main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Apocryphon

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Apocryphon, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Apocryphon

Apocryphon Jedi Padawan

Apr 25, 2015

Star Wars re-edition. Episodes I, II, and III, together in one. Closest thing to the original trilogy. CGI limited. No Jar Jar Binks. No Gungans. No Podracer. No young Anakin space pilot. No silly romance. No General Grievous. Anakin attracted to the dark side of the force well explained. No Yoda-Palpatine lightsaber duel. Lightsable duel between Anakin and Obi Wan more credible.

2. Apocryphon

Apocryphon Jedi Padawan

Apr 25, 2015

The first version was blocked. I had to wait a while to get approved my fan film, so I've improved the edition a lot more. This version is infinitely better than the previous one. They have taken a year to approve my Apocryphon Star Wars edition, but here is it. Just enjoy...

Star Wars re-edition. Episodes I, II, and III, together in one. Closest thing to the original trilogy. CGI limited. No Jar Jar Binks. No Gungans. No Podracer. No young Anakin space pilot. No silly romance. No General Grievous. Anakin attracted to the dark side of the force well explained. No Yoda-Palpatine lightsaber duel. Lightsable duel between Anakin and Obi Wan more credible.[/quote]