main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Adventure Novels - Companion Magazines for kids?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by IJediHorn, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJediHorn

IJediHorn Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    Does anyone know where I can find scans or pictures of the compnaion magazines that came with the Star Wars Adventure Novel that were release in conjunction with AOTC for the Kids Adventure Club? They were by scholastic. I have looked everywhere I can think of and were only able to find 3 of the 13. That was on StarWars.com. Any help would be appreciated!!

2. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    I have already scanned in the Star Wars Missions magazine-covers, and will probably add the covers for the Episode I Adventures and the AotC-ones early next week (kinda forgot about scanning them in until I saw this post...)

http://www.starwarstimeline.com/FICTION%20-%20books%20Scholastic.htm

(scroll down to the individual Missions-books, then click on the Magazine-linky-thingy...

3. IJediHorn

IJediHorn Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    I've seen what you have on your site so far. I will look forward to the others when you get the time! Thanks! BTW I love your site! It has been a great reference to me!! I like the way you have included a lot of information but have kept the format simple! It is great for me at home since I'm still on dial-up. :( Keep up the great work!

4. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    Thanks! Will do (but it will take a bunch of years just to get the thing going...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.