main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula

After hearing his Master's call to retreat he turned his back on the approaching AT_ST's, he followed them at the back.
    He wondered what his next plan would be, he savoured the taste in his mouth of the thought of the downfall of the great Luke Skywalker at his hands. He smiled to himself as he followed the group keeping up the tough pace by using the force to keep from getting tired.

When they arrived at an old Massai Temple, similar to the one in which Luke and his students trained, Jekula was all too happy to get some rest and sleep yet as he heard Luke's offer for someone to stand watch he stepped forward.

"Master, i would be happy to do it, i am not tired. And ill be fine as long as i can get some food" He said laughing.

TAG: All

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen

Si-Ru looked around the small temple, he then turned to listen to Luke, then proceeding to listen to Jekula's offer to stand watch, following his previous dislike and distrust of Jekula, Si-Ru raised his voice "I will watch, either also or instead of Jekula, as I did not fight in the battle and am notwounded like Jekula, looking at his arm "Master Luke, what is your desision?"

Tag: Jekula, GM

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke thought for a minute. He wasn't sure who the traitor was, and he planned to confront them all in the morning. For now, he needed a way that no one would be left as the only one awake. The traitor could just walk out and yell 'hey guys, over here'. So, he decided.

"We'll do it in shifts. Si-Ru-Sen and Jekula, you guys can have first shift. I'll take second." Luke sat against a wall. "Any problems with that?"

TAG: Any

4. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula

"We'll do it in shifts. Si-Ru-Sen and Jekula, you guys can have first shift. I'll take second. Any problems with that?" Luke had said to them both.

Jekula could see the distrust flaring in Si-Ru-Sen's eyes and was not at all happy about it, yet at the moment it was just an unfounded distrust, and he intended to keep it that way. No use alarming anyone now. So he would stand guard with Si-Ru-Sen until their shift was overwith.

"Certainly Master that is fine,"

TAG: Gungan

5. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Corbr went into a dank corner, settling down to a well deserved rest. Corbr closed his eyes, trying to find out who the traitor was through the Force. Fraub stumbled into an uncomfortable dream, of the traitor, who's face was dark and unseen. He had led Fraub and the others to the Empire, hands bound, about to be executed. Corbr woke immediately, a leak on the roof of the temple dripping onto his head. Corbr moved over a little, closed his eyes, and fell back to sleep.

TAG:
    Any

6. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke slept for a few hours. He couldn't be sure how long, and he didn't really care. The Jedi master figured he better let the others get some rest. He could keep guard for a little while.

"You guys can go to sleep now," said Luke to Si-Ru-Sen and Jekula. "I will watch now. I don't think they can find us here anyway. Did you happen to notice anything on your shift?" Luke stood up and stretched so he could be ready in case something didhappen.

7. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula: Outside the temple before Luke had come to change the guard.

Jekula stood guard a good 5 metres away from Si-Ru-Sen, acknowledging the dirty looks his eyes cast his way and choosing to ignore rather than act on them. Yet he had a plan, dangerous if it didn't work yet almost a 100% certain to pay off if it did. Just before he planned to carry out his attack, Jekula gave Si-Ru-Sen a little warning glance yet Si-Ru-Sen barely even registered it, he was to busy trying to keep an eye both on Jekula and any aproaching Imperials.

Making sure that Si-Ru-Sen's back was turned, Jekula noticed a medium sized tree trunk that lay dead 5 metres away almost directly behind himself. It was the perfect distance, just far enough to build up enough speed to cause himself to be knocked unconcious yet not too far as to arouse the suspicion of Si-Ru-Sen. Being careful to mask his thoughts, Jekula used all his energy on focusing in the Dark Side of the force and using it he picked up the tree trunk and flung it directly at the back of his own head, and calling out for help to Luke.

"Help! Attack!"

Just before being knocked unconcious.

TAG: Master_Dmentae and Gungan

8. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    OOC: Interesting [face_thinking] self inflicted pain

9. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: Indeed but my friend the real trick is that it appears not self-inflicted at all [face_thinking] but im waiting for a response to see how things go. I hope this adds another little level to things, and i hope you find it interesting :)

10. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009

IC:

Census could sense the log coming toward Jekula, he tried to push him out of the logs way but it was too late, instead of trying to move him out of the way he actually got hit with the log along with Jekula knocking them both unconscious

TAG: All

11. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008

Corbr immediately woke, igniting his lightsaber at the word "Attack". Corbr ran out of the Temple and saw the trunk lying on top of Jekula and Census. Fraub used the Force, lifting the rotten log off the two Jedi. Fraub kneeled down, touching their foreheads to make sure they were alive. "Master Skywalker! Master Skywalker! Something has happened!" Corbr looked at Si-Ru. "What did you do?!" exclaimed Fraub, moving towards him.

12. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen awoke when he heard someone yell "Help! Attack!" he shot up onto his feet and ran out the temple, he saw Jekula and Census lying under a tree and Corbr was yelling something and moving towards Si-Ru "whats going on?" Shaelen asked.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, it's been a long few days. I'm here now...

IC:

Luke awoke to hear screaming voices. They all seemed to belong to his temple family, none of the filtered sounds coming from stormtroopers. Luke jumped up and ignited his lightsaber. Running outside, he soon saw what had happened. Two of his students lying on the ground, unable to move. More importantly, unable to tell him who had done this. It had to be the traitor! No other Imperials were close.

"Si-Ru-Sen, what happened?"

14. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008

Corbr saw Luke come out of the temple. "Master.... I think we have finally discovered the traitor." said Fraub, still awestruck. Fraub pointed to Si-Ru-Sen. "He tried to kill Jekula and Census." Corbr looked at Si-Ru-Sen, angry with the to-be traitor. "What should we do with him, Master? The Imperials are probably on their way here right now. Probably been comlinking the scum..."

Corbr waited for Luke's response in the matter.

TAG: GunganFan, Master Dmentae

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke struggled with his thoughts. Should he go with the facts or his gut feeling? He had to decide now.
    "We must have a talk now. Everyone inside the temple...now!" Luke paused. "Somebody grab them too."

16. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: Where did everyone go?

17. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: The GM is wondering the same thing...

18. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    OOC: Don't tell me this game already died :_| I was having fun on my first RP...

19. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: Whats happened!? I would post but im afraid at the moment i am unconcious :_|

Come back people!

20. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: As you can see, I was the last to post IC. So anybody at this point can go right ahead...

21. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008

Fraub used the Force and picked up Jekula and Census's unconscious bodies. He set them down in the corner of the temple, then touching their foreheads to make sure each of them was still alive and well. After Fraub was done tending to his Jedi comrades, he went over to Luke Skywalker, where the other Jedi were already gathered. Fraub sat down, putting his head in his lap. "Has the new Jedi Order really come to this, Master Skywalker? Jedi traitors...?" Corbr looked at Si-Ru-Sen, a flame in his eye. Fraub put his hand near his lightsaber, but saw that Luke knew what he was thinking. Fraub moved his hand away from the hilt, then turned back to Luke to hear what he had to say about this.

22. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    OOC: I would post but I'm still in lala land :p

23. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I have an idea...

IC:

It had been hours since the attack. As far as Luke could tell, there were no other imperials around. This could only mean that this was in fact the doing of a traitor.
    I can not let this go on any longer. Luke thought as he quickly devised a plan. The two students that had taken injuries were waking up! This was good. They could give information. Unless one of them was the traitor. If we can't sort this out, I know what to do.

"Do you know what this is?" asked Luke as he held up a small vile. "It's Glitterstim. The mind-reading drug."

TAG: Any (you can wake up now)

24. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    :_| OOC: Now way am i waking up man, ive just been full on hit with a log, sorry for not being more active on this RPG though, i am still really enjoying it i just want to now where everyones gone

25. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009

IC:
    Census sat up slowly feeling a little dizzy and rubbing his right temple where the log made contact with his head. "You know what this is? It's Glitterstim." Luke said. Census looked at Luke and then the vile, a little offended at the implication of either him or Jekula being the traitor but it quickly passed. Still a little dizzy he asked " What are you going to do with that, Master?" as he was asking the question he was trying to helping Jekula sit up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.