main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Star Wars Adventures Books/Resources (what??)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by LadyoftheMandalore, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Hi! I came to this forum because I thought you guys might know something about these:

I acquired three books from a hobby shop titled Star Wars Adventures a few years ago that have ideas for campaigns & character stats for various characters, including, but not limited to, expanded universe characters. I have three volumes in the set, but I have no idea how big the set really is. These books also have short stories by authors like Timothy Zahn (details how they originally found Thrawn) and Kathy Tyre in them.

Does anyone know where I could possibly get the rest of the set, and/or how to read the NP character stats in these? I ask because I'm fairly new at this, and I don't think these are based on the regular d20 system.

I'll scan a cover as soon as I can get to a scanner. Also, these were published in the early 1990s, I have issues from 1993.

Thank you!

2. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Hello, I guess this thread will be locked, soon. For you have posted your question in the wrong forum. What you seek is here

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Here, actually.

Unfortunately, your best bet is probably to look around e-bay or try to find some other collector, since West End Games is no longer functioning.

For example, here's the Star Wars Adventures at the official site. What you're probably looking for (given the short stories and stats) is the Star Wars Adventure Journal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.