main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Star Wars Audiobooks UK

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darkspine10, Jun 5, 2017.

1. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I'm trying to buy the Darth Plagueis audiobook to listen to over my holiday next week. However, I can't seem to find it anywhere for purchase as a download in the UK.

I've also tried to find a more recent audiobook, Ahsoka, and turned up a blank on that too.

Does anyone know whether either of these books were released in audio form in the UK? Or a place we can get these audios?

A related issue, I can't get an English language version of Ahsoka on Kindle here either, only the German language. This is less of an issue, as I can probably bring the paperback, but I would prefer and English Kindle version.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Have you tried Audible UK for the audiobooks? (They are owned by Amazon). A friend of mine is always getting stuff from the US site.

3. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    We tried that, both books were on audible, but when we went to buy them it said they weren't available in our country.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    We tried that link, it was the one that didn't work for either book.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Oh well - at least I tried..

7. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016

Thanks for trying to help, it does not matter too much, there are tonnes of audiobooks out there that we can actually listen to :)