main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Star Wars and Local Landmark Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    We plan on meeting at the Red Wagon in Riverfront Park to get pictures with local landmarks dressed in Star Wars costumes/apparel. So grab your Jedi/Sith robes, Star Wars shirts, lightsabers and join us! We hope to see both the Spokantina and local 501st represented and encourage you to share this information with any other Star Wars fans you know. Please bring a signed copy of the release form so that LucasFilm (they requested these photos) can use the photos we take. See you Sunday!

Landmarks:
    Red Wagon
    Clock Tower
    '74 Expo Pavilion
    Loft Carousel
    Garbage Eating Goat
    Bloomsday Runners

Why are we taking photos in front of landmarks?

The Message:

We are hoping to celebrate the worldwide community of Star Wars fans in a special way this year, on SW.com, with your pictures, taken by your local area landmarks. I'm sending you this email because I believe you are creative and might have great ideas for pictures. Some of you have blogs and websites you can post this request on and share it with your clubs and friends, and we'd love it if you would.

All of your pictures need to come with the attached form (download and print from here: http://clubjade.net/?attachment_id=48702
    ), signed by you. You can use one form for multiple pictures, but you need to list all the pictures on the form.

Here's the easy list:

1. Share this email with your Star Wars friends.
    2. Take pictures in your Star Wars costumes and/or Star Wars apparel with your local landmarks.
    3. Turn in the pictures with a signed copy of this form (email or fax) to fanevents@starwars.com, or 1-415-623-1107 (FAX: Attn: Mary Franklin).
    4. You can start turning them in at any time. The sooner the better!
    The deadline is April 22nd to turn in pictures. But we'll start putting them up soon after we get them
    Be sure to name the landmark, and area/city/country.
    Have Fun, and May the 4th Be With You!

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    So what I'm wondering is, everyone needs to bring a signed form or is it just the person submitting the photo batch needs to submit one form for everyone?

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm glad you also texted me this question as I spaced checking here before Sunday.