main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars and 2015 SDCC

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Dewback, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

How's that trailer coming?

3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel Modercreeper Is Always Watching star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    That number would mean more if I knew how that stacked up against other panels/films.[face_dunno]

my kind of scum likes this.
  4. entourage

entourage Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2014
    I just realized the Luggabeast is in the Comic Con Reel. At the camera pan at around 01:08. You can see Rey and BB-8, too along with those guys in the green suits. Funny how the brain now creates a clearer image after you've seen the creature :)

[​IMG]

TheBBP likes this.
  5. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    The creature itself is practical, the guy behind it seems to be moving BB-8 around so he's CGI'd out and the alien on top of the practical alien seems to be CGI.

nice mixture, exactly how i'd want it. :D

entourage likes this.
  6. entourage

entourage Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2014

That top alien is played by Kiran Shah though. Don't know if he is mocap but I don't think so. EW only wrote this: "Teedo also lacks a last name, but I’m guessing that doesn’t mean he’s Han Solo’s long-lost son. And it is a he — at least if you go by the actor inside the suit, Kiran Shah."

7. Autobahn

Autobahn Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2015

True in my case. That trailer got me super pumped. But unfortunately that trailer was the most satisfaction I got out of that film.

8. Autobahn

Autobahn Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2015

They look like a Donald Duck bill in the front to me. Still look cool overall though IMO.

9. Autobahn

Autobahn Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2015
    As far as how Leia ends up with Anakin/Luke's saber, I have to wonder if it comes into her possession via Kylo Ren. We know he's hunting down artifacts from Vader's past to some degree. We don't know what his motivations or allegiances are yet throughout the entirety of the film. I've wondered if he managed to track it down on Bespin and then presented it to Leia in a meet of sorts that might possibly dictate where Ren's character goes from there.

10. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    oh cool...so he's potentially not CGI? So the only thing CGI there is the freakin invisible man?! Lol

entourage likes this.
  11. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    It could be that what they are filming there was part of multiple takes and has Teedo out of frame so it was not necessary for him to be sitting on top of the beast in the heat in full costume. Or Rey had to throttle him and he is no longer in frame?

12. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    The green suited guy is the puppeteer of the beast.

Artoo-Dion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.