, the blaster shot that hit him in the arm, confirmed these feelings yet he turned to engage the enemy, his lightsaber igniting. The confusion and fear on thier face gave him pleasure.

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Yavin Jungle Treetops

"Census, go, I will look after the boy and make sure he doesn't come to any harm" he reached for Shaelen, looking trustingly into Census' eyes. "He will come to no harm" Si-Ru tunred his head for a moment, looking at the treeline, the AT-ST's had stopped, he then turned to the battle, Jekula had stopped but the imperials weren't shooting him, and being scouts, it was amazing he had made it that far without being shot. Si-Ru's mind sprang to life and he began fitting pieces together. /Luke, we need to talk/

Tag: Census, gungan

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Do we still have somebody asleep from a snake bite? Lets wake them up now... Anybody who wants to be a Scout trooper, have at it.

IC:

Luke heard someone talking through the force, but he was too busy with the mission at hand. Whatever it was couldn't be as important as this. Luke hit the ground righ behind the scout troopers, igniting his green blade with a snap hisss he lifted his saber to strike.

14. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC:Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen came to an abrupt wake when he almost fell off of something, Shaelen looked at what he was sitting on and found that he was sitting on a branch on a tree, and Si-Ru-Sen was on this tree as well.
    Shaelen was about to ask him something when he suddenly heard a blaster shot, he looked down from the high tree and saw scout troopers, and they where chasing after Jekula, Shaelen wasn't going to sit around and do nothing, so he tried to get up, but almost fell off the branch as he slipped and caught a a branch hanging above him, he could still feel some of the poison in his blood, leaving him a bit drowsy.
    Shaelen quickly sat back down on the branch and used the force to talk to Si-Ru-Sen 'What is happening?' he asked with the force.

TAG: Master_Dmentae.

15. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census looked questionably at Si-Ru, he wasn't quite sure if he could trust him or not. He just stared at him hoping to feel something that would let him know that he could trust him. He looked at Si-Ru and then at Shaelen then he just decided to heck with it. He decided to go.

Tag: All

16. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen - Yavin Jungle Treetops

Si-Ru looked to Shaelen as he spoke to him /The scout troops you see had been approaching directly toward us for quite some time, so Master Luke had decided to ambush them, with Jekula acting as bait/ he paused for a moment, contemplating whether to relay his concerns about Jekula, but he stayed his mind and continued /I will take care of you whislt the battle is in hand, I apologize for seeming like a babysitter/ he finished, returning his eyes to the treeline /And yet the At-ST's continue/

Tag: Shaelen, others.

17. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Corbr jumped down with Luke, igniting his blue-bladed ligtsaber quickly. The lightsaber hummed sweetly in Corbr's hand. The gripping on the saber felt good on the hand. Fraub used his knowledge of Form III to fight off the Imperials. Fraub sliced through a nearby tree, using the Force to land it on an unsuspecting AT-ST. But, there were still many more AT-STs, as well as Scout Troopers. Fraub gripped his lightsaber tightly, then charged at the Imperials.

TAG:
    Any

18. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: AT-ST's aren't here yet... -.- they're still awhile back. my post indicated him thinking about it should it come to this, we couldn't evade them if we were fighting Scouts when they came.

19. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix ignited his silver blade, and dived off the tree. He came down right in front of one of the troopers. He brought up the saber, cutting the troopers weapon in two.

The trooper dived away from Arrix, and pulled out his blaster pistol. He got off a couple of shots before Arrix brought his lightsaber down, cutting off his arm at the elbow. The trooper screamed, and fell to the ground clutching at the wound.

Arrix turned around looking in the direction of the AT-ST's they were getting closer.

TAG: everyone

20. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    OOC: Ah crud.... Sorry. Didn't know :oops:. Just pretend it says "Scout Trooper" instead.

21. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula Jungle floor

He had ignited his lightsaber and was at the moment engaged with two Scout Troopers, they were not known for their prowess in short ranged combat and against a force sensitive Dug weilding a lightsaber they stood little chance. They were cut down within a matter of seconds. He saw Arrix also engaged in combat on the Jungle floor and moved in to help his ally. Yet out of the corner of his eye he could see the advancing AT-ST's and knew that they stood little chance against their heavy weapons. They had to quickly take out the remaining scout troopers, taking them all out so that backup wasnt sent in, and fast enough so that they could escape before the AT-ST's were upon them.

TAG: Everyone

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke and the group finished off the scout troopers with ease. They still had one big problem. The At-St's were getting closer by the second. "Everyone," shouted Luke, "Come on. I know a place we can I hide. I found it a couple years ago. A little temple just over there." Luke pointed into the trees. "Follow me!"

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen

Si-Ru was the first to hear Luke, taking one last look at the dangerously close AT-ST's, he jumped from the tree, landing beside Skywalker "They're close" he said, starting in the direction that Luke was pointing in.

Tag: Gm, others

24. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Corbr heard Luke, and began to follow him to the nearby temple. Fraub thought he could see the outline of the temple in the distance. Corbr watched as Luke began to run ahead of the group, and did his best to keep up with his Master.

25. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

It only took a minute or two before the Jedi stumbled upon an old Massassi temple. Much like the one that was now used for Lukes Jedi Academy, only smaller. They had gotten away from the AT-ST's just in time. Now they could rest and even sleep for a little while. Luke had one thing to say to his group.

"Okay everyone, this place will be safe tonight. We should all get some sleep. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. In the morning we all need to have a talk, but for now we should rest. Somebody should keep guard. I can do it if you all wish to rest."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.