main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Association of Pittsburgh Invites you to our 2nd Annual day at Kennywood park!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedi_master_sal, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    The PITT-Kennywood Day this year is scheduled for Sunday, August 1, 2004. Ride-all-day ticket with an all you can eat meal and drinks is $21.00 this year. (Up $1 from last, but a $40.00 value). You must be either a student, faculty or staff wih a valid ID to purchase tickets. (I mention PITT because I'm an employee for the University and will get these tickets. I'm unlimited in the amount I can get, so we'd like to invite you folks to come down and have fun on the rides with us. Games and other refreshment are fairly cheap at Kennywood so you won't be spending a bundle down here.)

Tickets will go on sale, Friday, May 28, 2004. The meal will consist of burgers, hot sausage, barbequed chicken, pasta salad, baked beans, potato salad fruit and drinks - all you can eat and drink. Meal will be served from 12:00 pm until 2:30 pm and drinks will be available from 11:00 am until 3:30 pm.

This offering will only be available for the first 2,000. Tickets at
    $21.00 valid only for August 1, 2004 (lock-in-date).

As per usual, I will buy the tickets. When you know your going for sure, let me know. I will need the money first to buy your ticket(s). We can arrange how to get it to me later. Most just gave me their money at meetings. In the case of you folks, I would need to get a money order (no checks, credit cards or cash please) to me no later than the 17th of July, but the longer you wait the better chance they may sell out of tickets-though last year was the first year they didn't. I'll either hold your ticket for you or can send it through th mail. Though it would be easier if I held onto it. In the event that you purchase a ticket and then can;t come i can't get you money back from PITT, but if you allow me to hold onto the tickets then I MIGHT be able to sell them at the gate on the day of. (Some of you folks know me and I hope that you can trust that I'm a straight up guy and am not looking to mess anyone over here)

Okay folks, so now you can plan for this. We had a great time last summer! Hope you can join us!

here's the link on our boards for this:

http://boards.theforce.net/Pittsburgh,_PA/b10105/15691311/?17

Kennywood park is one of if not the oldest Amusement parks with wooden rollercoasters in it. It's not huge, but a good middle sized amusement park. The lines a never TOO long and the prices are low for games, food and refreshment. So it won't break your "pocketbook". heh heh (couldn't resist the Dexter quote-think comicon...

-Sal

2. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    my school's choir went down to Kennywood last weekend. They said they had a blast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.