main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Author Signing

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Dear Tulsa FanForce Members,

Hello all my name is Luke and I work at Waldenbooks in Muskogee. I was talking to my managers about having a Star Wars author come in sometime in and have a book signing. They told me they would love to, but Waldenbooks will only have a signing if we can guarantee 25 copies of the book can be sold. I would love to be able to get James Luceno or R. A. Salvatore, frankly any Star Wars author would do, to come in sign some books and have a group discussion with us about our favorite topic Star Wars! I can gurantee that both my managers, some of my fellow workers and friends, and I will buy a book that day but I couldn't guarantee enough to constitute an author coming. With your help I believe we could do it. Nothing is set in stone and I have no idea what else it would take to get someone to come, but I've met both Kevin J. Anderson and Timothy Zahn and it was just such a great experience getting to talk to them. Please let me know if you would be interested in doing this. Thank you,

Luke of Muskogee

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    That would be awesome! I would definitely buy at least one autographed copy, even if I already own the book in question. My vote is Allston! :D

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    It would kinda depend on the author and what books he has, i've got alot of SW books already, But i'd do it too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.