Star Wars Battlefront 3 Speculation, hopes, discussion

Discussion in 'Games' started by NightHunter319, Dec 10, 2005.

Moderators: LAJ_FETT, MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    Okay the first tweet I can understand but this...

Even if they are working on Battlefront 3, that's just a rediculous conclusion to make off the back of a tweet.

EDITING TO ADD: Looking at their back catalogue, this is going to suck. They are behind such stinkers as Call of Duty: Finest Hour, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty and Legendary.
  2. ImpKnight Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I think they just went a little too far with that one. The mention of "fronts" is enough of a hint. It's hard to believe they would do this if they aren't making BF3. I will be disappointed with them if that's the case.
  3. Micro_Chip Jedi Grand Master

Fingers crossed it is indeed Battlefront 3. I mean, we've only been waiting since 2005!!! I'm not counting the PSP games as I was really dissapointed by those.

My only worry is Spark themselves, if they are indeed making it, are a very... Odd choice to say the least. there last two games, Legendary and Turning Point, were less than stellar. Couple thta with Free Radicals leaked footage of their Battlefront 3 and those are some high expectation which I'm worried Sparks will not be a ble to live up to.
  4. ImpKnight Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Spark's game is using Unreal Engine 3 fyi.
  5. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    I don't know how that is going to make up for their poor track record. A pretty graphics engine isn't going to make up for a crap game.

Not to mention they used Unreal 3 in Legendary, and it's not a paticularly pretty game.
  6. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    No Battlefront for us.

As you were.
  7. ImpKnight Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Today is finally the day.
  8. Mr. Forest Force Ghost

star 3
    Are you kidding me? The stream missed the trailer due to "technical difficulties". Are they trying to sabotage this game?!
  9. NightHunter319 Force Ghost

star 4
    Better late than never I guess.
  10. thejeditraitor Chosen One

star 6
    they'll put it up on youtube as a vid sometime.
  11. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 10
    Do we need 2 threads for this game?
Moderators: LAJ_FETT, MarcusP2, The2ndQuest