main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

England Scotland Wales South Ireland Star Wars Audition - Franklyn Jacks

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Franklyn91, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franklyn91

Franklyn91 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2018
    Hello folks

I hope you’re all well. My stage name is Franklyn and I am a Professional Actor from the North West of England. I am also a big Star Wars fan and I greatly enjoy this Facebook page as well as a number of others which I follow on FB. There is a good community of people on here and because of this I would like to ask for your help. May I also say – I am aware of the rules of this group and I am posting this as I genuinely need your help and would appreciate your support. If this is not allowed then I understand if this has to be removed.

Upon hearing about the upcoming Star Wars projects currently in production and development I have decided I would write and film an audition video as I would greatly like to have the privilege and the honour to work on any or all of the upcoming Star Wars Projects. I am trying to get this audition video to Mr. Rian Johnson, Ms Kathleen Kennedy, Mr. David Benioff, Mr. D.B. Weiss, Mr. Jon Favreau, Mr. Dave Filoni and Mr. Bob Iger.

I am ready to travel to London, California, Tunisia or even Jakku if necessary whether it be to deliver this video to the above individuals or to set foot on the set of Mr. Johnson’s new Star Wars Trilogy, Mr. Benioff’s and Mr. Weiss’ upcoming Star Wars project, Mr. Favreau’s live action Star Wars television series or Mr. Filoni's animated adventures.

I would truly appreciate your help by taking a few minutes to watch my audition video and share it across your social media platforms as I'd like as many people to see this as possible.

Star Wars is the property and copyright of Lucasfilm and Walt Disney Studios respectively.

Thankyou for watching and reading. Please help me...you're my only hope!

I hope you like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.