main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars & Action Figure Collectors

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Padawan311, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey everyone, just letting all of you know that I have started the difficult task/quest of going through my storage building and entire Star Wars and action figure collection. I have been pulling out things that I am willing to part with and to donate for the FF at IQM2. I will have alot to sell, I just wanted people that are serious Star Wars, McFarlane Toys fans to know first. It will take me several days to go through everything, I might see about putting up a list of items on here for anyone interested. Please email me with any certain requests, or post on here, if you are interested and I will let you know if I have what you are looking for.

Most of the Star Wars items are from the POTF2 line starting back in 1995 through to the present, mostly action figures and vehicles. I have some specialty items such as a HUGE EP1 banner from Pepsi ect. The McFarlane Toys I have are mostly of the Spawn action figure series, I have several series of these figures including the KISS figures and the Super Size 13" series as well. I will be posting more items as i find them. Hope I can help to complete some collections.

Chris

Padawan311@hotmail.com

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    An excellent idea, Padawan, to guage demand for your stuff. I'll probably be getting rid of movie posters for Apollo 13 and Matrix Reloaded, and a Destroyer Droid clock, Millenium Falcon model, Taco Bell Anakin and Darth Maul cup toppers, and any unopened SWCCG Sealed Decks. :)

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Maybe we coudl use the banner ot help decorate teh booth too? Anything to add more depth :) .

I don't think I wil have any of my stuff to sell.

4. Blackdog

Blackdog Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2003
    I got alot of carded figures to sell. Episode 1 figures, PotF 2, PotJ, Episode 2, etc. but I probably won't make it to that show. Drat. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.