main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX STAR WARS AOTC IS AT THE IMAX!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by gatodama, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    GREAT NEWS FOLKS. IT LOOK LIKE IT ONLY TOOK A NUDGE BUT, THE ATTACK OF THE CLONE WILL START AT THE RIVERCENTER IMAX NOV.1 WITH AND 8:30 AND 10:30 SHOW DURING THE WEEK AND AN ADDITIONAL 9:30 ON THE WEEKEND.

THE FORCE IS WITH US AFTER ALL.

SEE YOU THERE. BRING A FRIEND OR TWO, OR THREE, OR FOUR,.........

Well, great news. I just found out that we will be showing Star Wars.
    It
    will start Nov. 1st. only at 8:30 and 10:30pm. On the weekend, there
    will
    be a 9:30am show also. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Sonia

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well it looks like the Force is with the FanForce !!!

I guess we will have some planning to talk about at our gettogether this weekend !!!

Hope to see everyone there !!!

John

3. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Called today and it is a GO !!!

We got some planning to do people :)

Kat - are you gonna go to our gathering this weekend ? ? ?

Let me know

John

4. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey People, got a call today from IMAX at Rivercenter and I have plenty of good news for us here at SAFanForce. I need to start getting an idea of who all from our group is going and who would be interested in going in costume to the first showing.

There will be an 8:00 showing on opening nite and then the times are as follows:

9:30a - 8:30p - 10:30p

Email me as soon as possible and we will also be talking about this more at the gettogether this weekend . . .

Take Care

John
    CT-7012

5. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Was checking out the Official site and browsed on the theatre listing and noticed that our site is on there :)

Hopefully it will generate some more people to head down to Rivercenter with us and have a good time. Lookin forward in meeting up with both old and new friends there . . .

Take Care people and I will see a few of your tomorrow . . .

John

6. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    To those that didn't make it tonight, YOU MISSED OUT !!! - There was fun to be had and I would like to thank the people at IMAX for making us feel welcome and being plain awesome !!!

Meeting time and place to follow . . .

Take Care

John

7. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    hey! i was there for the 10:30 showing. man, that was such a blast! seeing those action scenes on the giant 80 foot screen was intense! this ranks right up there with seeing aotc on the digital screen.....

8. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    that was worth all the trouble to get it here. when that 20th century fox logo hit the screen i thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. what a ride. the editing was awkward at first but i got over it. knowing that i can take it home in 11 days doesn't effect me in the least from going back to see it again and again. did anyone notice the banner when you left the theater? just curious.

9. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Yes, I saw that AWESOME Banner when I was handing out the Bantha Tracks and was looking for the lady that did it,(hint hint Kat)please email me cause I wanted to talk to you about that . . .

Take Care and again AWESOME JOB !!!

John

10. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    well, if you liked that one. go over to sam goody after you watch star wars again and check out the 7.5'x3.5' painting in the dvd section. did anyone notice the family of three in the yoda/jengo baseball jersey's. just curious.

11. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Glad y'all had a great time, especially considering the short notice!

We've been having fun with it this weekend in Dallas, though I've heard marvelous tales of the San Anton IMAX...may be making a field trip ;)

Brian

12. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Brian, let me know if you do head down this way, I plan to see it again as well . . .

Take Care

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.