main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Star Wars Battlefront Game

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stove, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    anyone know if Electronics Boutique is the only place that is giving out the free figure when you buy this game?

2. DarkForcewielder

DarkForcewielder Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    gamestop gives out the fig when u reserve it i dont know if they give it out when u buy it

3. Kurt_Wagner846

Kurt_Wagner846 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    I can't wait to get this game

4. DarkForcewielder

DarkForcewielder Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    i bought the game its pretty fun but i only wish i had a online network adapter for my ps2

5. Kurt_Wagner846

Kurt_Wagner846 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    The figure that came with game is a Storm Trooper I think but don't quote me on that.

6. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Is this game a Great depiction of the Epic SW battles as you being part of it or does it suck?
    I for one like SW video games as I am currently sucked into SW Galaxies. I loved the Dark Forces, JK, JK2 and Jedi Academy games and really liked KOTOR. I didn't care for Force Commander or for the Galactic Battlegrounds. And I was just wondering from you guys how it is?

7. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Dude... this game kicks some serious butt. It really is like you are there in those epic battles. I have played it on both PS2 and X-Box. To my disappointment, and I hate admitting this due to my disdain for Microsoft, but the X-Box version ran so much better and smoother than its PS2 counterpart. It is as if during the loading process for PS2 is almost too much for the console. Like I said, the loading process glitches, as if the system resources are being taxed. But is only on the initial loading process from turning the game on. It works great other than those minor glitches. The gaming, the graphics are phenomenal. It is an awesome game. I noticed no aforementioned problems with the X-Box version. The porblems aren't enough for me to not want to play it on the PS2.. it is just a nuisance is all. Again, due to my disdain for anything that is Microsoft, I am not about to go out and buy me an X-Box just to play this game. I have not seen the PC version, but I suspect it will be equally kick butt as the X-Box and PS2 versions are. If the X-Box version is any indication of how the PC version will look, dude, you HAVE to get this game. It will blow your socks off, guaranteed! And if you don't want to blow the $50 on buying the game (for PS2 or X-Box) then rent it. Like I said, I guarantee you will be hooked on this game... that is if you are a huge SW gamer, or avid fan of SW title games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.