Resource Star Wars: At Wars End

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Sinrebirth, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Welcome all! This is a Sinre Productions announcement, from the machine which went to work at Invincible by Troy Denning and created the continuity melding Missing Chapters of Invincible last year.

Productions would like to announce that on the 18th December 2014 the novel Star Wars: At Wars End will be posted to the boards, and, with some slight technical support, perhaps as a .pdf.

Set at the end of the Expanded Universe and endeavoring to act as a continuity-solving bridge between the EU and the Sequel Trilogy, At Wars End will be seeking proof readers, editors and maybe even cover art to meet its deadline. Snippets, previews and other tidbits will be posted here, with links to continuity related discussions attached here also.

Input, fangirling, dissent and general resource dropping here.

Previous Sinre Productions

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...he-force-invincible-special-edition.50003395/

Author Note: I shall be using one of the next posts to tag a few members of the boards who demanded I inform them of my next piece, literally in some cases! Some of you are also my previous Proof Readers and muses, so I am taking advantage of getting early input.

Any immediate thoughts, please, go for it! I am on limited net time with a baby to hand, but my non-Net time gives me ample time to write (and I may have wrote a chunk already!) Mods, if this should be re-tagged, this is hardly my area so nag away.

For now... here is a pocket blurb, separated for clarity...
  2. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    The New Jedi Order has won. Empires, alien invasions and even the resurgence of the Sith have all been thwarted by the guardians of peace and justice throughout the galaxy. Although they are no longer associated with the Senate and the successor state to the New Republic, the Galactic Alliance, they stand watch over its institutions, distant protectors that return when needed. Even the retirement of the heroes of the Rebellion has, for the most part, been undisturbed for the last five years. But the Star Wars are not yet over. One last holdout of the past threatens the future, entangling heroes and villains old and new in a plot which will usher in the return of a malevolent entity that threatens the Force itself...
    Last edited by Sinrebirth, Dec 18, 2013
  3. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Last edited by Sinrebirth, Dec 18, 2013
  4. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Hello. I have locked this thread because we do not allow resource threads for specific stories. If you would like to contact specific people about your upcoming story, please do it via private conversation. If you would like help on your story, you can ask here.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.