main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Time of War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Carl_Jones, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Skylynnus Rex

Sky looked through the force to see Gonni.

'Gonni, my old friend. My heart if full of joy, knowing you are safe. I am in need of wisdom now. Many things have happened. I fear for the Jedi, they are becomming less than willing to listen to the force. I fear they will fall. I also sensed the return of my ancestor, Lord Tyrannus. He has been dead for nearly 50 years. I am concerned that if I face Kryad, that it will spell destruction for the Jedi Order. If I do not face him, I feel the same fate. My dear old friend, you have always known what to say. I listen for your instruction once more.'

TAG: Zame

2. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Gonni

Gonni stared around the large field while Skylynnus talked.

"The Jedi are beginning to lose touch with the force, that is why I left, many years ago. Politics and wars cloud their mind, they hardly have time left to listen." Gonni said and he burrowed his eyebrows closer and closer together. "To me, Skylynnus, I am one of the last true Jedi. I used to go on adventures to purposly test out my skills, did you know that. If I were to do something like that now, I would be expelled from the order. They do not give their students any room to breathe or experiment. They are trying to find their path, after all the years of being secluded and trapped. You can teach them, they will listen to you."

Gonni shook his head and lowered his gaze to the ground. "Lord Tyrannus." Gonni said with a small pause. "Lord Tyrannus is back. He is powerful, but he is nothing to fear. We've defeated him once, we can do it again. Atleast, that is why I am where I am. That is why I left Manaan, when I wake up from this dream I will be in Rhen Var."

Gonni looked back up at Skylynnus now, smiling, in an attempt to lighten the mood. "Don't worry about the order, they will follow a true leader. They will realize change is good...You know, you are the most talented Jedi in the order Skylynnus. That is why I gave you the crystal, I knew that they would depend on you one day. You should have no problem beating Kryad, it's just a matter of who gets there first...you or me."

He looked up at the sky, "I feel my outside body getting cold."

tag milney

3. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Hello? :p

4. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Skylynnus Rex

'Don't worry about the order, they will follow a true leader. They will realize change is good...You know, you are the most talented Jedi in the order Skylynnus. That is why I gave you the crystal, I knew that they would depend on you one day. You should have no problem beating Kryad, it's just a matter of who gets there first...you or me.'

'I feel my outside body getting cold.'

Skylynnus looked over at Gonni. He reached out and touched his presence with the force.

'Gonni, we searched Rhen Var after the last confrontation. We found the ruins of the Sith Temple there, along with the other Sith ruins, but we couldn't out why that planet is so important to the Sith. Even the Kolto deposits are hidden deep underground. I know that the dark side presence is strong there, but that could be because of the wars that were fought between the Jedi & the Sith.'

Skylynnus searched the force to look at the Jedi who were still alive on Manaan.

'We've lost ten Jedi Knights, two Masters and one member of the Jedi Council on Manaan already Gonni. The battle between the fleets is in deadlock. I feel that neither the republic nor the Sith will have a victory here. Gonni, should I take the Jedi away from Manaan? I do not wish to lose more friends today.'

TAG: Zame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.