main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Battlefront II Soundtrack : In the name of the emperor (fan-made)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Nomadozic, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Nomadozic

Nomadozic Jedi Padawan

Aug 23, 2014
    Hi ! I thought I'd share with you guys a piece of music that I recently wrote :bluesaber: I've composed it after being quite hyped for the upcoming game Star Wars Battlefront II. I've been inspired by the Inferno Squad story (the solo part of the game).
    The emperor's theme at the begining (0.06 - 0.25) is, as you all know, originally composed by John Williams.
    There are also some references to the imperial march :tie::storm::vader::storm::tie:
    I hope you will like it.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This is really, really good! Great work!

It actually reminded me of the music for the old TIE Fighter game in a few places.

Nomadozic likes this.
  3. Nomadozic

Nomadozic Jedi Padawan

Aug 23, 2014
    Haha thanks ! I never played TIE Fighter but I heard it's a great game. I played a lot the X-Wing game (1993) and DarkForce (1995) though, so maybe there is a link here. I actually like those old games' music, they had to go right to the point you know, with minimal orchestration do to the MIDI thing.
    (Sorry I'm not fluent in english)

TCF-1138 likes this.
  4. Nomadozic

Nomadozic Jedi Padawan

Aug 23, 2014
    New link :storm: (I modified the sound)