main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) & Battlefront 2 (2017) [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by IG_2000, Jun 10, 2013.

1. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    When will the R1 DLC come out for all players? I never signed up for the season pass and am so hyped to play it! Looks real good :D

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Season Pass gets 2 week early access on Tuesday the 6th, so it should be available individually on 12/20.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Some actual gameplay video of the new Rogue One DLC. I'll admit I was disappointed to realize the notion of connecting ground to space appears to have been nothing more than a tease.

B99 likes this.
  4. SuperPersch

SuperPersch Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2004

I tried to warn ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. choccy

choccy Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 18, 2004
    Got Wednesday off so I can play this all Tuesday night and Weds! Yes!!

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

PSN or Xbox?

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Not surprised. Lol

8. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
  9. choccy

Apr 18, 2004

XBOX

10. choccy

Apr 18, 2004
  11. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    So, downloaded the new DLC, and now all of my DLC is locked. Apparently I'm not the only person either. Seeing people report at the offical Battlefront forums that all their DLC is locked now too.

Why is DICE incapable of launching anything new without breaking other things? It's really enough to make you go mad. A straight year of bugs on top of bugs on top of bugs.

As my favorite emote says, "This.. is.. not.. good!"

12. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    I started downloading it this morning before I left for work. It was like 9 gb. I'm sure I will come home to a bugged out mess. Oh well.

B99 likes this.
  13. vw_jedi

Feb 18, 2002
    OK for ps4, the work around is this. For the original 3 DLC, just go to the PS store and reinstall.

For the Rogue One DLC:

-Go to ps store
    -Go to add ons section
    -Go to spotlight and click the new section
    -Go to the end of the list and press more (It should be the first thing there)
    -Install

AndrewPascoe and Ubraniff Zalkaz like this.
  14. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    I will investigate when I get home, but I will probably have to do this. Thanks for the heads up.

15. vw_jedi

Feb 18, 2002
    Good luck. Hopefully it's all sorted out by then and you don't have to do anything other than play. If not, the above steps got me up and running.

Ubraniff Zalkaz likes this.
  16. AndrewPascoe

Apr 26, 2014
    Came here to detail the same. Dis this happen with the previous DLC? I read it only affected season pass holders on console.

17. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    After the amount they charged for that Season Pass? Ouch.

18. SuperPersch

SuperPersch Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2004
    It ended up being an easy fix for me, but yea kind of jarring to have to jump through hoops to play today.

19. vw_jedi

Feb 18, 2002
    Yes, but a lot more sporadically. Previous DLC's had similar bugs where some people were affected, others not. This is the first time I think everyone was affected.

20. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Played a couple of games earlier (was on the winning team each time!) and thoroughly enjoyed them. So far, I like Infiltration more than Battle Station - it's a bit more intense.

The Death Troopers are badass, especially when they team up with a competent Krennic. His support abilities compliment their offensive capabilities so well.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Has anyone gotten to use Jyn Erso yet? I'm curious to see how she fares as a hero compared to Leia.

22. Larsonator

Larsonator Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 20, 2016
    I am LOVING Scarif so far. I actually felt my heat beating a little faster as I was close to the shield gate as a U-Wing with 4 health and that was the first time that's ever happened in a year of playing this game. Tonight seeing a certain shot in a Rogue One tv spot I thought "Hey that looks like Battlefront!" and I've never had that reaction watching any of the other movies. The maps get kinda weird in the bushes with where you can and can't go but other than that I have nothing but positive things to say about this DLC.

23. AndrewPascoe

Apr 26, 2014
    Also enjoying SCARIF. Just unlocked the A180. It is a lot of fun to play. SCARIF looks incredible at dusk.

I played Jyn in Skirmish and she is fun. I have a feeling that a good Krennic player though will be a truly hard to beat as I have yet to see one die.

24. Luke_Sparkewalker

Luke_Sparkewalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    How the hell do you get out once you get the data tape to the extraction? I've had it twice but nothing happens?

25. vw_jedi

Feb 18, 2002
    I used her on Sullest Walker Assault. Grabbed a token in the second phase, and used Jyn to take the uplink that's inside the hallway. Her enhanced melee is really good. Used the sonic imploder to clear the hall, came around the bend to the room into a hail of blaster fire, and used melee to kill 3 troopers at once. I didn't have a long run with her as I'm not used to her abilities and how to really play them to my advantage. But I had fun, and she was useful.

My only complaint is that her A180 has no sniper mode, unlike when you use the A180 as a regular trooper.