main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars and X-Men go one-on-one!! Humor.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_KnightMariah, Aug 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaryJade*Invidious*

MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Soon, they heard a whistling sound high above them, and those who weren't busy with... other things looked up. and saw a large something fall out of the black roof and land right on top of one of the two Xanatos's who promply turned back into Mystique.

"Darnit!" the real Xanatos exclaimed as Qui-Gon chucked his vase at him and started to chase Xanatos around the room.
    "Hey Qui-Gon!" He yelled from over his shoulder, "What about this crap about the Dark Side?!"

Qui-Gon mumbled something intelligable and stretched out to use the force when a boquet of fake white dasies flew out of his sleeve.

"SHAVIT!" he exclaimed and just gave up, running full speed ahead toward Xanatos.

Siren picked herself up and looked down at Mystique's prone form. "Ooops." She said and looked around the room quickly and spotted Obi-Wan being thrown around by nothing.

"Hey you," she called, "over here."

"ME?" he was somehow put back down.

"Yeah," she said quickly, "just come over here like that, and just lie down right here. Could you do that for me?"

"Sure thing," Obi-Wan promply fainted ontop of Mystique.

"Who are you?" Professor X asked her. "And to who do you belong? Us?" he said.

"Or us?" said a shorter sandy-blond man dressed totally in black.

"Siren, and niether," she said, looking up and the ceiling.

"Then who?"

"Them," she pointed up and the roof which now featured a myriad of JCers, looking down and waving. Siren waved back, "They made me, under the orders to... uh... what was it again?" she looked up to them and one leaned down and whispered in something in her ear, "Oh yeah, wreak havok."

Mace then saw the JCers and started to scream at them and tried to use the Force when the fake flowers began to spray them. Then they started mumbling and fled before the crazed man and his rain of flowers that were begining to itch.

"Siren," Came a voice from the corner, "what kind of a name is that?"

Siren whirled around. She obviously had a temper.

"Siren meet Logan, also known as Wolverine." Said the Proffesor.

"My name," she said, inching forward, "and you don't know what a Siren is, Logan?" curious anger begining to seep through.

"Wolverine." he corrected her, "and enlighten me," he said, resheathing his one extended claw.

"Sirens," she stalked up to him, though he was half a foot taller than her, "Mythological creatures whose voice was so beautiful that it entranced any man who heard it even to the point of death in their quest to reach them once they heard it. Care if I sing a few?"

"It's not wise to threaten me." he growled and unsheathed all six of his blades.

Mystique then woke up with Obi-Wan ontop of her and proceeded to beat him into oblivion.

Siren gave one look at his blades and casualy looked up at him. "Sirens have claws too," and out sprouted ten short, thick, razor sharp claws sprung up from her fingernails, "but I won't be needing them," she reduced them to normal size, "you can't hurt me."

"Oh really?" he raised his claws to eye level.

"Really." She smiled. "We're just fiction, Logan."

Logan then proceeded to continue to pound his head up against the wall once more.

"NONONONONO!!!!" Jean screamed jumping up and down.

"Sit down Jean," Scott pushed her quickly back in her seat. "I'LL handle it this time."

Toad and Maul quickly ran back in. "HAS ANYBODY SEEN MR. GIGGLES?!"

Siren backed off and saw Qui-Gon flying through the air after Xanatos, still sprying itchy flowers at him. She turned toward Maul and Toad. "O-over there." she stuttered dreamily.

I know that I probably just screwed the whole thing up, adding a non-existent character and all, but what the hey. I'm half asleep and I felt like resurecting this thing and adding a little spice.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Hey it doesnt matter, as long as its funny!

Scott proceeded to stop Logan from pounding his head against the wall only to be pushed back by a rough shove. "STAY AWAY!" Logan screamed.

"Logan! Listen to me! We may be fiction but guess what, if you die you can be brought back to life and make those who killed you suffer!" That caught Logans attention.

"You mean that if I get my claws pulled out of me, I can come back with them in me and pull the bones out of the guy who killed me?" A cruel wicked smile formed on Logan's face.

"Yep!"

"Well then! Show me to those !@#$ing JCers! I'll make them pay! ALL OF THEM!" Logan howled and unseathed his claws again. He began climbing the wall to the ceiling where supposedly the JCers were located. "YO! BALD PIMP JEDI! GET UP HERE AND GIVE ME A HAND!"

Mace stopped sprouting itchy flowers for a second to glance up at Wolverin who was now trying to slice the ceiling away. "YES MAKE THE JCERS PAY!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Mace then began to leveate with FLOWER POWER to ceiling and pulled his lightsaber from his cloak to find it to be a spoon. Mace screamed at the top of his lungs bringing the roof down upon him and Logan. Logan began cursing a thousand curses in Mace's direction as they both fell to the floor.

Everyone else scattered while Jean, Xavier and Scott stood in the same spot with Jean's psisonic shield around them. Magento hovered in midair as the debrie fell around him, lightening arching around him in a perfect sphere as chunks of the ceiling crashed into his field.

Obi-Wan and Jar Jar screamed bloody murder as a slab of cement landed on them both. Qui-Gon and Xanatos along with Toad and Maul hugged the far wall. Thrawn and Mara both decided to stand in the doorway, knowing it to be the safest place to be as a cement slab crashed infront of them and leaned against the doorframe.

Siren and the other females huddled together in a corner while Rogue and Jubilee pushed any dangerous slabs away from them. Sabertooth was smashing slabs aside with his bare fists as was Mr. Giggles.

The failing ceiling finally stopped raining on them all. The JCers laughed hysterically at the frightened faces of the Jedi and the X-Men as the dust began to settle.

"Scott! The others!" Jean cried out as she saw a blue arm stick out from underneath one slab. "BEAST!"

Scott Summers began blasting away the slab, while another slab nearby was pushed aside by Logan and Mace. Mace once again laughing hysterically and through the spoon at the JCers above him only to have it go through thin air.

A purple bladed lightsaber cut through the slab that blocked Mara and Thrawn.
    Ack gotta go! Somebody continue.

3. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    "TOAD!" Siren yelled at hopped over the chunks of debris to Toad, who was clinging onto the wall, over Mace who, having lost his spoon, was now hacking away at the stones laughing hystarically.
    "Are you ok?" she gasped, extending her claws and shoved them into the wall, scaling it.

"I'm fine, really." Toad looked about his hands, but in his haste he had used so much slime to keep himself stuck to the wall that he was now really stuck. "Well, sort of."

Releasing one of her claws from the wall and carefully slicing through the goop on one hand until it was free.

"Thanks," Toad took her outstreatched hand began to hack away at the rest of his bindings. Grimacing when he gave her back her hand with slime all over it.

"This," she yelled, "Is all YOUR fault!" she began to climb up toward Logan who was still clinging onto a loose tile.

"You Can't Hurt ME!!!!!!!" He yelled and crawled down to her, claw extended, "YOU CAN'T HURT ME!!!!!"

"Oh really?" Siren closed her eyes and let out one mournful note from her lips, and Wolverine stopped and smiled at her.

"Logan." she started.

"Yes?" he gazed at her.

"Logan I want you to retract your claws."

"Okay" he smiled and plunged to the floor.

4. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    This is funny! Maybe I shouldn't post and let you guys go ahead. And two rules (I made the thread up in the first place) No swaering, and no Toad faling in love! I forbid it!
    I'll post in a minute.

5. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    AAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

DARN IT!!!!!!!!!! Not even a little crush???

and come on girl, you gotta help too!

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Note to ya'll, Pry'ch is my SW self. I'll use her in one of my stoires some day.
    Toad jumped away from another falling beam.
    This wasn't happening a few hour ago. The day had started off pretty well. He got his sixth belt, (Where are you womp-rat????) gotten some ice cream from some kids and then he was here!
    Next to him Mr. Giggles was pushing beams away from people rapped under them.

Xanatos was in a fit of sneazes. "Ahhhhhhhhchoooooooo!"
    He sniffled a couple of times. It just wasn't his day. His plan to kill Qui-Gon was ruined, and he couldn't find Mystique.

Obi-Wan growned as he woke up on the floor as a beam headed right for his head. "Foooooorrrcccceeeee!!!!"

Remy tried to keep himself busy as Rogue helped the others. "Cheri, afterwards wanna go get lost?"
    "No! And where could we go?"
    "If we tried hard...."
    "Go away!"

Bobby watched with wonder as Adi Gallia saved him from a piece of the roof. "I love you!!!"
    "What?" She asked as she helped him up.
    He sighed. "Forget it."

Just then, wht wa left of the doors opened and a human girl walked in, dressed in the clothes of a Jedi. "Um, hello."
    "Who are you? Wait don't tell me you're here to cause havoc," Mace growned.
    "No, Im here to make you look funnier," she replied.
    "Oh."
    "Um-hm. My name's Pry'ch Bra-Orl."
    "Windu, Mace Windu."
    "Hoo-boy. Anywho, so I'm here to mahe you look bad." She loked thoughtful. "That might not be hard."
    "Hey!"

7. Darth Anakin 83

Darth Anakin 83 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Mind if I add?
    As everyone is going nuts the lights go out and a spotlight shines on the door. Suddenly Stayin Alive starts and the doors open to reveal....Darth Vader???? Vader starts doing the twist when Luke walks up to him.
    "I thought you were dead?" Luke said.
    "Yeah me too, but oh well." said Vader.
    Vader does the moonwalk across the room to Darth Maul and Toad.
    "Who's this nut?" said Toad.
    "I haven't a clue" Maul said.
    "Howdy, I'm Darth Vader!" said Vader.
    "Get out of town! I'm Darth Maul!" said Maul.
    "Wow, you have pretty tattoos" said Vader in awe.
    "Um, yeah and your suit is, um, well, ugly." said Maul.
    "Thanks!" said Vader.
    Toad walks away shaking his head.
    "Steals my new friend will he?" said Maul "I'll get him and his little, um, well he doesn't have anything little but I'll get him."

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
  9. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    Toad stalks off, still miffed about how Vader stole his brand new brother.

"Been an only child all my life," he mumbles heatedly, "Mr. Fancy Helmet is NOT taking away my kin."

"Aw! Let me comfort you!" Siren called from the other side of the room.

"GO AWAY!" Toad yelled back at her, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Siren glowered from the other side of the room, pushing away Logan who was trying to explain how he could be so more devoted. "I CAN MAKE YOU LOVE ME!" She screamed at Toad, then turned to Wolverine. "Who's his friend?" she asked, motioning her head toward Maul.

"Calls himself Darth Maul." Logan eyed him jeleously.

"Hmmm," she mused, "Such smilalarities."

Meanwhile Vader commands the JCers to change the song to "Funky Town" and begins to show Maul how to do the up-and-down-point move. Maul looks at him curiously and follows suit, though with a bit too much enthusism that he elbowed Mara Jade as she passed by.

"Hey flyboy, want to make somethin' of it?" She growled.

"MARA!" Vader exclaimed. "I didn't know you were here!"

"Oh great, run for it Mara run!" she commands herself as Vader runs .

Maul stands there for a moment before being beckoned over by Siren who was dismissing Logan.

"So, Maul, I can call you that right?" she asked innocently. She began to hum softly.

"What?"

"Oh nothing," she bashfully cast down her eyes.

"No really, what were you humming?"

"Do you want me to sing it for you?" she batted her eyes.

"Sure."

Siren rolled her eyes. He must have missed her little speech to Logan (who, by the way was eyeing them cautiously). "Okay." She smiled sweetly.

Toad walked back in with a plan to take back his bro when he looked and he wasn't with Vader.

"Uh-oh," when he noticed his brother drooling and fumbling over Siren, who, catching his eyes smiled and winked.

"Okay dude, time's up." Toad walked over and picked him up and slung him over his shoulder like a potato sack, kicking and whining.

"Put me down bro!" he yelled.

"You're delusional." Toad concluded.

"Only delusional with love!" He exclaimed, blowing kisses to Siren from his akward position who just smiled and crossed her arms.

10. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Meanwhile Darth Vader has stopped chasing Mara and signels to the JCer's to play Emienem's Real Slim Shady.
    "Well I'm Darth Vader, the real Darth Vader, all you other Darth Vaders are just imitatin..." Vader sang.
    "Father, what is wrong with you," Luke asked.
    "To tell you the truth son, I have no idea," said Vader.
    "HEY GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!" said a voice from above.
    "Oh no!" said Vader and Luke in unison.
    "Just the two of us building castles in the sun, just the two of us you and I," sang Vader and Luke as they did the line dance.
    "Those JCers are have some really messed up minds," said Logan as he tried to pick his nose with a claw.
    "Yes they do Logan....Oh My God!! Don't do that!" Yelled Professor X.
    "OOWWWWWWWWWW!" screamed Logan.
    His claw was going through his nose and he was starting to cry.
    "Ha Ha. Look at big tough Logan! He's crying!" laughed Scott.
    "HEY DON'T LAUGH AT HIM FOUR EYES!" said a voice from above.
    Suddenly Scott was standing there wearing nothing. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started laughing at him, even Jean.
    "Ahhh! Um, bye!" exclaimed Scott. And with that he ran to the doorway where it was dark.
    "Hey can I have some clothes PLEASE!" yelled Scot.
    Suddenly Scott was wearing a Moomoo.
    "Oh thanks" said Scott sarcastically.

11. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    moomoos!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    k you guys, who's up?

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Too many characters to remember now! ACK!

Thrawn arched a blue black brow in Lord Vader's direction. Mara joined the alien Grand Admiral, believing him to be the only SANE Imperial around. "I wonder what the Emperor would do if he saw Lord Vader like that." It wasnt a question.

"Dunno, but I think I dont want to be around when the Emperor DOES find out." Mara said.

Darth Vader and Luke began to sing Koombiya [sp?] and acting all hippy. Around Vaders skull like mask was a tie-died bandana and Luke wore a tie-dye shirt and really baggy pants.

"Should we tell the Emperor?" Mara met Thrawn's disgusted gaze which turned into shock then to a calm expression as he pointed inconspicuously behind Mara. Mara turned around and gasped aloud. "And speaking of the devil himself!"

Emperor Palpatine, the old wind bag, creeked into the room on his cane which tapped loudly on the cluttered floor. "LORD VADER!" He boomed. Vader and Luke both stopped singing for a second to look in the Emperor's direction.

"Uh oh!" Someone said among the crowd of Jedi and Mutants.

"Peace Man!" Vader said in a slurred voice and holding up two fingers on each hand.

"This is rich, guys! Lets get the Emperor to do something eh?"

"Yeah!" Commented two of the JCers.

"SHUT UP!!!" Yelled Mace Windu but was silenced before he could yell the second word by a metal plate that spontaniously appeard over his mouth. He wrestled with the plate to try and get it off.

Next thing everyone knew the Emperor was dancing the Macarena while Vader and Luke sung it.

"Whoever thought the old windbag could dance like that?" Thrawn commented and Mara just nodded, her jaw laying on the floor in total shock.

14. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
  15. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    dudes Y'ALL are the experts on the Emperor, not me, so don't let this thread DIE!!!!!

16. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    HEY! I said NO swearing!!!!!! You guys are sooo funny! And to think I just left for a little while! I'm not etting this die! I started it, why would I want it to die????
    Mace growled as Qui-Gon once again tied him up."Let me go, Jinn!"
    "Gee, let me think about that. I'd rather not."

Toad ties Maul up next to Mace. "Get this strait, stay away from her!!! She's bad news!"
    Maul sighed. "I think I'm in love!"
    "Ewwww! That's sooooo gross!"

Pry'ch watched from a safe distence. After seeing Scott run out of the room she got scared. Why was she here when the people were funny enough? She flicked back her short blonde hair as she thought of anyone who wasn't very funny right now. Then she got it!

Obi-Wan and Xanatos stood holding their heads from pain.
    "A beam fell on my head," Obi-Wan explaind.
    "Oh. Have you seen Mystique?"
    "Um no."
    As they sat there a girl walked up to the. After all they had been through they didn't think thy could thrust her.
    "Wuzzup?" She asked.
    "N-nothing," Obi-Wan stammered.
    "Really?" She looked shocked. "What about that rattle snake in your chair?"
    Obi-Wa jumped screaming. "Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!!!!!"
    Xanatos tried to spot it with little proggress. "I don't see it."
    "That's 'cause it's on you now," she said flatly. She put the image of a snake in their minds to scare them.
    They jumped up and down. "Ahhhhhhhh!"
    She waled away with a smile. That was easy.
    Well?

17. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    Obi-Wan and Xanatos jumped up and down screaming like little babies.

"Like little children." Magneto looked up and saw the three hippies now singing some song about giving peace a chance around a little bonfire.

Mystique had finally resurfaced, and noticed the trouble Toad was having with Maul, and then looked across the room to Siren who was giving Toad a reason to work for his kin, blowing kisses at Maul, and winking at him.

"Just PLEASE," he whispered to the air, "PLEASE don't let her start singing again."

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I have another Idea for our lovely Hippy trio thanks to a friend of mine!

The Emperor suddenly stops singing the hippy song and jumps up yelling; "DO THE LIMBO!" Something overwhelms Thrawn and Mara and their holding a limbo bar dancing to the Limbo beat while the Emperor, Lord Vader, Luke, a couple Jedi, Magneto and several other Mutants begin doing the Limbo. "dun DUN da ta DUN TA!"

The Emperor then leads everyone around in follow the leader before he takes his turn again at the Limbo Bar. "HOW LOW CAN YOU GO! dun Dun da ta DUN TA!" This goes on for awhile.
    So what do ya all think of that?

19. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Oooooooooh! I love it!
    Xanatos jumped in Magneto's arms as he walked by. "There's a snake on me!!!!!"
    "No, there's not."
    "Ahhhhhhhhh!" He jumped down and ran into a pond. Wait! A pond? Since when was a pond in the room?

Toad watched Xanatos ran around the room then jump into a pond that appeared. "You're all bloody mad!" He tlod Mace who was chewing at his ropes.
    "Revenge! I must have revenge!"
    Toad back-handed him. "Ah, shut up."

Obi-Wan rolled on the floor. "Master! Help me!!!!"
    Qui-Gon sighed as he walked over to his padawan. "What is it now?"
    "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Pry'ch giggled from the shadows. This was fun!
    Suddenly she was picked up from behind.
    "Oh, darn! It's Giggles!"
    Mr. Giggles, who everyone had forgoten, swwung her around.
    "Let me go!!!!!"
    brb.

20. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Sabertooth saw a girl being swung round and he knew he had found Mr. Giggles.
    "Come here boy! I got soe cheese for you!"
    The girl was dropped and Mr. Giggles ran to him and took the cheese.
    "Good boy!"

Xanatos let out a sigh of relief. No more snakes.
    But the JCers had a idea.
    Xanatos was swimming now when he felt something on his back. He felt to find what it was.
    Leeches!!!!
    He screamed in pain.

Obi-Wan clung on to Qui-Gon. "I was sooo scared Master!"
    "There,there."
    "Master?"
    "Yes?"
    "Why am I on fire?"
    "Whaaa?" Qui-Gon saw that they *were* on fire!

Pry'ch laughed as the two Jedi ran aroud the room thinking they were on fire. This was too easy! Mara walked up to her. "You're doing that, arn't you?"
    "Yup."
    "See that guy over there?"
    She looked at Vader. "Yes."
    "Do something to him."
    "I'll try."

Vader was limboing when he felt this odd feeling behind him. He spun around to see Ben Kenobi.
    "Vader, I am your father."
    "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!"
    Well?

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    LOL!!! Liked the last part with Vader

"How how how how can you be my father!"

"Dunno, just am" The ghost image of Ben Kenobi said.

Thrawn snaps out of the trance and drops the limbo bar on the Emperor.

"OW! You kriffin alien!" The Emperor snapped as he struggled to get up. Thrawn's jaw went tight and he quickly turned away from Palpatine and ran as far as he could. Palpatine huffing and puffing as he chased his favorite Grand Admiral around the room, itchy flowers coming out of his fingertips instead of lightening.

Thrawn sneezed as some of the flowers reached him. "Oh great, I had to be allergic to the flowers!" Thrawn said with a stuffy nose as he continued to run around the room.

"You know nothing ever happens to Magneto or Professor X." Said a JCer.

"Yeah! Lets do something to them!"

"Right on!" Agreed the JCers.

Magneto turned to face Professor X; "You know Charles, I am sick and tired of your attempts to thwart me. Since we both are here and your X-men are busy else where. I might as well finish you off now." He thrusted a fist outward, facing Xaviers floating chair. It began to twist and turn and then BOOOM! the chair exploded into icky gooey stuff that covered Magneto and Charles.

"Now look what you have done, Erik!" Charles scolded his ex-friend. Xavier then sent a telepathic illusion to Erik/Magneto who then grabbed at his head screaming in agony.

"No! Nooo! MAKE IT STOP! NO MORE! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP!"

22. Hutt-Lordess

Hutt-Lordess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2000
    LOL!!! up!! um... maybe i'll post tomarrow...

23. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Meanwhile....

Scott walks around trying to find a way to get some better cloths than a Moomoo. He finds the crazy Jedi Mace Windu.
    Scott: Hey can I have your robe thingy?
    Mace: NO! Not unless you use it for EVIL!!
    Scott: Oh well that was my plan all along.
    Mace: Oh...okay sure.
    Scott walks away and puts on the robe.
    Scott: What a maroon.
    On the other side of the room Vader is crying to himself and Obi-Wan walks over.
    Obi-Wan: Whats wrong big dark and ugly?
    Vader: Ben, I mean you, no not you, um, your spirit from the future told me that he is my father.
    Obi-Wan: I am your father???
    Vader: No your spirit is my father!
    Obi-Wan: Isn't that the same thing?
    Vader: Well...yeah I guess.
    Obi-Wan: SON!
    Vader: DADDY!
    Obi-Wan and Vader imbrace in a hug. Luke and Maul look on.
    Luke: Why are they hugging?
    Maul: I don't think we want to know.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Palpatine gives up on chasing Thrawn and turns to Mara. "Mara! Sick!" Mara nods and resumes the chase.

"Why didn't I just stay in the Unknown Regions!" Cried Thrawn as Mara gained on him.

"Hmmm" Said the Beast as he watched Mara chase Thrawn around the room. When they were passing him, Beast grabbed Mara around the waist and lifted her up. "Greetings tall dark lady."

"PUT ME DOWN YOU OVERSTUFFED SMURF!"

"Correction I am not a smurf. I am Hank McCloy, human and mutant." Beast corrected the angered red haired woman.

Mara calmed down and clenched her teeth. "Listen here, big blue guy. I have to chase Thrawn because the Emperor ordered me to. Now if you'll please put me down or must I do something aweful to you that requires a few of your bones broken?"

"Oh dear...I don't believe that will be appropriate, Miss." Beast, like King Kong, swung up to whats left of the ceiling and held Mara there who was now simmering with anger.

Thrawn laughed hysterically to the point of coughing and pain, at Mara Jade.

"SHUT UP BLUE BOY!" Mara yelled down at the Grand Admiral. "I'LL GET YOU! DONT YOU WORRY!"

"Not if you're up there you cant!" Thrawn walks away smiling right into the Emperor. "Oh kriff!"

"Now you shall pay for your incompetance, Admiral!" Palpatine declared and lifted his fingers, then with out warning he began tickling Thrawn.

"NO! STOP! STOP! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Thrawn squirmed and laughed as he tries to get away from the Emperor.

Vader and Obi-wan continued to hug each other. Luke stared weirdly at his father. "Father, why are you hugging Obi-wan?"

Vader lets go of the young Jedi. "Son, meet your Grandfather."

"Hello, grandson."

"Grandfather?" Luke looked quizically at his father and at Obi-wan, then embraced them both.

"If only Leia were here!" Luke said.

"I'm here!" Leia said as she mysteriously appeared behind the trio. "And why are you hugging Vader?"

25. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    who's up? I'm laughing so hard I can't write another chapter to that :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.