main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Star Wars AOTC apparel

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ewaeagle, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    Anybody know where I can find some AOTC t-shirts? I want to be decked out in the right clothing when I go to the show Wednesday night.

I also wanted to know where I can find Star Wars costumes so I'll be ready for Halloween and EP.III? I was thinking about dressing up as a Jedi knight. I know I can buy the light saber on Ebay, but where can I find the robes? I prefer to go to a place here on Oahu, but any suggestions will do.

2. JarJarIsBoba

JarJarIsBoba Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    The Hobby Company at Pearlridge might have something. But, personally, I haven't seen any SW t-shirts or costumes. I know they do exist though because I've seen video from Celebration 2.

3. kamty

kamty Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Why not sew your own costume? There are ton's on info on the 'net' regarding people doing it themselves. My Bro's GF is gonna sew one up for him for this weekend's showing. Well, I guess you'll need to know how to sew....and better yet, actually having a sewing machine helps. How much are light sabers going for these days anyway?

4. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    Thanks guys. I'm going to Pearlridge today so I'll check around.

The "Master Replicas" lightsabers go from $100 to $300. It depends on whose one you get. Anakin's lightsaber is only a $100 if you can find it on Ebay. There were a lot of them last week but now most of them are gone.

5. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    eagle,

Wow! You're using the master replicas as a costume prop? Man...I would just get the cheapy toy lightsaber... ;)

6. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I don't fool around, JJboba. I always try to get the best or anything close to it. ;) Besides, it will look cool after when I put it in my display case that has the rest of my Star Wars junk.

7. kamty

kamty Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    100 bucks? Well, I guess if you include the time I put in, the two I made would come out to over serveral hundred a piece. I made a ROTJ Luke saber for EPI and I made a Obi-Wan Kenobi for this time around. I made both for my Bro'. When I made the Luke saber, he dressed up as Luke and went to the movies! He was like the only person dressed up that night. It was kinda funny, but I was honored that he used my saber as a part of his costume.

8. Ewaeagle

Ewaeagle Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I didn't get a chance to go to Pearlrigde today, but I did go to Ala Moana. They don't have jack in apparel. Although I did go into KB Toys and they had the 12" Anakin figures. They had three left if anyone is interested.

9. JarJarIsBoba

Sep 24, 2000
    Yeah I saw 12" Anakins at Mililani Wal-Mart. I guess no one wants him.

10. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    I know of a guy who spent about $200 to make his own working lightsabre. imagination and talent have no bounds, I guess, when it's SW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.